Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2703 times)
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

I'm interested, because this sphere in which you can make good money, and much more than I could in ordinary work. Well, the understanding of technology itself and its possibilities began to come with time
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:59:09 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 12:11:03 AM by dongosquad

Because cryptocurrency offers many advantages for a relatively short time. This is a new challenge for the millennial generation that is heavily influenced by technology. Compared to work or other investments, the development of cryptocurrency tends to be faster and more profitable.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
YoungAge

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:05:59 AM

Because I see a lot of people who have succeeded by following cryptocurrency, and I am interested in how to work easily and can earn a great income, but also by following cryptocurrency I can at home continue to do homework while earning money.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:21:25 AM

The global economy is inevitably moving towards a digital eco-system. Almost everyone comes to electronic money for the purpose of profit and investment, I think that no one can come to electronic money for the purpose of payment, so the current electronic market is always exciting and complex. From investment to money transfer, everything is going paperless.The newest and most promising addition to the digital payment sector is cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is getting a really bad image now because people is using it to commit fraud and this is not helping with bitcoin trying to recover. I just hope that this will come to an end and even if I know that bitcoin is just being used, those who haven't heard of it is getting a bad idea about it.  It can be a great investment if handled correctly. It surprises me every now and then.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:24:48 AM

When some technologies are new and good, i'm always interested in. Cyptocurrency is good too. It's a technology of future which changes how the world oprerate.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:54 AM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it. We are all interested in the crypto currency for the purpose of earning money!  And if we look more globally, then this is our future.  I think that in 10 years we will completely forget what money and all purchases, cars, apartments, products - will be paid with the help of crypto currency.  I would like to believe that this will save us from taxes and commissions and will live a little easier).  I think that the fact that governments can not control bitcoin is what draws most people to it. Then there is the fact that there is a lot of money to be made from crypto investments. Yes, this is an excellent technology, which in the future will probably come into our lives, but now mostly it's for money.
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:46:31 AM

Firstly, i like the philosophy of the emergence of crypto money that is based on a new technology and isn't tied to any official authority. Transfers between users, without intermediaries etc. My secondary cause is to make good money too in this market..

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:53:13 AM

Cryptocurrency offers a vast deal of benefits especially in payment method as transactions are made under good security, fast speed and low costs per transactions. With cryptocurrency, i get to learn more about how well the Blockchain technology is being utilized to help humanity.
minhlatkhu21

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:54:15 AM

I know electronic money through my friends.
I have invested a lot in them, but not profitable. Maybe I did it the wrong way. Hzz ...
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:01:12 AM

First of all, I see that the technology is very promising and I want to tuned-in as I see it will be our future. And also I can make money, so who will refuse? Wink

I can see the big potential that I can earn money from here, and crypto is now very popular in the whole world and is being used by many people and investors, so I rather invest in the best to make a big profit.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:13:37 AM

I have nothing to hide, but i hate it that everything i buy is monitored. If you look on my bankaccount you can see my whole life; where i bin, how i get there, how late i leave, what i eat, what i buy etc. etc. And that becomes worse and worse now you can`t pay cash anymore on a lot of companies. I hope that in the future crypto gives me a new private way to pay when i like to. The oter reason i love cryptocurrency are the opportunities the can give  to earn a nice amount of cash.
vatanen

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:20:21 AM

I became interested and get myself involved in dealing with cryptocurrencies when I saw lot of friends gaining and earning more than my income passively so I became curious and then I started my journey in the crypto world. And base on what I have seen it really helps many people to make a better and brighter future.
rakib123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

I like cryptocurrency and I interest this crypto platform. Because it's a great way earn money. Just simply work and earn money. You invest in crypto and benifit is so good..
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

I am interested in cryptocurrency as a way to get additional income.
dntkcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

I am interested in cryptocurrency because it offers an idea of a world where everything is decentralized no central authority can interfere. I am also interested in crypto graphy and the way we can use it to protect our sensitive information by encoding it.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!

For me it's just another option where to invest money and diversify my portfolio.
Last investment - Welltrado.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

I was intrigued by crypto because the system applied in the crypto is so interesting. I was even very interested because this crypto can bring many benefits in just a short time. This must be a strong attraction. For me nor the people in crypto.

teriyakiboz

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

why can I be interested in the world of cryptocurency ,? because basically this can make money for us, if we join some ICO, we can join signature, bounty, airdrop or others, there we help ICO coin to be successful and can earn money from our task in crypto ICO. sounds easy to do if we are patient in there

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
Alibagong

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:05:13 AM

I am interested in the world of crypto because the crypto world is enough to provide a really good potential for the future, and the result of performance about ico is quite tempting, I feel challenged with many successful projects and want to explore all the world of crypto that so many benefits.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

Firstly, i like the philosophy of the emergence of crypto money that is based on a new technology and isn't tied to any official authority. Transfers between users, without intermediaries etc. My secondary cause is to make good money too in this market..

Me too. It's fascinating to be able to use money without fear of a central authority freezing your funds or restricting access to them. For the first time ever, we can be owners of our own money, and do whatever we desire with it, having full control over our financial life. This has been one of the many things that I've been driven into cryptocurrencies in the first place, and I'm sure that many newcomers would be attracted by the same thing.

Cryptocurrencies not only enable you to achieve financial autonomy, but it also enables you to generate your own income stream with higher rates than those offered by centralized financial institutions such as banks. Even though the huge volatility is still present in cryptocurrencies, it's often a great way to make profit in the future. That's the reason why many popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum are still demanded by average people today, because they're decentralized, secure, flexible, and they guide you towards the path of endless profits. Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: