Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin  (Read 2380 times)
hugekins

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

Bitcoin is a bubble but should continue to grow. The blockchain technology, most economist and old foggies fear and they just dont understand.

Blockchain is now being widely adopted thanks to bitcoin.  Maybe more of these investment experts need a background in computer science to go with there business skills and vice versa.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kristy22

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

It’s no longer profitable to mine bitcoin, by some estimates   It’s no longer profitable to mine bitcoin, by some estimates 
5:18 PM ET Thu, 15 March 2018 | 00:49
Bitcoin has dropped to a point where it's not that profitable to produce, according to some estimates.

"Bitcoin currently trades essentially at the break-even cost of mining a bitcoin, currently at $8,038 based on a mining model developed by our data science team," Fundstrat's Thomas Lee said in a report Thursday.

Fundstrat's model incorporates three factors: the cost of equipment, electricity and other overhead such as maintaining cooling facilities.

The cryptocurrency traded mildly lower, near $8,000, Thursday, according to CoinDesk's bitcoin price index, which tracks prices from four major global exchanges. Earlier, bitcoin hit a low of $7,676.52, its lowest since Feb. 8, according to CoinDesk data.

Bitcoin is created through an energy-intensive "mining" process that uses high computing power to solve a complex mathematical equation, proving an anonymous miner used the process the network agreed upon to build the blockchain record of transactions. Miners then get bitcoin in reward for successfully completing the equation.
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

Robert Schiller is not first who said it and not the last. We can't influence on situation with bitcoin but we can earn money now. So lets do it  Wink I don't know what will be with bitcoin, but I hope that all will be ok.

Marcogwapo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

No no! This bitcoins will never explode it will continue growing and when it comes we will celebrate for the succes of this bitcoins and the success of us.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

do not care about bad news about bitcoin, just waste time to think about it, better invite people to join the blockchain.

There is nothing to worry about this platform. I do not think it's a bad news. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and profitable business. It has bad news for its current price. In fact it is such a price increases again. So there is no reason to be worried. It will pump out soon. I think people are afraid of this system because of the new system and decentralized system.
serkans

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:32:03 PM

do not care about bad news about bitcoin, just waste time to think about it, better invite people to join the blockchain.
I agree!
There is nothing to worry about this platform. I do not think it's a bad news. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and profitable business. It has bad news for its current price. In fact it is such a price increases again. So there is no reason to be worried. It will pump out soon. I think people are afraid of this system because of the new system and decentralized system.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:39:03 PM

Since bitcoin was invented, we are hearing different opinions about it. A day some one says "it's a bubble" then some people get into a panic. Another day some one says " bitcoin is undervalued" then some people invest in bitcoin.
I learned I should ignore all these predictions. It's better.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

I think right now, many famous people talk about bitcoin. But without a sufficient understanding. Finally, what is said is very far from the truth. To me, that's something very sad  Cry
Wahyud11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

the negative news from bitcoin about price declines, Bitcoin Cs decline due to a statement from Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley that raises concerns about increasing regulations related to virtual currency in India.
Especially now that many investors are worried about the price of bitcoin and other virtual currencies that have been influenced by the exchange market Bitfinex. Currently, some investors believe that bitcoin prices will move in the range of USD 9,000 to USD 10,000
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

Bitcoin is used by hundreds of thousand people from all over the world. One man, even Nobel prize winner can talk whatever he wants, but Bitcoin is going up. Just look, what happen with PayPal - it is used by thousands Web shops already, and Bitcoin will be the next.  Wink
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

its okay that many people that bitcoin is like a bubble, bitcoin is bad, bitcoin is sucks, as long we believe in bitcoin i think we still can use it for our currencies and we can gain some profit and get the benefit by holding bitcoin and other crypocurrencies. so dont mind about bad news about bitcoin in the public

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

the negative news from bitcoin about price declines, Bitcoin Cs decline due to a statement from Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley that raises concerns about increasing regulations related to virtual currency in India.
Especially now that many investors are worried about the price of bitcoin and other virtual currencies that have been influenced by the exchange market Bitfinex. Currently, some investors believe that bitcoin prices will move in the range of USD 9,000 to USD 10,000
I think it's not just about India. bitcoin affected from various news that exist in the world. India does have a large base because it has a large number of users. but it should not have a major impact, again that the role of bitcoin users is huge. they have an effect in moving the bitcoin price. the impact may not be too great, but if it continues to happen this may decrease the bitcoin capability.
Al-Hridoy

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

Bitcoin is the world wide crypto currency. Most people use bitcoin.The negative news bitcoin price down.Some time it's price increase & some time it's price down.Some countries bitcoin banned.Some people bitcoin use bwd site.So I there for bitcoin bed news from price down.
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

Bitcoin is the world wide crypto currency. Most people use bitcoin.The negative news bitcoin price down.Some time it's price increase & some time it's price down.Some countries bitcoin banned.Some people bitcoin use bwd site.So I there for bitcoin bed news from price down.
events like this often happen, if the btc price goes up it means the btc news is improving, but if the btc news is bad then the btc price goes down. so we have to know the condition of btc when the news is good or not.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:52:11 PM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

ha! ha! ha! why do we accept people believing bitcoins is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding? i have read a lot of people quoting bitcoin is a scam and i don’t care. what is important is bitcoin is still existing and is making it’s presence felt.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

For me no matter what the beliefs of others about bitcoin I don't care specially if they only believe bitcoin negative sides. Bitcoin wouldn't end for we are now at blockchain technology.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:59:30 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 03:20:23 PM by THATBTC

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

Good news too! https://btcmanager.com/coinbase-arrives-in-japan-welcomes-new-fintech-leader/
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

To me i don't think that there will be anything like bad news for bitcoin now the thing i know we may call bad news in bitcoin is when the price fall then we can then say bitcoin is in a bad moment.
Ghosty100201

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:19:44 AM

Many say Bitcoin is a bubble and would explode soon but, it is the blockchain technology behind Bitcoin that is quite interesting and could be very useful in the future for various purposes like maybe in online security during transactions and much more. Blockchain technology can be a real deal for the future use of many things. I am not all surprised to see such a thread on bitcointalk though..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

Well it's been crashing down since January and now t has broken the 7k support level I can't see any sign of a bull run this year and every month people lie saying a bull run is coming and every month we see probably those same people putting all their money back into fiat and tether and doing fake mini bull trap pumps to get new people in enough for them to make 10 and 205 profit then unload their bags again. It's becoming more and more like a pattern. I think next leg down is under 6k then all panic and fear will be let loose and back down to 2k we go, then maybe again institutional money will come back and and most of us hodlers will die in the pricess.  Cry I so hope I am wrong.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: