Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 09:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2706 times)
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because I want to learn more knowledge about the cryptocurrency and also because I want to earn money from this.
in my surroundings, many people used it and many people talk about it. so I got curious.  I talked to them and I learn that the cryptocurrency gives what you want. in first ,I don't understand what they mean about the cryptocurrency. but lately, I ised to understand it because the cryptocurrency can give your needs or ypur want in earning it. also this is like an money but in online world only.
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:58:01 AM

crypt project Socratus that very quickly evolves and you advise
nikay12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:58:39 AM

I am interested here in cryptocurrency to explore the background of it and also to know more knowledge about this crypto. I want also to know the process of holding and selling and also the trading money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:59:18 AM

This is indeed a great topic but discussed and shared endlessly in the past. Crypto is a magnet taking us towards the future, and most are attracted irresistibly to each aspect of it.

I'm interested in bitcoin because I have learned a lot that it has changed or it has been so much fun with so much bitcoin makes it fun so I interrupt it so that i will grab that opportunity
sunshinee0900

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:09:29 AM

Cryptocurrency is a new development that tends to solve global needs. Imagine the hurdles one can go through when making international transactions. But crypto has made it simple and stress free. What is required now is mass adoption.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!

I am interested with crypto because it offers an opportunity to achieve financial freedom. I would want to provide  what is needed by my family. Crypto has offered many opportunities of earning.s. Although it is not easy,  but i believe it is worth the try.  I have witnessed successful people in crypto which motivates me more with the crypto community.
rosycrypto12

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

I like cryptocurrency because it has potential to earn money , This is a potential market in the future, The cryptos market is very potential and can make a lot of money if you work hard. If you want to make money join the bounty ICO campaigns or signature campaigns, it is an opportunity for you to make money from this market without having to invest. If you invest this platform we will get more profit and main advantage is decentralized, security and transparent so it should be more safer than the Fiat currency.
Mala65

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

I started to be interested in cryptocurrencies because I think that the future will be a great alternative to traditional coins. I think it is a great way to earn money.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

I started to be interested in cryptocurrencies because I think that the future will be a great alternative to traditional coins. I think it is a great way to earn money.
I am interested in cryptocurrency because it opens up great opportunities in the world of finance and in a world where everyone wants to make big money))
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

I'm interested in crypto because of the innovative ideas behind it, making the world a better place for us and making huge money.
For few months how, I'm seeing enormous benefits and comfort it has offers to users or investors.
I will encourage everyone to join and be a partaker of this awesome benefit.
cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

All about I'm interested is just pure sparkling money ... 😍😍😍... Because I invested here for making more money from my money. But also I like crypto technology. I believe it'll change the future of currency in the nearest future .. these are the reason i invested in crypto
FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

I want to earn my own car, this is my dream. Only in the cryptocurrency market I can implement it.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

I also join this market because cryptocurrencies can help me make money. All investment markets do not have the high return rate of cryptocurrencies! The same risk, of course I am willing to choose better!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

First and foremost, the main reason why I became interested in cryptocurrency is to earn some profits. Of course, that's the reason why I let myself get involved in this business. However, as I learn more and more about cryptocurrency, I came to know that it would be a good thing to have in the future.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

Why? Most of the time I search cryptocurrency related contents is for new learnings and consider it as an investment to use for the sake of earning money
Yes! its a currency, you can't be a big part if you have none, all benefits can only be given to those who have it. I'm really hoping I can build a small business through cryptocurrecy.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

I, like everyone else, cryptocurrency draws that gives the opportunity to earn.
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:02:20 PM

As many others, I hope to earn some profit, but I am also hoping to be a bit innovative and since old fiat currencies will be outdated at some point, it is good to know what are better options for the future. I try to investigate different options also in cryptocurrency and see what clicks with me the most.
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

The topic of discussion is really great! It is interesting to know how the work with cryptocurrency began for each member of this community. I, for example, learned about the cryptocurrency as a means of additional earnings. And only then I began to be interested in the technology and the blockchain system itself. I'm sure that's the future. And maybe in 40 years we will not see any more Fiat money in circulation. Therefore, we are on the right track, congratulations!
rodney0101

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

I become interested in Cryptocurrency because it can give me a ton of money by doing massive bounty campaigns and some airdrops with no investments just time and effort. Smiley
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

Yes, it's a good topic of discussion. Personally, I am interested in cryptocurrencies, because they allow you to make good money) and since then nothing has changed)

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: