Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: best exchange for traders  (Read 23138 times)
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:40:32 AM

1. Security: If the exchange offer 2FA or not and where the funds are stored. If it's not in cold storage, don't use it. If they get hacked, your funds are  gone forever.
2. Reputation: This is based on the reviews you read about exchanges.
3. UI/UX: Not many people take this in consideration but I do. If there are multiple exchanges with the same security measures and reputation, I will take the most attractive one in UI terms and the one that give a better user experience.

I personally don't mind paying an extra fee If the exchange is worth it. I suggest using Binance, Bittrex, Hitbtc and staying away from exchanges like Yobit and Liqui.
Good recommendation
But every exchanger is risky shit happens.
But i agree with your mindset paying extra fee just to be secure.
And using the most recommended exchanger and has a good reputation it might help you feel at ease

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neosone

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:52:31 PM

Best Exchange? You have to choose a high volume trade, a low fee or a large number of trading pairs. You can choose from a large number, bittrex, binance, digiFinex or smaller exchange. At coinmarketcap you have a lot to choose from.
ash_hopper

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:47:44 PM

Best Exchange? You have to choose a high volume trade, a low fee or a large number of trading pairs. You can choose from a large number, bittrex, binance, digiFinex or smaller exchange. At coinmarketcap you have a lot to choose from.
I looked at coinmarketcap today, changenow was recommended there to ETH/IOST exchange.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:49:26 PM

I think that now Binance is the best crypto exchange. This stock exchange has good liquidity and many interesting coins are traded on it. I think that many are used to this  exchange.

What really makes me happy today is the abundance of crypto exchanges. Because of the competition, they are constantly being improved in design and user interface. However, there is a downside. Most of the volume of these exchanges, wound speculatively through bots. That is why I would like to see more decentralized major exchanges on the market.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:23:46 PM

I have decided to make do with five different exchanges, where I can easily buy and sell, by holding some substantial amount of funds in the. Binance is first on the list, followed by Kucoin, Cobinhood, Hitbtc and Hotbit.
Although, my advise has always been to hold little fund there, which you can afford to lose, because you never can tell what may happen.
There have been several incidences of list funds on exchange.
You should also be active on those exchanges, so as to know the details of daily happenings.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:39:47 AM

I think that now Binance is the best crypto exchange. This stock exchange has good liquidity and many interesting coins are traded on it. I think that many are used to this  exchange.

What really makes me happy today is the abundance of crypto exchanges. Because of the competition, they are constantly being improved in design and user interface. However, there is a downside. Most of the volume of these exchanges, wound speculatively through bots. That is why I would like to see more decentralized major exchanges on the market.

Exchange credibility and security are kept increasing which makes many people are showing interest towards the exchange which provide great security measures like Binance. There are many exchanges launching daily but we don't see any proper improvements.

elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:39:08 PM

As for a beginner, I can advise you about the exchange binance, since this exchange is best because there is a convenient interface on it, there are no problems with the withdrawal and input of funds, and there are many auxiliary materials for beginners on this exchange.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:47:53 PM

am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

If you want to engage in margin trading, the answer is obvious. BitMex. Now it is the leader among the exchanges providing the opportunity of margin trading.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:55:15 PM

there are lots of exchanges that you can now choose and of course you have to consider the security aspects and how you choose the trade theory because this determines the exchange that matches your trading method
and finally wherever you trade, try to have the exchange listed in the coinmarketcap

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:40:09 AM

Binance has a good reputation. Also, I can recommend changenow, but it's not an exchange, it's non-custodial trading service. It's quite reliable and well-known too.
yeah, Binance is indeed an exchanger which is currently a very pleasant place for traders.
even some traders believe that they will get faster profits if they trade with Binance compared to trading with other exchangers.

Agree, each person will have a different view about the exchange, there are many people who don't have a good opinion towards the Binance exchange. It completely depends upon the way they think about the exchange but as for as, i know Binance is a stable place for trading the altcoins.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:19:11 AM

As for a beginner, I can advise you about the exchange binance, since this exchange is best because there is a convenient interface on it, there are no problems with the withdrawal and input of funds, and there are many auxiliary materials for beginners on this exchange.
Binance is good for new or maybe old trader, it can make us feel like to trade in old exchanger because of big volume in there. And like what you said, withdrawal and deposit still not face a problem with it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:21:02 PM

Binance is good for new or maybe old trader, it can make us feel like to trade in old exchanger because of big volume in there. And like what you said, withdrawal and deposit still not face a problem with it.

Yes, most of the people will choose to invest in potential exchanges like Binance because we already know their reputation in the market. Coin listing their will always have very huge potential and Binance exchange is already generating very huge volumes in the market.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:45:02 PM

Binance has a good reputation. Also, I can recommend changenow, but it's not an exchange, it's non-custodial trading service. It's quite reliable and well-known too.
I strongly agree that binance is currently very active and very reliable in exchange, because it seems that no complaints are heard at this time so it is worthy of being a mainstay. but that doesn't make the others not as good as the good ones like bitrex, HitBtc, Livecoin etc. now live you that determines your determination to yourself and immediately try it.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:06:38 AM

I strongly agree that binance is currently very active and very reliable in exchange, because it seems that no complaints are heard at this time so it is worthy of being a mainstay. but that doesn't make the others not as good as the good ones like bitrex, HitBtc, Livecoin etc. now live you that determines your determination to yourself and immediately try it.

Majority would certainly choose Binance, no crypto trader does not recognize binance as trader love to trade this site since there is no KYC for a minimum amount. There reputation is what attract investors to buy their coin and they love to work for the progress, so in my personal view, Binance is also my favorite.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:29:17 AM

Binance is a very good exchange for small traders as they do not require KYC as well for certain extent and has a very good user interface and easy to use features. Also they have constant listing of news coins to trade.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:11:06 AM

It is best to trade on several exchanges, it is diversification, the ability to arbitrage and also increase the number of possible trading pairs that are available to you.
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 12:56:00 PM

all exchanges are good and very good, depending on you have tokens or coins that you have, if I myself prefer to trade on hitbtc or idex because of limitations in the tokens I have. but good exchanges are binance and huobi.

[
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 06:46:59 AM

i think yobit is one of the best exchanges ,,,
in the whole years just 2 dowtimes which are announced
so much ppl owner does the runaway in the years. 
but until today yobit is still present ;-)

ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 12:02:38 PM

Now there are lots of good and good exchanges. With great development, now it depends on you having the tokens or coins that you sell to buy in which markets, if I advise you to transact in binary and Huobi, hitBtc is a good and transparent exchange

X2Team2017

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:48:22 PM

i like novaexchange,
a bit silent and under the radar
but a solid frontend and exchange engine

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: