Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have learnt my lessons  (Read 23568 times)
aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

This is not always the case, ok some coins raise their value weeks or months after the ICO but there are some coins who pumped when it hit the market but after a month they stuck to a price on the price that was lower in their ICO there are a lot of coins like that, there is no one rule in selling and holding.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

So true! What you state is experience, and it teaches us the most. Sharing like this also helps create awareness, caution and guide people who are still new to crypto. Thank you!
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

These are some of the best traders' experiences, and most new investors pay fees in the face of a brutal market.
So when they read this post, they may pay less tuition.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

It is great story for people who have zero patience and sell immediately when they just got their tokens or 15% profit for example.
But I had such situation when patience played the role against me. I had one coin that was $0.1 on ICO. Some coins I had from airdrop but the most I bought. And this coin went to $1. I got x10 and it was a lot of money because I bought for almost all that I had that time!
And I decided not to cash out but hold. It began to dip. I hold. It continue dipping. I hold. Now this coin is $0.03. Make your conclusion

I think you need to have lost and profit management. patience is necessary, but if we already get a profit, why not we money some of our initial investment or 70 percent of the total funds in the coin. For easy, make a target when we will attract or withdraw the money. I just realized this when I also experienced similar things and things where I rush to sell coins. I will cut the profit when my token ICO was touch 2x-3x.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

Thanks for the tips, this will be very helpful to newbies like me Cheesy I think these same tips apply to most investments in general as well.
It is really helpful and one of the things not just newbies but most bounty hunters should be taking note of. I do not know how a lot of people think, but as a bounty hunter even if you do not see yourself as an investor, you are robbing yourself if you are selling at lower than ICO price, and you are also robbing yourself of the future if you are selling at ICO price once it hits the market. Always give the project time to do great as that is the time any investor will always look forward to.
milah_ah

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

I can not wait. The coin falls, falls every day. I'm selling it. I did not have the experience of growing coins 2 or more times ...
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

I also used to sell bounty tokens early. I have since learned that generally it is much better to hold longer-term - and this is certainly true if you only participate in bounties for coins that you believe in, as these are likely to be good long-term bets rather than pump and dump stuff.

Brianlee0112

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

I think you have learn a lot from your mistake and it has help you to become mature in this crypto world. Thanks for sharing your experience. It will help a lot to trade carefully.
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

If anyone wants to be a master in a particular field,he or has to make mistakes through the learning process and learn good lessons from those mistakes.The real failed person is the one who has refused to learn from their mistakes and  repeat the same mistakes again. But whoever learns from their mistakes becomes a better person and goes on to become an expect.
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

You are quite right. Try not to sell blindly when you are below the ICO price. If you buy your favorite token, you should hold it for a while. Don't sell it because of a short period of time!
macit800

Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

If anyone wants to be a master in a particular field,he or has to make mistakes through the learning process and learn good lessons from those mistakes.The real failed person is the one who has refused to learn from their mistakes and  repeat the same mistakes again. But whoever learns from their mistakes becomes a better person and goes on to become an expect.

Completely right, if someone lose then is that because he say tht he is a master in his work field. If you have a lot of experience then is it a benefit for you, but it is necessary to increase your experience. In the world of crypto you need to improve your knowledge, because there happen a lot of new things.

Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

I am sure that all beginners make the same mistakes, and I am no exception, crypto is a promising emerging market, so it's worth keeping the coins long
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

Usually a great teach come from experience, just like you.
i agree with never sale it on below ICO price. If the hunters sell it, let them sell it. After they all sell, the token price will goes up.
after the ICO have a product that can be used by many, surely the token price will rise far from ICO because many buyers.
oscarrsm

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

In fact, Hold is not always a good idea. You yourself know that there is no eternal growth. As soon as the correction of the course began, I sometimes sell to buy below if it's a good one. Maybe say goodbye if the project had a big advertising noise, but I didn't really like it initially.
Buy on take-off cost of projects that are very promotional is a great stupidity. Empty expectations exaggerate the real price many times and the correction will be very large.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

Your analysis makes perfect sense to me, Thank you for sharing here, I think these practices are experienced by every investor who has just entered the cryptocurrency market. Because everyone is afraid of risks in the market to make investments at the moment, but I am willing to choose short-term trading as the main transaction that I am for now.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

A great reminder for us, thank you for sharing your experience here. This will certainly help newcomers about cryptocurrency and become more aware about it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

Very good post op. This is what I am talking about. Learning from mistakes is the best way to move forward in life and you clearly seem to be doing that which is great in my opinion. Some people give up and never learn from their mistakes since they are quitters and don't care about improving in life and such people will most likely end up as losers in life.

I always HODLED whatever coins and tokens I had for a long period of time ever since I began investing in the cryptocurrency market which is why I earned big profits in the long term majority of the time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

We all made mistake when we are new into crypto, and more people will make mistakes in coming days, but we learn from it and move on, I personally have made some huge mistake selling early, or else could have made some good money.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience and now I will hold my bounty token if ever I have until it will boom and become expensive coins in the future.
Yeah every people here in crypto has different story and I'm sure they also have different strategy to be more profitable in this technology.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
bikitkih

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

I am very impressed with your opinion, I also bersabat to sell it because the prices have yet to approach the ico price I think it is still not Gladstone
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: