Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Upcoming ICO's  (Read 696 times)
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:10:51 AM

It is very difficult to evaluate a good ICO project. I have researched many ICO projects. But the projects I consider very good, I also rated the maximum of 55%. There are currently too many scams in the ICO and this has a huge impact on investor sentiment and good projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alex Farber

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

Take a look at Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. This does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. They are going to combine four modules: forecasts, trading, investments and integration with the scientific society. I think the idea is great, the platform will be holistic, although it's hard to implement such ideas.

Recent time I often hear about this Cryptics. I think this planform worth attention if people so often write about it. Gonna check up their website.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

It is difficult to assess the ICO project in principle - no one has ever traveled to the future. For today, the Bronix project looks good, it starts today. But I urge investors, think and make a decision on their own.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

SOnder is the best at the moment - easy xxx in few weeks
Gras

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

Hi ICO experts.

Can any of you recommend good upcoming projects to invest in? Also, provide some additional information about the ICO besides the name. Thanks!

I advise you to look at the project FTEC. The project already has working products. In addition, the project has a strong team, which includes professional traders. More information ftec.ai

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

VR's Pre-ICO is now ongoing. You can visit their website and join their telegram channel to get an update about their projects you can also read their whitepaper. They have a really great projects.
Edu martin

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

There are two upcoming projects that are highly rated at icodrops are Usechain and Neonexchange.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:04:30 PM

I would suggest you check out scidex. it's such a great project.  I've been following them for awhile now- they are creating a platform for science sharing.  It’s a new marketspace for scientific data.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

It is always very difficult to pick up the ICO for investment. Unfortunately there is a full lottery here, I believe. It happens that the project looks very cool and collects hardcards in a few hours and eventually the tokens fall in price
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

We cannot this ico is good one before we read their white paper or other works on confirming the details mate.
Please check the ico listing website means you may get some project still those will not be good after it is being top in the market mate. I expect the banking kind of projects to explore more.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

Well I will ask you to look at sparkster the project really have a very huge hype at the moment, they are looking to build a platform that will allow you to build software without writing any code that's the only info i can give you, I will encourage you to do your own research. thank you
Karakas

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

of course people will have many options to choose from for their ideal investment and I think it is very good that there will be a new ICO that will come in a cryptocurrency group that gives a great taste
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:04:05 AM

Take a look at Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. This does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. They are going to combine four modules: forecasts, trading, investments and integration with the scientific society. I think the idea is great, the platform will be holistic, although it's hard to implement such ideas
reggram

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

I personally suggest that if you want to invest in an ICO project, it is best to study it yourself. Others' suggestions are best as a reference. Please carefully read the ICO project white paper, roadmap, and in-depth understanding of the work team behind the project. Wait
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

Although the infrastructure is quite saturated today, it is well worth considering some other good projects. I believe Orvium is a great thing. With the experts and ability in the team, it would be a good project. But, the ICO is on Bitcoin Suisse, so you need to sign up for your account there in advance.
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

Eloncity is a very interesting project with tremendous potential, demonstrating a whole new way to perform encrypted transactions. It's great not only to recognize, but also actively participate in promoting the content of the campaign, creating a quality product that promotes the development of a huge market. Anyone can follow at https://eloncity.io/
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

One of the good Upcoming ICO is VTOS. They aim to be the leading video and data sharing website. They want to decentralize video and blog content to give value to creators and contributors in a way that have not been done before. You can check out there ICO at https://vtos.io for more details.
Bobby_D

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:57:38 PM

I suggest you to take a look on Apollonia.io airdrop. They are giving $12 + refferal

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Stream41app

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:30:58 AM

If you are looking to engage with your favorite creators without ad interruption, you definitely need to check Stream41's decentralized media platform. Stream 41 promotes an advertisement-free platform where content producers and content viewers can engage in a more meaningful ways. It does not rely on advertising and aims to use a direct approach for content creators to interact with their audiences in a way that the interests of content creators and their viewers are aligned. Check out our website here: https://stream41.com
TristanFarley

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:31:40 AM

It’s hard to give trust these days as many ICO projects are emerging each month and the pool of investors that are interested in this kind of opportunity increases as well, which makes it enticing for scammers. Despite that, you'll just need to determine which is promising and has great potential. It is always better if an ICO project can already show a working product as added assurance that they are indeed serious in achieving their goals.

You should check out NeuronChain though. NeuronChain is the world’s first scalable blockchain with the capability to decentrally process plastic cards and achieve a cross-chain bridge between the traditional regulatory compliant fiat and the world of crypto.

NeuronChain reaches a native transaction speed of 100,000 tps and is operating on Mainnet. This speed exceeds the combined global card transactions as provided by the current centralized systems and is by a magnitude faster than any major blockchain currently on the market.

Check out NeuronChain’s Website & Facebook here:

https://neuronchain.io/
https://www.facebook.com/NeuronChain/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: