Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2703 times)
smile226688

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

I am interested because I think this is a fun job. We do spend a lot of time, but I think the results we can be paid with the benefits we receive. Crypto is one form of technological advancement and I would be sorry if I did not try it.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

I also think a majority of people is interested in cryptocurrencies to profit as an investor, airdrop or bounty hunting. But then you have people who are really interested in the technology, like I am. I hope there will be more people in the future taking a deeper look and not just stay on the surface.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

I started in the same way because I was interested in crypto currency, but then I realized that you can earn money!
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

I also like the technology that exists in every cryptocurrency coin. such as fast delivery process, corporate use and harfork process that impressed me with cryptocurrency. crypto is my long term investment choice.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

I like cryptocurrency because most cryptocurrencies build new technology or develop a technology. I get knowledge and paid from bounty campaign and I got a lot of knowledge that maybe my country people do not know
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

Digital currency is a future cash since step by step innovation is enhanced on the planet so certainly fiat monetary forms are bite the dust in future that time Cryptocurrency is lead the world. On the off chance that you contribute this stage we will get more benefit and primary preferred standpoint is security and straightforward is refreshed in the innovation so it ought to be more secure than the Fiat cash. Blockchain innovation is best for the exchange so I adore this stage.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!

I am interested in crypto because of the benefits that can be generated from crypto, crypto for me is an alternative job and can very help to meet the needs. I want my life to be better in financial terms and from that I choose crypto as a way to make it happen.

Utkaozero

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because it allows me to earn a lot of money,to become successful,it is the currency of the future.
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.

Aside from the money, I'm really impressed as to how amazing and how much of an impact cryptocurrency is making in the industry of mometary systems. We could probably live in a cashless society pioneered by cryptocurrency. This technology is something to watchout for specially if one is investing in it now.

And not just that, cryptography can help a lot in industry and science. Applications of block chain technology are incredible and numerous but sadly at this moment it's almost used just for money transactions. Things will change in time, more and more devs are getting into crypto so new ideas spring up every day. I'm just waiting for the society without those leeches (the banks).
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

because in cryptocurreny there are many advantages that we can, we can make investments or we do campaigns. for the present and future crypto will grow forward and brilliant, the future of crypto is very promising for the participants, because this is why I am very interested in cryptocurrency.

I am interested in crypto currency just like other people because I know that I can earn money here. I don't need to put up any investment if I don't have a capital. by just joining in the bounty itself can give me huge amount of earnings after the successful project.
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

actually I am very interested in cryptocurrency when learning about technology accidentally read about blockchain through friends suggestions, I just need to look for it and study it very carefully. And the good thing about it is that it's open to everyone. At first I was just curious about it. I first found the word crypto in the news. After that, I became interested and now I'm still learning more.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is the future of mankind. No matter how the government or social media attack it now, cryptocurrencies will inevitably become popular around the world. This is a progress of mankind.

Yes sir. Cryptocurrencies will inevitably become part of our daily lives in the future. We've seen how banks, and governments had become interested in adopting blockchain technology. Thus, it should be a matter of time before physical cash becomes obsolete and digital currencies would take the lead in our economy. This is the reason why many people are interested in cryptocurrencies (including myself) since they're bound to change the world for the better. And we, as early adopters of this global trend, will become wealthy in the future once the whole crypto market becomes valued at more than $1 Trillion.

Therefore, I think the same way as you do that this is a progress of mankind, simply because for the first time ever, people can gain control of their own money without trusting any central authority. Wink

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:25:11 PM

Honestly I am interested with cryptocurrency it is because I see an opportunity on it and I do believe I will be able to raise my family into stable life if I am going to do a hardwork in different activities. Crypto also can be change into fiat and it is a source of income by many of us who would love to stay at home and earn from bitcoin.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are future, this is comparable to the advent of the Internet in the world. I very much believe that all this paper money will disappear.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

at first I only know bitcoin and because many people talk about it I became curious and then I learned it and it turns out from crypto I can make money in various ways I finally interested in crypto, I am grateful to have known and become interested in crypto and although the results are not so much but I feel happy and still want to make money with crypto because I believe the more days crypto will be more popular and accepted by many people and my potential to get money becomes higher

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
nicole74859

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:12:45 AM

I am interested for the new technology and those many ideas coming from different projects. There will be projects like IOTA that will be used in the industry and daily life. Cryptocurrency will be a potential market in the future.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

I started to interested in cryptocurrency when someone advertised about crypto, a little bit research about crypto then I found out that we can make money of it by investing and trading so this is why I interested in crypto.
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

I started to interested in cryptocurrency when someone advertised about crypto, a little bit research about crypto then I found out that we can make money of it by investing and trading so this is why I interested in crypto.
Earning and trading is fine. But even more beautiful is that the cryptocurrency can replace real money and I want to be in the forefront of those who will move to new money and help other people to move without fear.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

This is indeed a great topic but discussed and shared endlessly in the past. Crypto is a magnet taking us towards the future, and most are attracted irresistibly to each aspect of it.
Because there is really something about crypto that forces me to have join with it and it really makes me feel interested specially when I heard goodnews coming from crypto .
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because I want to know more about it. I got so curious about the benefits. And yes, in crypto, I now have the opportunity to earn money without working for a real joba and it's great.😊😊😇😇

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: