Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2701 times)
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
I've worked in this sphere for a six months and it was really interesting to know something trendy and new. And I try to earn with crypto currencies now with any ways. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

The market of crypto-currency is interesting for me first of all by the fact that it is a technology market. Here a new technological revolution may begin, and I want to stand at its source.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
We are here with the normal reason and that is to gain some will state that it doesn't make a difference on the off chance that they are winning or not at they learned? Well I should state at any rate they earned. In any case learning is fun in the event that you are persuaded and a large portion of the general population around the plannet will get spurred if cash is included so what do you imagine that individuals will enthusiasm for cryptographic money? Well basically in view of cash. Every one of them are in similar circles and that is to win cash.
BinaryBotch

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

Cryptocurrency is quite a good way to earn money if you are invested in it and that was my primary purpose for joining the train. There are other good ways of earning money too, but I like how cryptocurrency business is being operated. It's a good way to earn money even while learning, and an opportunity to meet like minds.
bitivan

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

Because it is something new for our society and it is really exciting and interesting to be part of this new technology.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because even though there are a lot of people who knew cryptos; the majority still doesn't know about crypto which for me still makes it unique and exotic because you get to do something that is not been approved yet for our future. It also expands our knowledge and challenges our critical thinking abilities.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

First of all, it is decentralized. You can freely transact without the government knowing and interfering with it. Second, it is anonymous along with being decentralized, anonymity is one of the features of Bitcoin. No one knows your real identity. Lastly, it is a digital currency. In this generation adaptation to new and advance technology is playing a big part, cryptocurrency is the future of transaction currency. Sooner or later cryptocurrency would be legally accepted worldwide as a payment.
Traderadex

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

Am interested in crypto currency because it'll be a world wide acceptable currency in future, in a world whereby technology is advancing everyday, Another reason why I personally believe the world would definitely shun at fiat currencies very soon..And I stand to be corrected  Wink
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

because in cryptocurrency I can add knowledge and my insight, more here I can get additional income. and I believe that cryptocurrency has a very bright future, this is a future coin for people all over the world.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

I am interested because is the new face of finance.  Cryptocurrency is a form of blockchain technology, the technology that bitcoin and other distributed ledger systems are based on. Investment in Cryptocurrency has made lot of individuals rich and several as part time job to others. I'm learning more and investing more into cryptocurrencies
kripterst

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:57:06 PM

I'm interested in the crypto because it opens up a lot for venture investment, it provides for the identification of promising projects at the stage of origin, the most promising area for me is the gaming one, these are different protocols for dapps, the best one in this area is currently the EOH protocol
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

I think that about 98% of all market participants came here to earn money. I, too, are more interested in profit than technology, but in time I think this technology will become more popular

sugarlady43

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:59:17 AM

I am interested here in cryptocurrency to explore the background of it and also to know more knowledge about this crypto. I want also to know the process of holding and selling and also the trading money.
Alex Foman

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:07:38 AM

I think crypto currency, can not help but interest. Especially people looking for something new for self-development. I am a business person, and it is interesting for me to learn new facets of the economy and business.
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

When I explore every background of cryptocurrency and gain knowledge about it, I became interested on it. It pushes me to learn the process of holding, selling and trading money in order to make money that could provide me for my financial needs. I was also interested on the profit you can earn here. I think that this technology will be more popular in the near future.
Electrohell

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:24:36 AM

Why I am interested in cryptocurrency because I believe in this crypto if we really do it will get more results than we thought, even though it's through the process, trust me with investment in crypto will give us more results
gioangelofelix

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:32:56 AM

Cryptocurrencies bring freedom to the world, where people can finally have control over their money without fear of someone, or a group of malicious actors, interfering with their transactions. In decentralized cryptocurrencies, there's no such thing as freezing accounts, ID verification for usage, disruption of service, middleman, and more. This allows for a greater level of entry from people around the world, in contrast to real-world currencies. If someone has access to the internet, he/she can make use of cryptocurrencies and participate in the global economy which is immune to governments, politics, and other real-world situations.

Cryptocurrencies have a neutral stance since they're not subject to political status, a single country, race, or anything else in society. Therefore, I believe that people will always become interested in using cryptocurrencies for their daily lives because of the many benefits they have. Wink
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

It turns out that cryptocurrency can make us profitable. This is the most important reason. Encrypted currency is a new thing. It has the advantage that this traditional industry can't match. For investors, such industry is more likely to make profits.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

Krypto is our future, new technologies that have been very well recommended. Also on kripto you can earn very well, this is all that I'm interested in crypto.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

There are loads of reasons to it.
It is no jokes to say it is definitely the future of the hard currency we spend now. Point is, the earlier I join it, the better. I have learnt the benefits involved with being earnerst.
Again, it is a money spinning venture. Understand the terrain of the market, boom, you are on your way to financial independence.
Equally helps in risk management. You practically put stuffs learnt in which crypto coins to invest in into life transactions which moulds one better financially.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: