Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best exchange for traders  (Read 23137 times)
devinede (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

1. Security: If the exchange offer 2FA or not and where the funds are stored. If it's not in cold storage, don't use it. If they get hacked, your funds are  gone forever.
2. Reputation: This is based on the reviews you read about exchanges.
3. UI/UX: Not many people take this in consideration but I do. If there are multiple exchanges with the same security measures and reputation, I will take the most attractive one in UI terms and the one that give a better user experience.

I personally don't mind paying an extra fee If the exchange is worth it. I suggest using Binance, Bittrex, Hitbtc and staying away from exchanges like Yobit and Liqui.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

I have used many exchange sites since I joined the world of crypto currencies. to me the most useful, low commission and site compatible with every site binance.i advise it
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:11:29 AM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

deposit and withdrawal fees usually differ based on where are you from. You should provide more information on what exactly you're looking for so we can give you better advice.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

There is many good exchange available for trade cryprocurrency right now, like binance,bittrex,bithumb,kucoin. I never had problem with deposit and withdrawl in those exchange.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

Exchange platforms with good transaction fee, security, good reputation, large volume , and good transaction speed are
 Binance
 Bittrex
 Kucoin
 Poloniex
 Crptopia.
 These exchange are very good and reliable but take you time to have a good understanding of trading and how to go about it on each exchange platforms.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

Now a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges, which is not surprising every day someone asks for advice to show the best. I really like to use such exchanges as Cryptopia, Cobinhood, Hitbtc and Etherdelta-low fees, 2FA protection, high ratings, ease of use. Categorically I do not advise the exchange IDEX, there is a very large double fees for depositing and then for the Deposit and withdraw,but they trade many coins. Of course? it is your choise)))
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

Depends which coin are you loking to trade, if your desired coin is listed on Biannce then I'd highly recommend binance. First things first if you are trader that trades very frequently you can buy their token called BNB which will allow you to trade with even less fee than normal one. They have pretty high security and in the past they showed no mercy to anybody who wants to hack into their system. No need to fully do KYC when you start and hoenstly in my opinion it is the best exchange. Although I don't like the fact that they have some limits to withdrawl your money and that you leave "dust" by trading, other than that great exchange.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

Personally, I like Bittrex and Binance. I also use the old habit of Poloniex. They are all comfortable. But on Binance reduced commission fees.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

It seems to me that this branch was enough to understand which of the exchanges is the best today, because so many people have already talked about this, but since you did not see it, I can repeat that now the top includes Houbi and Binance
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

I think binance is the best platform in this direction, so I recommend it to everyone!
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

Binance stands out against the competition with low fees for trading on the platform (0.1%) and fast processing of transactions. The Binance technology allows the exchange to process up to 1.4 million orders per second.

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

I think all of the exchanges out there are performing good, but if you think that you need to transact only at the best exchange, maybe you need to consider binance, IDEX, KUCoin, i believe they are good in trading platforms and transaction fee wise, they are at the minimal value. What is more important is you have the knowledge of both the trading platforms and the currencies you need to trade, hypes are everywhere, and we cannot prevent that. Anyway, thats all i can say, the exchanges ive mentioned above are the best so far, and they have lots of trading volumes and users too.

Goodluck in your career.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:42:16 AM

the number of exchange sites in the crypto currency market is constantly increasing. you need to do some research to know which is safer, more useful, and has a lot of coin volume. the best one for me is binance.
hoanganhbk

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

Here is the list of exchange from CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
You can switch Market with Fees and No Fees to see.
I also suggest: Binance, houbi and HitBTC for you
jeffbezosBD

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

best exchange for traders is-
Binance
Bittrex
Poleniex
Cryptopia
KuCoin
I have been using Bittrex for a long time.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

Bittrex,binance,hitbtc and kucoin are the best for me im really trusted these exchanges your transactions will be secured anytime and the fees are affordable for all traders and it is easy to diposit and withdraw.

9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

Best exchange is binance and bittrex low transaction fees, Large volume, Safe and secured.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

Guess technically binance. You have access to USDT and you can convert leftover dust (unsold fractions of a certain coins) to bnb, which effectively allows you to pay half the fees. By far my favorite exchange. Bittrex was on top at some point, mainly cause it has a tonne of obscure coins.
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

Seems to be a repeated question. I find so much thread like this. Please take a look into this section before asking (creating a new thread)
I dont want to explain again. I can only give some names, you should find and compare your self:
#1 Binance: trading fee from 0.05%
#2 HiBTC: 0.1% for taker and -0.01% for maker
Bitmart: Current fee = 0
Poloniex: 0.1% / 0.2%
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: