Bitcoin Forum
October 12, 2024, 01:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2747 times)
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

As for me, initially I was interested in technology itself, I wanted to learn more about different cryptocurrencies. For now, I mostly earn on crypto by participating in Bounty campaigns.
Ar.harry

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:56:11 AM

Its personally, somebody told me to make intrest in crypto, and when i started working with crypto then i saw i got huge coins, which worths alot to mee . Now i have my own intrest in working with crypto. Thanks crypto
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

I am interested for the new technology and those many ideas coming from different projects. There will be projects like IOTA that will be used in the industry and daily life. Cryptocurrency will be a potential market in the future
olliepearl

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because I know that I can earn money by joining bounty campaigns and following their rules. Not only me but all of us are interested in this.

kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

probably for many it is an opportunity to make good money, in this market there are huge opportunities. people want to make money on this, and this is the main reason in my opinion
s.Zavgorod

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

My first priority is blockchain technology. I think this is definitely the technology of the future. What exactly is to the currency - here the question is controversial, will it have a future or not.
And anarchic thoughts about the lack of taxes - I do not believe in it. No state will give green light to such currency. Lack of a tax base will lead to the collapse of the economy and the public sector.
I think it will hurt the government and the economy, but people are unlikely. Now all the money goes to war and speculation, the people have long been accustomed to live independently.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

I became interested in crypto since I know that the income from crypto is very promising. It started to attract me to join and learn more about crypto. Honestly, at first I did not know at all about crypto, so it was the first time in my life to learn about crypto. Even at first I still underestimate the crypto. But since I know some of the features in crypto that can be the source of all sources for this life, I become a believer and a spirit to keep digging deeper.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

I am interested in crypto because:
- Crypto is a new high technology
- Crypto is profitable and promising for recent time and future
- crypto brings more benefits
- Crypto has changed my life and society

In brief, crypto has given me the different things that I don't know previously. I think it is one of the most worthy things that I get so far.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

probably the main reason why many people are interested in crypto currency is because they want to earn better income and crypto can provide it if we do the right way and the right time

jhamz03

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because I believe that this is the future that will change the world and i want to be part of it. It is the beginning of a new revolution that will change our financial system forever. Pretty soon almost everything will be relying on blockchains and digital currencies.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:38:52 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
Crypto currencies have come a long way since they have started and in this process it has gained a lot of popularity among the people which is increasing day by day through the world. Then it has also gained a lot of potential users who are ready to invest their money in the crypto currencies. This all is because of the advantages that crypto currencies provide to the people all over the world. Like crypto currencies are a very good platform to start earning and making money. This is because it provides many ways to the people by which they can start earning money right front e scratch.

I agree, ever since I joined in crypto currency community, I noticed that you can earn cash without any investment, or maybe low investment, they will give you a certain task to join in order for you to earn slowly and make your own profit, Crypto currency help the people who are into this business to study and learn how to invest and also how to earn starting to a scratch, It is good know that there is a money online.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
More and more people already shows interests in cryptocurrency since it started way back 2009. Not only because of the idea, technology but because of the benefits and a huge profits it can give to people. It even change people lives and made them rich. As for me, personally I already made money out of it, it helps a lot and my families finances. Crypto brings business and job opportunity to many people that is why people kept on patronizing it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

More and more people already shows interests in cryptocurrency since it started way back 2009. Not only because of the idea, technology but because of the benefits and a huge profits it can give to people. It even change people lives and made them rich. As for me, personally I already made money out of it, it helps a lot and my families finances. Crypto brings business and job opportunity to many people that is why people kept on patronizing it.
The global economy is inevitably moving towards a digital eco-system. From investment to money transfer, everything is going paperless. The newest and most promising addition to the digital payment sector is cryptocurrency.
Virtuxq

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

me, as perhaps all the others, cryptocurrency attracts the fact that gives the opportunity to earn.
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

Well, cryptocurrency opens a lot of possibilities and opportunities to all kinds of people. The technology is gradually improving as the time passes by and I think that other factors are getting an improvement also so that they can maintain and help even more to the upcoming project. Current payment method might slow down the future technology but with cryptocurrencies, security and utility is possible.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:50:21 PM

Because if it works as promised, it's decentralized and free of the meddling of any government, especially our own government. Notice the financiers all hate it. JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon called it a "fraud," and all of the media repeated it. Bitcoin's value skyrocketed after that.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because I see from bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can produce a lot of profits and can make you become rich. so I am trying to learn bitcoin trading and trying to become a rich person from bitcoin trading.
JibadeDotun

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

For the profits, what else?
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

In my experience, the reason why I am into cryptocurrency because this gives me an opportunity to earn a decent amount of money and I was able to provide the needs and wants of my family. It also allowed me to enhance my skills and traits when it comes to trading because having patience is needed if you want to earn much more profit margin.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:08:40 AM

Because I see a lot of people who are successful in the world of crypto and so this now  many people who invest in promising altcoin while waiting for altcoin prices and market prices recovered then I am interested in cryptocurrency because with the crypto many promising and profitable altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: