Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have learnt my lessons  (Read 23562 times)
jrd2828

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

This is what it important. The fact remains that at some point we will all make some kind of mistake when it comes to selling our coins or buying new coins, nobody is perfect, what matters is that we learn from these mistakes so we do not at any point in time repeat the same mistake again.

Take that as a good experience, what I mean is you get lesson from that experienced. Time come you will never commit the same mistake and become a successful investor.
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

Well we have always learn on our mistakes, this is the good lessons to more improve our strategies in crypto, but the best strategy in crypto that always said in this forum many times is to have more patient and dont do panic selling.
apaev

Activity: 108
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

The most basic: the more money a holder has, the more he gets. This is so clear, but the question is only how much can the holder keep?
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

Thanks for your tips, I think your tips gave me a lot of inspiration, yes, every time I was panicked when the price fell, until now I am still in a loss state, I think you gave me Great advice. thank you!
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

Patience is the key - the thing I repeat to myself every time when I am thinking of selling coins or tokens. The good thing is to understand how will you cover the potential loss of selling by investing the money from a sale to an another asset.
turcalata

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

Think twice and act one all the time. Don't sell or buy with quickly. Because when I buy any coin quickly, I lost all that times. Now, I am waiting, I am watching and if I am thinking it will be good then I buy.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

It really depends on the ICO. There are so many of them and they are providing high bonuses during the ICO and it happens that the ICO price drop after the ICO and never recover after at all.
There is NO universal  strategy, every ICO has to be researched case by case as sometimes long time holding do not lead anywhere.
Agreeing that  patience and discipline help in making good decision.
123jznjx1892889

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

Well in the same boat as you and also this might depend on the person if it good for them or not but most of the time i do sell my coins if i really need the money for it but if now i wont sell it but if i feel it is not worth to keep i will sell it
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

Well I guess as long as you make a profit from it then you should be thankful mate since its just a matter of luck in investment just like gambling. At least you make a profit than loss regardless if the project has a strong caliber to be for lonf term hold then maybe you should really have faith and believe,wait and have patience perhaps.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

crypto is very market still growing it is good that we learn lessons from crypto currency very often then we can invest in stable form
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:57:29 PM

I like the fact that you have mentioned PATIENCE. You are right, impatience can make us loose the opportunity of gaining more. However, I won't hesitate to sell especially if I need the money. A lot of us are forcing and stressing ourselves just so we can't sell our coins. Only to know that the coin won't go up again. It happened to me twice. Knowing that the coin is weak but I still believed on it. The price dropped until its not good for selling anymore. Check the NBTK - Neebeus token.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:01:42 AM

It is never a good thing to sell hastily.
It is never a good thing to sell below ICO price.
It is not also good to sell at exactly the ICO price.
There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

Well almost everyone (including myself) in the crypto-world experienced that commonly mistake of yours. We got excited about the money that we are going to cash out and not thinking about that if we hold a little or more months it can grow up to 2x-10x bigger. But it is also good for us to experience that selling it hastily, at least now we know that being patient is the key for bigger profits.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

There were times sold when i was not supposed to sell. Just because of the excitement of receiving tokens through bounty participation and perhaps through airdrop, i was eager to cash out.
Most of the times i did this, i always found out that i later ran at loss, not considering my effort and the time spent in promoting such project.
I could have also had 2x and sometimes 10x the ICO price, but impatience made me to loose the opportunity.

My last experience was on a token i received. Mentioning the name will be of no use, but for crypto enthusiasts to also learn from my mistake. Ever since then, i have learnt to hold and this has been profitable to me.
No matter how you got your token or coin, always try and be patient enough to hold until you are in profit.

Good point, good advice, but you may have left out one thing. Saying you have learnt your lessons, is another lesson indeed. You never stop learning when it comes trading, once you feel like you "know it" your next trade will kick your butt.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

Me too. I have learnt my lessons in my 2 years of experience in cryptocurrency and right now I am applying all the things that I should have done in the first place to prevent it from happening again. It kills me everytime I remember all my dumb mistakes.
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

As a newbie on this society I think we act as a businessman sometimes they loose and sometimes they win. As we learn in our mistake,we change our strategy.Patience is our strategy  in the crypto world.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

YES. In any kind of investment, you should note, never ever be in a rush in both buying or selling. Because rushing won't make things better for you. but giving a thought on your actions will. Think before you click
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

Me too. I have learnt my lessons in my 2 years of experience in cryptocurrency and right now I am applying all the things that I should have done in the first place to prevent it from happening again. It kills me everytime I remember all my dumb mistakes.
Indeed in crypto, you do not believe what people say unless you experience it yourself. But it is a good thing to learn your lesson when you make mistakes. No need to panic in crypto when everything looks so down. It's amazing how things get better in no time.
mu86268722

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

I personally agree with your point of view. It is never a good thing to rush to sell. The cryptocurrency market will never be static. It is a common occurrence of the market to rise and fall. To get rich profits, you must have patience.
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

Indeed in crypto, you do not believe what people say unless you experience it yourself. But it is a good thing to learn your lesson when you make mistakes. No need to panic in crypto when everything looks so down. It's amazing how things get better in no time.
Yes, the Crypto currency is very volatile, and the market can at any moment turn in one or the other direction. If you learn from the mistakes of others, you are lucky, most, unfortunately, everything passes by yourself.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

I agree with you selling at ico or lower prices just for losers, since most people invest in many ICOs, not selling under ico and waiting can be a good strategy if the project you invest. cheat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: