Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin  (Read 2382 times)
ParadoxXx

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
Unlike all the fud created by huge companies, like J.P Morgan, the statements of this guy is relevant. But on the other hand, bitcoin and blockchain are still embryonic projects and a different economic model, surely harder to predicted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

Yeah i do believe on his speculations also there will come a time that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will end especially if the people around the world has it already. There is no more room for market price to grow since all are already involving in cryptocurrency. FOr now I could consider the age of bitcoin is already in the middle age.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

There is always unpleasant news about bitcoin, but in the end bitcoin always proves itself to be the best crypto among the other crypto. to this day bitcoin is still the best and the price is still the highest, based on it for me there will be no doubt about bitcoin. Whatever is said about bitcoin in the end bitcoin always benefits the investor.
arami121

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

for sure the blockchain technology is an innvoatiove tech that is accepted globally, regarding btc it is still very new thing to speak and make correct and limited predictions, noone is sure what the future of crypto market will be.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:27:41 PM

Alternatively, it could be bad news for Mr Schiller now that he has placed his Nobel-winning reputation on the line with his remarks.  His opinions might not be taken seriously by investors for much longer if it turns out he was wrong.  All these "experts" should be more careful what they say, given the number of times over the years people have tried to write off Bitcoin.  But after all that's been said, Bitcoin doesn't care.  It carries on churning out blocks, completely undistracted by whatever criticisms are thrown its way.
Actually such people are kinda role models for the world population. And whatever they say becomes a concrete statement for certain people. But these great people bringing laurels to their countries must realize that they should say everything after a deep analysis on the topic. Bitcoin is a bubble has been said many a times on this forum and this statement has been refuted that many times on this forum with some firm arguments. Such kind of misleading statements are only responsible for creating FUD in the lives of the people and thus affects the prices in the market negatively.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

They say that because they do not know about bitcoin and they also do not understand bitcoin so they think bitcoin is a very bad investment and very risky for everyone but I'm sure bottom bitcoin is not as bad as they say
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

I've never heared about Mr.Robert Schiller, but, i believe he risked his reputation of Nobel prize winner by saying such shallow thing about bitcoin. It was obvious that bitcoin was no bubble as he said after reaching such high value. Even in it worse days, one bitcoin value was around 4000$. That's far away from being a bubble.
Such statement will not affect investors or change their minds about investing in bitcoin, it's the new era of cryptocurrency and he might change his mind in the future.
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:09:21 PM

If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
It is normal for people to have different cards about some aspects of bitcoins, but for now in July it seems like bitcoin goes up again. There is also many of the world's leading economists who would support Bitcoin.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:22:07 AM

It is normal for people to have different cards about some aspects of bitcoins, but for now in July it seems like bitcoin goes up again. There is also many of the world's leading economists who would support Bitcoin.

Since i entered bitcoin im not encountered bad as bad about bitcoin except the value sometimes was declined
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:34:45 AM

The news is there are bad and there is also a good, so we as listeners cuku listen to the news. What's more bad news about bitcoin is already a lot, but I personally do not care about it because I know that bitcoin is still the stage of development so reasonable if the bitcoin like that or there is such news. So I still believe in the future of bitcoin, definitely the future of bitcoin will improve.  Grin
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:44:09 AM

Recently the information about bitcoin has good luck as well as the news is not really good for you so what are you want to hear that is the information related to the price of recent bitcoin
anon.ph011

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

well if its true this is very bad for bitcoin.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:13:10 AM

maybe this is a bad news but if you are a believer of bitcoin you will not sell your bitcoin and i think this is another way for bitcoin to decrease more so many rich people will have a opportrunity to buy a lot of bitcoin when the value of bitcoin is too small so if it happen go buy more and sell it when the value will go pump again.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:09:18 AM

Not just Mr. Robert Schiller who said that, maybe Mr. Schiller is the hundredth person who says that, in fact the crypto market continues to run as always what existence.The words Mr. Robert Schiller is obliged not to we follow because he is neither a crypto player nor a bitcoin.

MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:21:11 AM

Yes Bitcoin and the cryptocurrancy market as a whole fall on bad days, but we should not every time we observe such bad days. We need not worry too much and we do not have to believe what people say, if someone says that Bitcoin is a bubble and will explode let's focus on our goals for the future.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

Well there arent maany bad news about bitcoin at the moment, so i would not take this so personal.
I think that the market is developing good at the moment and most of the prices are going up, but it will take some time until we can see a new all time high.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

for me no bitcoin news, if bitcoin drops now do not worry because JULY starts to get BITCOIN up to DECEMBER. so there's nothing to frighten if I hear any news on bitcoin you do not believe it because others do not know the bitcoin routine every year really does that but if you know the bitcoin party you should not be afraid because you know that bitcoin will increase.
lemonzi

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:05:34 AM

Yes, Cryptocurrency like bitcoin is like a bubble. It could blow up big and burst out. But you can't deny the fact that it could be a future currency.
henry clinton

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

The bad news about bitcoin is that the media call bitcoin is bubble money. but I hope bad news about bitcoin soon disappears. so the bitcoin price becomes larger than now.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:36:43 AM

Yes Bitcoin and the cryptocurrancy market as a whole fall on bad days, but we should not every time we observe such bad days. We need not worry too much and we do not have to believe what people say, if someone says that Bitcoin is a bubble and will explode let's focus on our goals for the future.

Not on this day but from the beginning of this year Bitcoin greatly decreased the bad bad until now. But I think this will end in the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: