Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best exchange for traders  (Read 23140 times)
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

Now excahnge is very much with great features. For me personally it seems like the best exchange is IronX. But IronX is still in the sale stage. So in the future after sales, I think IronX is the best Exchange. And now it has also entered the Top 5 exchange. You can see it on their website.
The thing is, a year ago, I actively used the bittrex and financial markets, but today there are a lot of projects with their own coins, which are traded on other exchanges. And there is no question of the best, but you need to choose what we have.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

Find something that has a good authentication system and a good reputation. But sometimes it depends on the volume of the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap. Having high volume means it is more trusted and more likely to have a better security since it has the greatest number of altcoins that has really have a value.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
Well now sure finance very good for beginners , so I think you can try to polonies and kucain

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

There are a lot of good exchages, I prefer to use Binance, Kucoin and Coinbase, these three are pretty simple protected and have a big volumes and big choise of coins for trading.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:54:43 PM

I think it will depend on what coin you want, if you are a beginner you can use the coindeal trader, it is quite intuitive and easy to use, also Europeans prefer Kraken for its regulations, and many others use crex24 for coins that are still starting, this is the favorite for many who like to discover nascent coins.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:17:49 PM

I think it will depend on what coin you want, if you are a beginner you can use the coindeal trader, it is quite intuitive and easy to use, also Europeans prefer Kraken for its regulations, and many others use crex24 for coins that are still starting, this is the favorite for many who like to discover nascent coins.

I think he is a trader, he will probably trade the coin in the top market. The exchange you mention is often less used in the international market, so its volume will not be as big as Binance or Upbit.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:24:37 PM

The best exchanges are those that provide maximum functionality for traders and ensure maximum safety of their funds. These are exchanges such as finance, bittrex, bitfinex.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

Always look and check the latest top 10 exchange at the market https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ but in my suggestion Coinbene,

Binance and Idax are the good one to use as a newbie here in crypto world.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

Always look and check the latest top 10 exchange at the market https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ but in my suggestion Coinbene,

Binance and Idax are the good one to use as a newbie here in crypto world.
Why do you consider Coinbene the best solution?  Considering your words that binance is for newbies, then Coinbene is for professionals?
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

Actually, i haven't traded for a long time but my opinion is Binance because They are always related with customers and there were happen a lot of hack things but they always paid money to customers which were taken damage.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

Actually, i haven't traded for a long time but my opinion is Binance because They are always related with customers and there were happen a lot of hack things but they always paid money to customers which were taken damage.
There are new exchanges are coming soon that will guarantee clients safety. I guess one of the first exchange is Nasdaq. Other exchanges will follow them right after service launch.

ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:14:36 PM

Everyone must have a different opinion because this depends on your taste. So even though I say if Binance is the best exchange with low transaction fee, not necessarily your opinion will be the same as mine. Regarding transaction fees it is relative. I mean even though each exchange has a different fee, but the difference is very thin. So choose your own choice by trying it one by one

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Rokot

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

At the moment there are several interesting and reliable exchanges. Many traders choose binance. I also like this exchange.

thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

As a beginner I suggest you for exhcnages with maximum security controls, high trading volume, intuitive UI and couple more. You should checkout binance or coinex. There are other cool ones though. Watch out for Encrybit as well

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

i tried many exchanges like bittrex, poloniex, hitbtc, livecoin, cryptopia, mercatox, coinbene but the one with i found myself better is binance
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

Binance has always been the favorite because of the huge volume popularity and security but kucoin have been of a special interest because the can allow a trade of even the lowest of amount while Binance minimum trade amount of $10 makes it unfavorable for small traders

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

indeed there are very many exchanges now and in my opinion the best and most frequent exchange I use is Bittrex and Binance because of the very guaranteed cost and security

karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

I am in crypto market since 2016. Firsty, I traded on BTC-e exchange but in 2017 there was a bad moment in their work so I changed it on bittrex. And now I'm still using it for trading.

SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

Most of all exchanges I like Binance. Because on this exchange there are very large volumes of traded coins and tokens. But I also follow the development of decentralized exchanges (BNT, Waves).

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:54:17 PM

Most of all exchanges I like Binance. Because on this exchange there are very large volumes of traded coins and tokens. But I also follow the development of decentralized exchanges (BNT, Waves).
I like Binance too, it looks attractive and easy to use, it's quite easy for newcomers because the available charts and bars are easy to learn. Moreover, binance is one of the most popular exchanges today.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: