Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2703 times)
samuelemma692

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

Cryptocurrency is an advance financial tool that us guarantee to run without fraud or debt if it is properly deploy and operated. I am interest in cryptocurrency because simply put cryptocurrency is the future of money!
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

The popularity of the crypto currency is determined by the novelty and great possibilities.
To pay for virtual money, only their number is used, so the crypto currency does not need a real expression. Digital payment means are protected by a cryptographic code, which makes them more reliable in comparison with "real" money. And because of the absolute decentralization of the emission of virtual coins, they can neither be counterfeited nor prohibited.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

This is a new technology of the same level as the Internet. It would be foolish to pass her.
I agree with this one I am here because I knew blockchain and cryptocurrency will be the future technologies of our world and by knowing all the things here has a big chance to make a profit for the all of us. Goodluck everyone.
I came to the cryptocurrency market because of its huge potential that during the first few days I learned to invest in this market. Although there is a lot of volatility due to the market is still very small but I believe that what good will grow strongly and cryptocurrency is the best thing in this technological age 4.0.
Biklonicl

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because I can earn a lot of money and become free financially.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
I really got more exited in cryptocurrencies because of what you said... ‘innovations, ideas,  creative thinking ’ and most of all freedom.... Working on the blockchain gives me freedom

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Drbriggs

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

I'm so interested in Cryptocurrency because it is decentralized and the future. It is a means to emancipate people from financial slavery.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

I got into crypto world due to how easy and better it was to make payments using cryptocurrencies on websites, but I'm here for the money now that you can earn by hodling cryptocurrencies. It is the only thing that can take me out of poverty and make me rich. I make sure to only pay using cryptos if a website accepts it.

Tharudi
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

Me and all my friends interested in the crypto currency for the purpose of earning money!..and also i could learn many things about crypto currency..and i think this is the easiest way to earn many money within short time..
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

The reason why i'm interested in cryptocurrency is because i'm curious, what's that? Cryptocurrency? Digital money? How can something like this become an investment and even can give us profits?
Then i try to search and understand about that. Knowing what, how, why and other thing i need to know.
And it interest me, because i never know nor understand about new technology like this, and i want to try new things so i try to involve myself in it.
Later i know cryptocurrency is a very great thing, something valueable and i really like them so i decided to stay and invest in it.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
I think that today it is the most profitable tool for investing, because the technology of blockchain can benefit the people.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

A common answer. Of course to gain money. At cryptocurrency money is easy as long as you have patience. You have time. You know how to handle money. You will learn a lot by joining cryptoworld. Aside from earning you will also learn a lot about how to manipulate money
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

I am interested in cryptocurrencies because I see them as my chance to earn. I like the idea of cryptocurrency, but ultimately it all comes down to the fact that it is money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kimma16200

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

I find crypto very interesting. I think there are a lot of opportunity in crypto. I just need to look for it and study it very carefully. And the good thing about it is that it is open to everyone. At first I was just curious about it. I first encounter the word crypto in a news. After that, I become interested into it and now I'm still learning more of it.
jingyu27

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

Because I am very interested in new things, I want to explore. And when I came into contact with the cryptocurrency, I liked the cryptocurrency more. Because I think investing in cryptocurrencies will give me a better life.
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

I was looking for an additional opportunity to earn, so I'm interested in cryptocurrency, I made a big profit.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

Well I am very interested in cryptocurrency because I have heard that many investor already become rich due to it. Many experience how much it could change the life of many individuals.
Bronenosec

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

I was looking for an opportunity to earn extra income, so I'm interested in cryptocurrency.
donskova29

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

We are all interested in the crypto currency for the purpose of earning money! And if we look more globally, then this is our future.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

For me it is rather cryptocurrency second job than a hobby. I am a woman, and it's hard to understand given the many technical questions. But I can easily understand the principle of marketing and trade
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

I'm interested in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency gives me an opportunity to have an extra income with or without investment i earn money..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: