Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Upcoming ICO's  (Read 696 times)
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:07:10 PM

Check projects here: https://icoguide.com/en/upcoming-icos The rates of the platform seems to be realistic.

This is a very good list with upcoming ICOs, thanks for it. The indicators and all the details about the projects are very clear to understand what makes it very easy to know of it is worth to invest in a project or not.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
brownaxe20

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

Others have already shared you some good upcoming ICOs and i don't want to add some more list to it. Yet I would like to help you decide which one maybe good or better. For me if you would like to earn more ICOs should have: good team members with background and related skills or better be professionals related to the project; they should have good products to sell or service to promote that are attractive or convincing. If they don't have these then it will be hard for them to sell their projects well to consumers or they may end up failing.
crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

Hi ICO experts.

Can any of you recommend good upcoming projects to invest in? Also, provide some additional information about the ICO besides the name. Thanks!

Try to check here: https://forico.io

All ICOs have detailed info, ratings and other useful information!

Good Luck in choosing where to invest Wink
haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

you should see and choose its own, there are many ico rating now but it does not guarantee that the result of his project will be good, so try your own and believe in your instincts.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

I am looking at this new project: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet I noteced it when smb on this forum recommend. In general I do not trust only recommendations, but when I take closer look I liked it very much.
c_20

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:04:03 AM

There is one ICO which is currently going on. The ICO Project is called Dakuce.

Dakuce is a cryptocurrency trading platform and its mission is to create an honest trustworthy platform for investors and users, where there is freedom from fear, clarity of investment and exchanges. They integrate AI and blockchain technology in their cryptocurrency trading platform and traditional token exchange system embellishing better user experience, the stability of the system, as well as making the trade easier. Providing an advocacy to cryptocurrency assets, the cutting-edge technology promises high-end services to traders. Their smart contract guarantees security, insurance, money saving, and a platform uniting everyone together. We believe in enhancing ourselves from time to time and bring groundbreaking records in success.

The ICO started on 12th June 2018 and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more about the Dakuce ICO Project: https://dakuce.com/
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

I would suggest to check icoguide.com for comparing of the projects they have very comfortable home page for these purpose.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

I have one ICO only to trust this is Yumerium ICO. Currently ongoing with 20% discount. Already reach the soft. What i like in this ico? First my attention is got by the plan for their yum token. Good and can be happen not just over think to have a  great plan. Also the ceo is verify has a couple of video and active social medua account. Partnership is nice  and have some company investor
wishman93

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

I can recommend you the World Bit Bank project. I think from the title you can already understand the essence. The project is really good. Now this project some weeks there is ICO. More than $ 15 million has been collected. HARD CAP  25 000 000 dollars.
saadat6868

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

I think that 2018 is not the best year for ICO investing because 98% of them are feeling right now, maybe we need to wait for a while when ICO process would be transformed
PROTO_Token

Activity: 67

The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:44:47 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 08:27:57 PM by PROTO_Token

If you are interested in a unique offering, throw a dart
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

Hi ICO experts.

Can any of you recommend good upcoming projects to invest in? Also, provide some additional information about the ICO besides the name. Thanks!
I have an avatar and a signature of Verasity. I advise you this ICO, he has already collected a large audiory of investors.

rairaimotobike

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

I will invest in OneLedger and FANTOM if I win the lottery. I think even in such a bearish market will be a good profit. And I'm really looking forward to ICO NuCypher and  Hedera Hashgraph but date is still unknown.
kitwalker

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

there are too many icos around its very hard to look for best one but i will suggest you to have a look on usechain and fantom
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

Ankr
Celer
Coda
Hoard invest
Hypernet
Certik
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:10:21 AM

I'm rooting for Evident Proof as it will harness the blockchain to deliver immutable data verification, provenance and proof services.
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:22:10 AM

Maybe I can't help much. There are many projects that can actually ICO you follow. However, you must be very careful in choosing. If the suggestion from me, you should follow the ICO project which softcapnya already achieved. So actually can run the projects.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

I think, Currently, so many ico come on the market, my advice is when you try to join or invest ICO do not follow anyone who tries to make your own research. as in the company first read white paper check the ICO  rank, the team behind it and then you can see the project request then you can join.

darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:03:31 AM

I recommend Qravity, a truly unique and powerful decentralized digital content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their work. Look it up, for me, it is a promising one and is on my watch list.
Qravity is an ICO which is nice. I saw this in the coinschedule.com and Qravity into ICO given signs that it was ICO platinum if not wrong. may indeed be conceptually at a glance I look good. This could be a reference to ICO is good to try.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
vazarii

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:10:01 AM

HEALTH FX platform will uniquely combine Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) and blockchain technology allowing for matching individual patient requirements with practitioner services, whilst eliminating all of the points of friction that exist in today’s healthcare ecosystems. More information on their ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4546707.msg40930242#msg40930242'
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: