Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best exchange for traders  (Read 23140 times)
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:21:23 PM

I find it difficult to name the best exchange for me. I trade on more than 20 exchanges. I am engaged in arbitrage, so I just need to trade on a large number of exchanges. To focus on trading only on one exchange is wrong; you are depriving yourself of a part of potential profit.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

I've only used a few of them and so far I haven't gotten any problems with any of the following exchanges : Hitbtc, Yobit, IDEX and Kucoin. The cases reported on the exchanges is on 1:10000 ratio and we should not think that the same thing will happen to us. We should be cautious but we shouldn't be afraid to try different exchanges. Reported incidents are like rare disease, it will only happen to a few people not to all of us.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:05:13 AM

I think best exchange for me is binance, after i trying more than 10 exchange now I only use binance as a trading place because it is easy, fast, cheap and certainly safe, by verifying our identity we can withdraw by the limit of 100 btc, and until now I am not interested in using another exchange.
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:17:36 AM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

I have some recommendations, maybe you could try bittrex, bitfinex and binance. But, I highly suggest binance when in terms of mobile trading since it has a very good User Interface Design that suits the newbies of trading.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:30:25 AM

It all depends on the volume of your trades. If it is too large, then you certainly fit the exchange with a minimum Commission for the transaction. I would consider Bittrex. Pretty good exchange.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:35:07 AM

I think bitrex and binance are great markets that are very good for trading because they have a large volume and the transaction is quite fast.
But now I prefer to trade in Indodax because I want to participate to help make Indodax grow.

Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:36:28 PM

The best exchange for trading for me is of course finance and bitfenix, due to the fact that on these exchanges a lot of liquidity, which is good helps to buy and sell on time

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:57:20 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 08:15:31 PM by Denreal

I use kucoin for my trading. My target is to always go for exchange with good volume and that is well secured. That does not mean that some other smaller exchange sites are not good for trading, but the most important factor is security. Your fund needs to be protected, because there is no way you will trade that your fund will not be available on such site.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:00:33 AM

Binance is probably the best exchange for traders. You get discount on the trading fees by paying in BNB. Bittrex is  very good one too.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:03:29 AM

I like Binans. Convenient simple interface, intuitive account management, strong protection, nice color scheme, it seems there is even a black version. I stopped trading for several months.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:36:04 AM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

At the moment, the functionality of the exchange is by and large very similar. The main difference is the number of coins provided on a particular exchange. That's all she wrote. The functionality of all standard.

Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:19:18 PM

I still hold Binance in high esteem when it comes to trading. But still, no one is safe. Before you leave your asset in any exchange, best to be sure you have your 2FA and other security measures.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:25:42 PM

I personally like binance because trading goes there very fast. Also I used idex for newest coins. But it works not so well
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:32:09 PM

1. Security: If the exchange offer 2FA or not and where the funds are stored. If it's not in cold storage, don't use it. If they get hacked, your funds are  gone forever.
2. Reputation: This is based on the reviews you read about exchanges.
3. UI/UX: Not many people take this in consideration but I do. If there are multiple exchanges with the same security measures and reputation, I will take the most attractive one in UI terms and the one that give a better user experience.

I personally don't mind paying an extra fee If the exchange is worth it. I suggest using Binance, Bittrex, Hitbtc and staying away from exchanges like Yobit and Liqui.
i'm prefered to trading my fund in point 1 like you said above, because security from exchange is important for user than UI/UX but other point like reputation is number two, and now i just trading in big exchange

Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:47:23 PM

The best exchange is Binance, because they are allowing to pay the trading fees in BNB coins and if you would calculate the fees, it would be pretty obvious that its cheap to pay with BNB tokens. Moreover Binance has the largest trading volumes.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:52:20 PM

The best exchange is Binance, because they are allowing to pay the trading fees in BNB coins and if you would calculate the fees, it would be pretty obvious that its cheap to pay with BNB tokens. Moreover Binance has the largest trading volumes.
In any case, the gambling platform for finance is deserving of the trust and attention of many traders, but nevertheless, this trading platform does not have all the coins that need attention from the perspective of their project. On this basis, we have to deal with a large range of trading exchanges.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:31:30 PM

My best exchange remains binance, but I still like Kucoin, Huobi, and some like mercatox with low listing fee. The exchanges I've mentioned have high trading volumes and good security. For DEX, my best is IDEX and that's the one I think is reliable for me. I've got mixed feelings with the likes of  Forkdelta etc

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:44:09 PM

Everyone chooses the exchange based on their preferences. I personally looked at the young stock exchange with trade without commissions Cobingood! I think they have a great future.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:52:35 PM

It seems to me that it is best to exchange for Bitcoin and it is everywhere considered the most profitable exchanges

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1340

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:57:15 PM

Now there is such a period that I practically don’t use the exchanges, but for me the number one exchange has always been and remains the financial one. Perhaps nothing more dignified and convenient for myself so far not found. Everything is clear and accessible.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: