Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:14:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have learnt my lessons  (Read 23562 times)
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

We all made mistake when we are new into crypto, and more people will make mistakes in coming days, but we learn from it and move on, I personally have made some huge mistake selling early, or else could have made some good money.
Actually every mistakes we have should you have learned your lessons. Patient has helping a lot to users never panic to sell. Above lists are helping a lot so do not lose hope when price going down.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

Patience is the key here. As a bounty hunter you need to do tasks for more than a month then need to wait for the ICO to finish and finally wait again until they release your hard earned token. If you can wait 2 to 3 months for one ICO project why cant give them another 3 months to further develop their products.

arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
well we have our own opinion and every matters,andi dont buy that its better to sell in ico price because i still believe that good projects means good potentials and the coins from that will sure reach more than the ico prices.

We all made mistake when we are new into crypto, and more people will make mistakes in coming days, but we learn from it and move on, I personally have made some huge mistake selling early, or else could have made some good money.
Actually every mistakes we have should you have learned your lessons. Patient has helping a lot to users never panic to sell. Above lists are helping a lot so do not lose hope when price going down.

Agreed panicking wasn't helpful and it only end up losing so being patient is the reason why we can reach our goal,yeah sounds risky but if theres no risk.theres no good profit
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

Thanks for sharing your experience man the most  important is we learned from our mistakes and those experiences made us into a better person inorder to move forward that is why keep going and holding man for our dreams.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

That is why people should be patient. You cannot have a good profit or succeed in life without being patient. As a matter of fact, patience is required if you want to have a good results in the end. For now, what is done is done and I see that you have learned many things from your previous experience. It does not feel good to lose money when you hoped to win. But yes, we should always try to assume our responsibility and move forward.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

I do not think so. Of course, if you sell all the coins you get is not good. But if you keep it, it's not a intelligent idea. There are some projects if you do not sell as soon as it is received, it will divide the money in your purse. Based on the situation. Make a decision that you never regret
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:00:02 PM

the thing that I always remember and I might later regret selling altcoin too early that I had at the end of last year. If I be patient just a little and not in a hurry I am sure the results will be greater than the time I received it. However, it becomes a valuable lesson was also to hold a coin with the patient.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

Don't panic to sell your coin the worst one is to sell below ico price it is not a good thing to do it is an unpleasant event that happened to you.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

Selling early is not good but neither is hodling for too long, as well. So there's no actual good or bad time when it comes to selling. But one thing that I always try to keep on my head is that, it is better to lose  a small profit for selling early than lose greater for hodling too much. Altjough sometimes, I tend to divide my coins in half. Hal for selling the remaining is for hold.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:13:09 PM

Well we have always learn on our mistakes, this is the good lessons to more improve our strategies in crypto, but the best strategy in crypto that always said in this forum many times is to have more patient and dont do panic selling.
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

Honestly no one could predict the prices , some people who hold coin that missed the ATH are in the same shoes as you are, we never know when the right time to sell or buy. Just always remember when selling, don't look back , move on or end up being disappointed.

Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

I got a coin from exchange sometimes ago and i sold it hastily, thinking i was already in profit. Little did i know that the coin has a lot of potentials. Immediately i sold it, i saw the price increasing sporadically. This was a big surprise to me and i could not buy it back. Although, a decision like this can be good sometimes, but not always good.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

Don't panic to sell your coin the worst one is to sell below ico price it is not a good thing to do it is an unpleasant event that happened to you.

Lol. Its one of the most unpleasant experienced. But I'm sure that most of us have felt it one time if our trading journey. That's why we really need to be careful and used our better judgement to dump the coins right away after bounty participants have been paid. Its been a practice though to sell the coins however, others chooses to wait, but most of the time the price will go down hard because we started to sell it once we got our payment.

But if you really believed in the project, and you really think that it will go up, then I suggest you hold on it and maybe your gut feeling is correct. So another lessons that we all have to consider as well.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

Yeah these things happen to me no. Of times. I usually in the hurry to sell my coins when there is a dip in the price. I barely got 10000$ in the recent months just because of hasitly to sell the coins. I appreciates that patience is the key to success.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

Patience in the crypto currency, this is one of the keys to success. This must be remembered for everyone. I think that almost everyone went through their fiascoes when they sold their tokens, and then it turned out that they grew well in value. However, patience also requires knowledge of how the project develops, as a result of which a token was issued. Because if the project has ceased to work, you can wait until your tokens are no longer sold and will remain useless icons.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

it is actually the common experience of the first timers especially on holding tokens. they do realize things after they sell their tokens then suddenly increases the value of their holding after they sell their tokens.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

these are times when you can't be sure of anything, and the lessons you've learned may not work in the future.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

That is the most problem of newbie they are so excited to their first token they received its normal, after that they will learn to hold and sell at the right time. They learn to have patience.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

Most of the new traders today do really sell immediately their coins whenever they felt uncomfortable about the prices or they are just panicking and because of that, they lose a huge amount of capital.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

I think it all depends on the needs of each. If we again need money, sometimes with a low price condition we still have to sell. That is, the sudden need that makes us sell tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: