Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:55:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2710 times)
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

I myself, I became interested in cryptocurrency is because of income opportunity it is giving. One of the things that I like most in this opportunity is I can insert bounty campaign to my full time job. A little time of participation but big plus income extra for me.  Actually the income doing this is much bigger compare to my full time job. If this continues I'll be doing this full time.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!

Because I find it hard to believe that you can earn money a lot of money from just a bunch of regulated data that it can even surpass fiat that are actually existing in the physical world. I want to seize this opportunity as soon as possible because I don't think it will become quite stable because of its nature.

Mendy487

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

I.am interested in digital currencies because this is new and good for the future. Maybe at this time not many know, but I am sure in the future will bring positive changes of the world. No need to rush to expect a high value, just need to be patient and learn to understand and understand digital crypto.
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

Crypto Currency is future currency, as technology is growing there will be less use of fiat money with the use of Blockchain to save taxes. We are attracted towards Cryto Currency as we also earn by participating in Bounties Projects, by trading & Mining. Probably it will be much safer & legitimate as technology upgrades with time in all countries.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:20:16 AM

I am interested in crypto currency because I believe in crypto currency, I believe in the tech which is blockchain, Blockchain will solve a whole lot of problem and also crypto currency is still in its early stage of development so i am interested because every single investment i will make in cryptos right now will bring me a huge return in the future just like in the days of internet, Crypto will still go main stream in the future.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

I am interested in crypto because I 've heard from many people that you can earn extra income out of it. Since now, I am currently joining bounty campaign (signature). I want to learn more about how crypto really works and what can it bring in the future if it will be legalized by other countries.  I am enjoying reading different articles about crypto and comments, opinions by others.

Cokodi

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

Because that's how I can easily earn a large amount of money, with which you do not particularly waste your time.
emanjun

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
I am interested in crypto currency for it has the capabilities in helping the people especially for those needed once. Crypto currency can make us earn some money without even the use of our own money. Crypto currency was such a blessing for us.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lkcryptostar

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

Because cryptocurrency is the money of the future. Digital currencies that transactions use online network making it easier for people in financial transactions. Other than that why I am interested in cryptocurrency because many people get rich quickly from investing in cryptocurrency. And I feel that my economic life helped since I knew cryptocurrency.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because i heard alot of story that it offers opportunity to become rich but ofcourse you need technical and economical knowledge in order to make money here in crypto. Also i am interested in the development of Blockchain because it is the real deal here in cryptocurrency.
Bronenosec

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

I am interested in cryptocurrency, in opportunities to earn, to make investments that will bring good income.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

I am interested in crypto currency because it is a new space and it's developing and investing into it at this early is a good thing because in years to come when the space is fully matured, it will pay off for the early adopters.
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

Many of my friends have long been engaged in crypto currency. At some point, I also wanted to understand this. The main interest is money, because here the market provides a good opportunity to earn)
vodovozvodi

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

I expected to earn some money with bounty. But till now I just lost a time, a lot of time...unfortunately

Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

we are all here for the technology and for the money, of course, cryptocurrency is very Interesting because of the Idea and the innovation behind it, because of cryptocurrency we can make every transaction faster and easier at the same time we can use the technology of a specific cryptocurrency in any field or industry
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

Came here to this space back in '14 because I was in need of a cheaper alternative to remittances. It was really really helpful in that sense, made my family save hundreds in remittance fees.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

I have first joined crypto a few months ago hoping to have passive income. I don't have any idea what is it. I just knew that it was like the Stock market but too risky and unregulated. As I learn more about it, I understand somehow the concepts and discover bounty campaigns. So now I am an investor and also a bounty participant.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

I like the crypt because it gives new opportunities for the development of the world economy, and it also gives you money, which is just as pleasant)
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

First of all I am interested in earnings in the market of crypto-currency and I believe in the future of decentralization and technology of blockchain  Smiley
petronus

Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

I am interested in the world of crypto because of the technology and investment benefits that exist in crypto. investment in crypto is very profitable. crypto can also make my daily income through trading in the crypto market.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: