Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin  (Read 2385 times)
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

For me a noble prize winner in economics is an achievement but that doesn’t mean what ever he says or predicts must happen. From the beginning of bitcoin, people started criticizing it and it proved all of them wrong. I will take the risk and keep whatever amount I have.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:09:23 PM

If Satochi Nakamoto had won a Nobel prize before inventing bitcoin, the media coverage would have been different. Robert Schiller reacted this way because the name and personality of Satochi prior to bitcoin is nobody. It is just like the saying "nothing good can come out of Bethlehem". It is a good thing though that he recognizes the greatness of bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
harrylucky67

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

whether Robert Schiller is not aware, that this technology is growing in the future, scalability can be overcome with lightning network. If they increase in value,you have to pay capital gains taxes after you sell them.If they lose value,you can recognize a capital loss.
tebzzz

Activity: 546

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:08:32 AM

whether Robert Schiller is not aware, that this technology is growing in the future, scalability can be overcome with lightning network. If they increase in value,you have to pay capital gains taxes after you sell them.If they lose value,you can recognize a capital loss.
this is indeed a technological development, and this will not be avoided in the future. everyone will use it and this tax problem which until now has not been solved by the world's state.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:09:51 AM

this is indeed a technological development, and this will not be avoided in the future. everyone will use it and this tax problem which until now has not been solved by the world's state.

We can only follow the path of the development of the age of each year and feel the benefits that can be.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

We can only follow the path of the development of the age of each year and feel the benefits that can be.
it's a wise move, but any new technology concerned with means of payment or investment, the government will surely expose their arguments about the negative or positive technology (many negative). because the problem that is difficult to solve from this is taxes.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

it's a wise move, but any new technology concerned with means of payment or investment, the government will surely expose their arguments about the negative or positive technology (many negative). because the problem that is difficult to solve from this is taxes.

So their government will find fault about the bad Bitcoin in the future and make its own profit.
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:27:06 AM

The high repute of this character does no longer give him the unconditional proper to make such statements, with out understanding all of the subtleties he dangers turning into ridiculous with such statements.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:28:23 AM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

I can't see any bad news about bitcoin, I think is better we start speaking positive about this project because say negative things like bad news about bitcoin will not encourage or motivate the interest of people to join the blockchain.

For me I am just always thinking that all that bad news will be gone easily and bitcoin will recover again very, as many says this already happens every year and this is normal now, what we need to do is keep are hope and faith that bitcoin will rise again soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:41:42 AM

Bitcoin is going down let us sit and face reality. I see the bottom at around 2k USD for bitcoin and the altcoin market capitulating to around the 100 billion to 150 billion market cap before we can see any rise in the markets. As long as the whales can sit all day and short Bitcoin on bitfinex, we will never see this market to the old all item highs anymore. We will never see those old highs again. Big whales can trade for profits without risking of owning and holding crypto anymore so why should they hold it?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:51:58 AM

This economist is telling that bitcoin will collapse but still accepts that the future is after cryptocurrencies. Looks like he is contradicting to himself. I think he is just jealous to everybody because he lost his chance to buy a bitcoin when it was cheap Cheesy

kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:59:04 AM

Robert Schiller is not the first to say that bitcoin is a bubble, many have always said bitcoin is a bubble that can explode at any time, but the fact is that bitcoin keeps going until now, so let those who consider bitcoin as bubbles, because they will regret its in the future has regarded bitcoin as a bubble.

yantorobi

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

many economists or people who can be categorized as people who understand about government finance or others talk about bitcoin but do not learn bitcoin first before talking about it so as to make issues that do not fit
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:17:57 AM

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion so let them be. If bitcoin is indeed a bubble then we will just have to be cautious and have a plan on what to do with your holdings so it wont be a loss for you.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

This economist is telling that bitcoin will collapse but still accepts that the future is after cryptocurrencies. Looks like he is contradicting to himself. I think he is just jealous to everybody because he lost his chance to buy a bitcoin when it was cheap Cheesy
Lol, these kinds of people always lose in bitcoin in allway , they just can't win anything because of their jealous and temperature , they never can make a wise decision in their investment and they blame all their faults to other also.
Sabrina Akther

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

Oops!! What is Bad news for Bitcoin?
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

For me there is no bad news for bitcoin because first and foremost its not totally all about investment but also it gives job by joining signature campaign which makes me to be more thankful that it was made because it is really a great help to those who have financial problems. Though the profit can not easily get but still we can earn at the right time when you decide to cash it out.
Some time it happen that people spend bad news about bitcoin in the market, they want the bitcoin price to decrease, so that they can get an opportunity to invest their money in bitcoin, but now the investors have become aware from their tricks and even if the bitcoin price is decreasing they are not ready to sell their bitcoin.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

Typically the cost is in downfall right now and has its own particular advantages to contribute Bitcoin efficiently before the cost returns up. Presently bitcoin is falling, however then again, terrible news about bitcoin will dependably be, regardless of whether there are no necessity. This is done to guarantee that its rate falls, and unpracticed investors started to offer it.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

There's always be a bad news about bitcoin,  expect that . But I don't care,  because in the near future i feel that there's a good news in bitcoin. Just trust. 
CryptoDeep007

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

What a joke bro . I don't think so that any Nobel Prize owner will say anything about Bitcoin and that could be. We know that seeing the past experience that every talking can't be the truth of every scientist. So If any Nobel prize owner will say that Bitcoin will die one day or something others, it's not acceptable. If we see the previous ratio of Bitcoin, we will say Bitcoin don't care any kind of comment. Many times many peoples or institute try to thumb down to bitcoin but the result on your face.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: