Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have learnt my lessons  (Read 23562 times)
himbert

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:31:16 PM

It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
it is great that you have learned your lesson s and i wish you good luck and do jot worry the best is ahead of you, i know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivuta110

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

You are quite right. Try not to sell blindly when you are below the ICO price. If you buy your favorite token, you should hold it for a while. Don't sell it because of a short period of time!
reginalkri

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

The biggest thing that I learned is to take profit. I just wasn't thinking that the markets were going to crash the way it did and I've lost so much without ever taking a penny out.
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

Hodling your coins is good and it will bring you huge profit longterm. But always take profit along the line since the market is not always on the rise.
You can buyback low if you so believe in the project.
juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

the experience you feel is the same as what I feel, patience is one of the capabilities that must be owned by every trader or hunter bounty,
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:06:01 PM

I'm of the opinion that you should consider the two sides, what if you had held the token and instead of increasing,the price fell? You would have said if you had known you would have taken profit then.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

Everyone in life and not just in the crypto space have made one mistake or the other. Many a times, when we make these mistakes, we learn from our mistakes and never want to repeat it again. I am glad you admitted that you made some mistakes and that you have learnt and corrected those mistakes.
Personally, i have made some mistakes too and i learnt from those mistakes.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:11:20 PM

It's the main holding rule: the more you hold - the more you get. So the question is how long will you hold.

shulern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

Very ambiguous solution dear gentlemen, I immediately sell all the coins coming to the wallet, maybe I'm not right but the profits are fixed.
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.
It's good that you learn a lesson about crypto that everything in here is not easy money that you can get immediately.  It always takes time to wait the price because it will give you more profitable earnings.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:24:19 PM

Holding of coins is to risky too and I regret not to sell some of my coins when its on peak. Now they are almost worthless and I can't do anything just to hold it and waiting for the time for it to rise again.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

Experience is the very best teacher to our self, even we learned on that still we make mistake every-time and that's our nature, we must set our goals to sell our holdings and never to be too much greedy on it, patience is also one key of our success.
That is right. We can learned something after we fail and improve our self to do much better. Not all things can be learned in instant other are discovered by yourself to have good result. When I got scammed, I decided to stop but I realized that there is a way to not to get scam again which is stop joining airdrops. I keep working because easy money cannot be worth.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:33:39 PM

In crypto you don't mostly believe what people say unless you experience it yourself. But it is a good thing to learn your lessons when you make mistakes. There is no need to panic in crypto when everything seems so down. It is amazing how things get better within a short time.
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:35:19 PM

I am glad that you uave kearned your lessons and that you realized facts you have not known before. Do not worry ahout loses - it is no big deal
Xemnia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:36:05 PM

In crypto you don't mostly believe what people say unless you experience it yourself. But it is a good thing to learn your lessons when you make mistakes. There is no need to panic in crypto when everything seems so down. It is amazing how things get better within a short time.
you learn faster and faster as time passes by, i have noticed that tendency - what wzs too hard at the beginning, now is a simple thing
Paniudto

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:32 PM

You have to learned from that experience mate, it is always not a good decision to sell quickly and i have experienced that one also. But if you need the money for emergency i know that you can think twice on whether to sell your portfolio or not.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

Every person learns from their previous experience. When investors are faced loss or problem then they may learn from losses. They need to know which sector they have to improve. It’s a great investors character.

Yes, thanks for your information because it will help lot of people who have problem now about it. Thats true that we learn from our past experience, just like me, when I get scammed I learned new things and how to be careful. But I didnt say that you might wait for it to experience to. It is better if you also learn from other experiences.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:41:18 PM

It is clear, I think everyone had learnt their lesson base on similar experience you had except the noobs in crypto.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Nevermind344

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

I think that many traders/investors make similar mistakes, and I'm among them. The threat of losing money makes people do rash impulsive actions as a panic sale. But remember, that patience is a key to your success.

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurity (https://tokensale.heroic.com/)
Denzzen

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:44:22 PM

It's good you shared your experience, it's useful for newbies. I made such mistakes as well in the start, but I think it's a way to become more wiser.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: