Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best exchange for traders  (Read 23140 times)
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
I think that the most optimal exchange at the moment is binance. There are small commissions and a very large selection of coins

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

As for me, Binance, Kucoin and Huobi are the most safe exchanges. Also they select best tokens and usually in a good market time this could give a good profit at listing. But this is just my opinion
metalice

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

I personally liked the exchange of huobi! But the binance has the status of a pamp exchange! if you have a large amount of money you better choose a binance or bitfinex
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:48:06 PM

Binance is the best exchange market, but you can use others such as etherdelta, forkdelda, bitrrex and so on. They are good. Deposit and withdrawal from them are instantly.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

Well each exchanges has it's own good side and bad side, if you are speaking of volume then bianance is the top choice, and they got good user interface too, the only dislike about bianance for me is their high fess on withdrawal of their coins.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
LuvdubNation

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

For alt-coins, I'm a fan of binance or kucoin.  If I'm looking to cash out, I go with Gdax.

LuvdubCoin.com ★ The Next Evolution in Online Dating ★ Join the airdrop before the cap is reached!
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

Binance is the best exchange market, but you can use others such as etherdelta, forkdelda, bitrrex and so on. They are good. Deposit and withdrawal from them are instantly.
For the decentralized exchanges which you shared as a good I will say that yes they are good and they have a major number of coins but the problems in that exchanges is that we cannot do trade on these exchanges at high amount because there are much less number of traders on these exchanges. A newbie can work there but still he will not know about the real fun of trade which comes when you trade on a high volume exchange.
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

a lot of very good exchange, for me the best is binance, after that coinexchange and the last is IDEX. there are still a lot of exchange like bittrex, ddex, forkdelta, bitox, cryptopia, and many more, but for me the world's best exchanger 3 that I call early.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

for myself I used to trade in binance because I think it is quite easy to use and a lot of good coin listings there.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:03:36 AM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

I use Binance because it is a very user friendly trading platform and they have good features like stop loss orders and discounts on fees for using the exchange token for trading fees. They have a bunch of really good altcoins available for trading.

Another big plus for me is the fact that they will do ICO token swaps for main net tokens for coins like EOS.
luckyFF

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:17:56 AM

For my personal experience, I would recommend them
HUOBI, OKEX, binance.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:08:31 AM

if you mean the most reliable, to me it's absolutely Binance, it have an android working app too..
Everyone has his own choice and that all of us have different kind of experiences at time when we use different kind of the trading exchanges. Binance is also one of the best trading exchange but I think of bittrex trading exchange to be at the top of the list and that there is no other trading exchange which is that much good as is bittrex. So many of the investors trust bittrex trading exchange because of the features it possesses.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

1. Security: If the exchange offer 2FA or not and where the funds are stored. If it's not in cold storage, don't use it. If they get hacked, your funds are  gone forever.
2. Reputation: This is based on the reviews you read about exchanges.
3. UI/UX: Not many people take this in consideration but I do. If there are multiple exchanges with the same security measures and reputation, I will take the most attractive one in UI terms and the one that give a better user experience.

I personally don't mind paying an extra fee If the exchange is worth it. I suggest using Binance, Bittrex, Hitbtc and staying away from exchanges like Yobit and Liqui.

I agree with most of this, except I avoid HitBTC because they only let you trade in round numbers - if you have 15 of a coin, they will likely only let you trade 10, so you end up with small quantities of lots of coins sat uselessly on the exchange and not tradeable.
One more thing to consider is volumes. Exchanges that have high trading volumes tend to be better because it means a much smaller gap between highest buy price and lowest sell price, whereas on a low volume exchange the gap can be so large that it is difficult to trade profitably.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:14:49 AM

The importance of exchange sites in the crypto-currency platform is increasing day by day. because security guard, ease of use and coin volume are the best binance for me.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:17:36 AM

you can start from kucoin. there is quite low transaction costs. highly recommended for beginners.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

It depends on the availability of the altcoins that I have. However, I will choose the easy exchange with the low fee transaction and have more volume. I prefer to binance maybe. But not all coins are listed there. SO, I must consider others to exchange as IDEX.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

There are lot of exchanges are available for Cryptocurrencies. I personally suggest that binance and Bittrex are the best and user friendly for trading.
zignal.vip

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:30:27 AM

I have used some exchanges: Binance, Bittrex, Okex, Cryptopia, Bitfinex,... I have some recommendations for u:
+ If you wanna trade with a huge amount of BTC, u should choose Bitfinex. This exchange has listed few coins but the volumes are very big.
+ Binance: high quality website, good security, various markets and coins, high volume
+ Bittrex: not good as the past but still a top exchanges.
+ Okex: it's becoming one of the top exchange with high volume.
Some other small exchages are good too, but you should spend only a little BTC to trade there.
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:32:17 AM

my dear i most tell us the truth everyone of this exchangers have their  own advantages and disadvantages so its always convinent you use the one that will make your transactions very fast most especially reliable. so for me its kkex.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

many exchanger always have a good tale of binance bettrex kukucion those exchanger that are high volumes of altcoin and tokens to those exchanger that are still and your deposit safe and quick to confirm your deposit to those exchanger

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: