Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have learnt my lessons  (Read 23561 times)
heritage35 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sally34

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

Thanks for the tips, this will be very helpful to newbies like me Cheesy I think these same tips apply to most investments in general as well.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

That, actually is one of the saddest part of the story as a bounty hunter. If you don't know how to read technical charts or even not that active to check the platform's social media groups and website. You are doom and missing one of the greatest chance when to sell those altcoins. ICOs take time to develop so as the price to upward movement. Those mistakes will definitely make you a better trader, just learn from it and always keep those in mind.
cynta

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

Yes,, I agree with your opinion,,,, to try in the field of cryptocurrency we do have to have high patience. We've spent enough time,,, energy and mind to follow the bounty campaign,, so I also want to learn to be patient,,,, in order to obtain a sweet fruit in the end.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

yes you have to have patience again and again. it has no sense to sell immediately. no matter if ico participates or receives through bounty rewards. wait and see the first up and down. and up again Wink
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

Crypto market is a market of patience but if you see the opportunity to sell, do it.

But if you are in the wrong timing and you know better on what you are doing, trust your belief and don't sell as long as you are in loss. Some will tell you to cut losses but everyone who are doing it without any remedy of investing to another coin is you'll get stuck with loss.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gharjas2517

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

In the encrypted market, patience is a basic psychological quality. Of course, ICO coins usually need to be sold as soon as the market goes up. Permanent HODL is not rational.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

I have just published a similar post trying to explain to people that they need to be patient and not selling the dip. I hope for more education of newcomers, it's really needed.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

I also strongly agree with your statement.
it would be better if you hold the tokens you have do not sell in a cheap price state
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

The problem with most of you is that you do not participate in a bounty because you believe in the future of the project and want to be a part of it without having to put in your funds, but in a way work for it; instead, a lot of you participate because you are looking for the quick short gains.

No one is stopping anyone from doing whatever they like, but thanks to you, because, people like you are the reasons why people like me have always ended up getting the projects we believe in their future, at a value lower than the ICO price (more like bonus period!). Simply put; another man's stupidity is another man's opportunity!

Good thing you have learned your lessons though! The idea is for you to see yourself as an investor, and apparently, no investor will be dumb enough to sell at loss, but would rather wait as long as they can until they get the best of their investment. I can even bet some bounty hunters do not even know the ICO price, let alone, the value they are letting the token or coin go.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

At that time in need of patience and always monitor the channel of the coin maker, Coin potential will be visible when the admin updates each of their activities and we will know the exact time to release the coin. At least can sell at prices above the price of ICO.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

I also strongly agree with your statement.
it would be better if you hold the tokens you have do not sell in a cheap price state
I hate to say this but good for him, atleast he did know what happens when he panicked and sell easily. We learned from our mistakes, not only him but personally i share the same experience just like him, and we don't want to happen that again.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

Of course, such advice is the place to be, but it is still necessary to take into account the factor of prospects. Maybe over time, the token with the ICO will collapse and will not cost anything.
makakadu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

You need to remember your mistakes and also need to remember the feelings that you experienced after making a mistake. We are acting under the influence of different emotions and forget about past failures or forget how about our feelings
We must not forget, you need to write down all the events and feelings in some diary or something like this, yes it is difficult, but you need to do it
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

As you said, there are a lot of things to consider about before selling coins and tokens. Patience is really important to get good profits in the crypto. Good luck in the future!
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

All good ICOs keep holding and wait for a good price. However, many ICOs broke the line, causing people to dare to hold it for a long time. Unless you are firm with yourself.

doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:47:43 PM

I think in the cryptographic market, when it comes to using knowledge, experience and analytical capabilities to find a project to invest in, the next best thing to do is to wait. Be calm, do not let psychology influence the decision when entering this market.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

Considering my situation right now i might encounter some of your past experience but after seeing this topic i know i need to e patient to gain more profit. however if poverty strike us i'll tell there's nothing we can do about it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

It is true that selling your coins at a loss or a low price will only leave you with regret. If there is no need to use the money right away, it is better to hold till the price is good before selling.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

This is a mistake too. I always sell below ICO price if:
1) The whole market rotated to downtrend. Your newly bought tokens will lose too much of its price but who knows when it recovers if it will be at all. All that time your money will be locked (for what purpose?) instead of work again and again in new ICOs or trading. You will gain much more profit for this time than lose one time.
2) If first stage of ICO project is over but price is still below ICO one. A project has been listed on 2 exchanges, all hidden features been already released by the team, all partners were announced and now its time for long-term development of mainnet/product/dapp and etc... And the price is still below? It's time to sell, for sure.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: