Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:32:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 2710 times)
PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
I am interested in cryptos because it fulfills the missing piece of the puzzle, making money without much stress, also because I am a person that loves tech! I think it is easy to understand as well. There are many projects that are looking good and I think they can totally become the top projects in future, Liven and Treon is a great example of that.
Mostsan56

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

with the help of the trend for crypto currency, you can earn money, and for crypto currency is booming. on this and became interested
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

I am interested in a large income, which will also give me pleasure. In addition, I want to keep up with the times and work in a modern and popular field

A large portion of people are interested in making a lot of money. If you can make successful trades then it shouldn't be that hard.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
numbertech

Activity: 428
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:51:21 PM

Most of the people here are interested in cryptocurrencies because it is profitable for investors and bountyhunters Wink. There are different ways to earn profit from various cryptos which makes it really more interesting. The profit is surely the biggest factor which attracted most of the people who are into cryptos and we can't blame them for such thing because it is valid...
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

Cryptocurrency have gotten interest since it has become a well know investment in the entire world. The proof that many individuals who already become millionaire because if cryptocurrency has encourage me to a part of it.
vertolesrix

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is the future of the economy of almost all countries. It has a very impressive demand and it literally very easy to use. Also, it much safer than lending money to the banks or get some of them for the development of the project, for example. I believe that cryptocurrency will be adopted by every country and it will be supported by all the laws and people who are now against it
Seth Nyarko

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

I am interested in Cryptocurrency because it will enable me to hold Altcoins that after some time its increase in price will give me a huge profit that no other business that fetch me such a profit. Wink
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
I became interested in cryptocurrency is because of curiosity on how people earning money with it, then i started reading articles about cryptocurrency and in bitcoin and started investing my money and trading. And i also think that most people became interested in cryptocurrency because of its value.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

My interest in cryptocurrency started with a desire to make money. I am mostly involved in cryptocurrency to make enough money that can help me start some business. I have been doing bounty campaign aspect of cryptocurrency for sometime now particularly the social media campaigns such as facebook and twitter which have generated some good profit for me. In my bid to make more money, I decided to join signature bounty campaign to it as well. As a matter of fact, I have been enjoying cryptocurrency all along because it has started meeting my financial needs. I shall continue to participate more in cryptocurrency to make more money.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:10:16 PM

Cryptocurrency is a profitable online business. I am interested in it because it is a dependable online business,i make money from it. Also, I invest in it for future purpose.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

Because you can easily get profit on it as long you have right decisions on which cryptocurrency you will choose to put your money on. You could experience a slight loss but when the time goes right it is when the things will get to your favor like having a great increase of price on the cryptocurrency that you buy thus, earning you profits.
bit_lover

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

The cryptocurrency is a very interesting tool for earning money and it helps to implement very cool ideas.
I believe that it has a big potential and it will give me an opportunity to earn money out of it.
Cyber49

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

I think 90% of the people are here because of the money. I am personally also noticed this technology and thought this is very interesting and something new. But I am also trying earn as much as I can to get a financial freedom in a few years.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

It is always wise to identify where the world is moving to and move in that in that direction as well. There is no doubt cryptocurrency is the future of the world finances and joining the train now is the best decision ever.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

The main purpose of the majority of people joining in this crypto is to be able to dig up as much money from various programs in the crypto. Crypto grew with more and more good programs that made me interested to follow her because her results are promising. At this time I may not be able to harvest it with a lot of results. However, the results I get can be made as my investment assets that will be useful in my future.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

The first cryptocurrency that piqued my interest was Bitcoin, I was fascinated with the technology, how it enabled me to send money overseas the transaction fee wouldnt be much.
And then I discovered the money making potential and since then, I have not looked back.
oladejiremi10

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

Cryptocurrency world is really a place to be and I really enjoy being part of it because it really affects me positively. I really gain a lot from it. It really helps me financially and many more.
zavodskoi3

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

Because it is possible to earn good money as an investment, also just on generosity . I really do .
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:26:02 PM

1. One of the fastest ways to get rich is a competent investment in the shares of a successful company, and in its essence, any cryptocurrency is a share of a certain project, a certain company.
 2. The ability to build a multi-level referral network, to receive high passive income and bonuses from users attracted to the system. This also does not provide more than one Bank.
 3. Convenient, fast, intuitive interface and quality service. As a rule, behind any cryptocurrency there are very, technically, financially and versatile competent people, and such "hat" do not do and try, as for themselves.
 4. The ability to play on the internal exchange, that is, to sell, buy, exchange your cryptocurrency for any currency (which is not in any Bank). And as a rule, the resource of any cryptocurrency is a great exchange service with many payment systems and banks in the world in one place.
 5. Unlimited scope for creativity and expression – what you need creative reprovado-marketer or any other advanced Internet user.
 6. Cryptocurrency is our future, well, or the idea of the service of cryptocurrency that has provided the world of bitcoin for sure! After all, in fact, the cryptocurrency is now any financial unit and the question here is only in the methods of its earnings, positioning in the international currency market and the minds of the inhabitants of the planet Earth.
 7. Cryptocurrencies change the worldview and attitude to money of any user who has penetrated into the topic, even a hard skeptic, a starter and a critic. After all, thanks to the services of cryptocurrency comes a completely different view of money, you realize that work hard on uncle – the past, and now money can be made easily, multiply them highly and Express yourself to the clouds.
CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

because i earn some real money from it, it helps to make my life balance as my day job earning is not enough for my all need. i spend my night on crypto trade, sometime i suffer from loss but the profit which i get from it is much more than that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: