Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2692 times)
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

Yes I am interested in cryptocurrency because that is valuable now and using high technology that is blockchain. Although it is not popluar yet in society but I am sure they will be use it.

I get interested in crypto because of my son who uses crypto. I see that he can now buy what he wants without asking money to me, and he said that is because of his earnings using the crypto currency. Thay is why I also want to experience the financial stability that he is experiencing now..
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:35:25 AM

I think it's because of the technology behind it which is the blockchain itself, i guess it's not all because of making money but to think that this technology might be a very big breakthrough for this century. I believe this might be a very big help for the whole humanity, not only for the existing businesses but for the every day convenient living of every one. Second is it's volatility which results to high risk high reward winning i guess.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:40:53 AM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!

I get interested in crypto currency because of my friends talking they're income in doing trading and bounties. So I ask them to teach me and finally I understand how cryptocurrency works.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!

Cryptocurrency is not just a simple thing. It is unique and yes we can make real money with crypto. Imagine "digital money to make real money" . before i do not know if it is possible but yes it is and i never dreamed about it. I also find it cool on how to make money in crypto. It can be traded, can be mined, can be earn free by joining bounties, and can also be use in gambling.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

Because this field gave me a new opportunity to learn many new things especially in the world of traders. I have learned a lot especially on how I will manage my own investments and use it to earn huge profit margin. I get really interested in cryptocurrency because I have met many experienced traders wherein I have learned through their success and failures which I used it for my motivation.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

My main reason for being interested in cryptocurrency is the monetary aspect of it. If you are blessed with luck in this crypto industry then you can make a lot of money out of a small investment. Again my interest in crypto currency increases because I have learned how to take risks and how to manage them as well.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because they can help me make a big income besides going to work everyday. Then comes the technology that in the future when it is popular in many different areas, similar to the popular internet all over the world and is one of the indispensable things daily for billions of people.
jamesllaneta

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

Crypto is a future currency because day by day technology is improved in the world so definitely fiat currencies are die in future that time Cryptocurrency is rule the world. If you invest this platform we will get more profit and main advantage is security and transparent is updated in the technology so it should be more safer than the Fiat currency.
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

Because I like and care about new technologies and I also want to make a profit from crypto.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

Well, probably because it's more interesting than playing pc here is the crypto project Socratus
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

More to see that it's like a thing that's indeed able to have a good role as a new breakthrough to overcome financial problems or as a path that's beneficial in making money. Well this is indeed a future that must be maintained and truly worthy of being approached. I think it's a loss for those who do not know anything about crypto, like wasting one a profitable's thing.
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:54:22 AM

Encrypted currency is a new invention and I am very interested in new things. So I will go to understand the encryption market and invest in cryptocurrency. And I think cryptocurrencies can make my life better.
ElizRu

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

Yes, because in the world of crypto currency is a whole financial and not only the future of our lives. Do projects on the block, they use crypto-currencies, this will only be a big plus having such knowledge as us.
ngocphuonghong1602

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

The reason is quite simple, because I earn. I earn a lot, more than my hard working on a job mates, so the reason is so simple, money is always a great motivator.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:00:29 PM

I am also very interested in cryptocurrency, because for us one of the ways we benefit with our investment in bitcoin and we will benefit in the short term, in the way we trade dialtcoin, so we believe crypto is one good investment.
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

I am interested in Cryptocurrency because it will soon be the most accepted currency of all currency. Few years from now you will be wishing you had started today. When Bitcoin rise start, a lot of us will realize the importance of Crypto in our life.
bimbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

I personally interested in crypto currency because of the profit that crypto can give me.Upon hearing crypto I am already interested to learn and have knowledge,experience what other experienced in earning a large amount of money.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
kjbbbbbb865

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

The first cryptocurrency that piqued my interest was Bitcoin, I was fascinated with the technology, how it enabled me to send money overseas the transaction fee wouldnt be much.
And then I discovered the money making potential and since then, I have not looked back.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

my friend can now buy what he wants without borrowing money from me, and he says it is because his income uses crypto currency. That is why I also want to experience the financial stability that he is experiencing now. So I follow-up investing in crypto because there is evidence.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

We are  here with the common reason and that is to earn some will say that it does not matter if they are earning or not at they learned? Well i must say at least they earned. In the first place learning is fun if you are motivated and most of the people around the plannet will get motivated if money is involved so what do you think that people will interest in cryptocurrency? Well simply just because of money. All of them are in the same circles and that is to earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: