Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Upcoming ICO's  (Read 696 times)
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

I think it is great that there will be a upcoming new ICO in the cryptocurrency group which gives a great sense because of this the people will have lots of choices that can be pick for their ideal investment.
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

I would like to recommend you a very interesting ico project called Metronome. Before the start of ico 10 days. Metronome is the world's first cross-blockchain cryptocurrency from Jeff Garzik. He was a developer of Bitcoin Core, but was expelled for promoting the idea of Segwit2X. Very good ratings, thoughtful marketing and high potential
Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:04:32 AM

Check Sparkster (check their website in my signature-no referral link), they are not only improving Crypto adoption by the easy to use platform, they are also making this at an enormous speed that can reach up to 10 million TPS. BTW, you have to earn your participation in their ICO
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:06:46 AM

There are two upcoming projects that are highly rated at icodrops are noS and Neonexchange.
benjaminpeters

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:19:50 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 01:20:51 PM by benjaminpeters

Phcotohain and metronomo
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

Hi ICO experts.

Can any of you recommend good upcoming projects to invest in? Also, provide some additional information about the ICO besides the name. Thanks!
i am open to recomendations as well, now is a good time to start doinfg someting, i vesting and everything else, so i wish everybody luck

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

Like how you greet us Smiley So, I want to let you know about the project called Spotcoin. They already finished pre-ico and preparing for an ICO.

This Georgian startup is going to issue the token that will have 5 different utilities and all of them are focused on fulfilling customer needs. By their token, you will be able to buy cloud mining contract or change it to fiat.
i rea
ly doubt that there are some 100 per cent winning varient, it depends on your behaviour as well, but inwish everybody luck in this half of year!

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

I don't really know much or have much experience about ICO but I think you should take a look at ICO projects which have bounty campaigns been managing by Amazix team right now. They're a good team and only manage good bounty of good ICO project Smiley. You just need to take a look at Amazix.com to find them out Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

Are you looking only for ICO's? Because as far as opportunity is considered, I would suggest remme.
Now what's so special about remme? Let's find out :

• Remme will provide a way to eliminate human error in online security by eliminating password requirement and replacing it with blockchain solution.
  • From small retailer to leading online exchange, all online businesses can use remme technology.
  • Due to above points, there is huge demand of remme tokens among investors and price is only moving in positive direction
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

Hi ICO experts.

Can any of you recommend good upcoming projects to invest in? Also, provide some additional information about the ICO besides the name. Thanks!
i am not an expert, but i have a few icos in mind, but i am not sure will you like them or not, i thi k everybody should research for himself

aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

Are you looking only for ICO's? Because as far as opportunity is considered, I would suggest remme.
Now what's so special about remme? Let's find out :

• Remme will provide a way to eliminate human error in online security by eliminating password requirement and replacing it with blockchain solution.
  • From small retailer to leading online exchange, all online businesses can use remme technology.
  • Due to above points, there is huge demand of remme tokens among investors and price is only moving in positive direction
thank you very much for your message, i will look for the further infornmation and take it into cknsideration, thank you so much again

markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:42:50 AM

Hi, you can refer to any ico review to find out what is the best upcoming ico's that shouldn't be missed. Just try to search it, it is good to refer to any ico review when you are investing in an ico because they give further evaluation in the ico and they determine if its a legit or not. But it is recommended also to do your own research.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

Check projects here: https://icoguide.com/en/upcoming-icos The rates of the platform seems to be realistic.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

I would like to recommend you a very interesting ico project called Metronome. Before the start of ico 10 days. Metronome is the world's first cross-blockchain cryptocurrency from Jeff Garzik. He was a developer of Bitcoin Core, but was expelled for promoting the idea of Segwit2X. Very good ratings, thoughtful marketing and high potential
The project metronome has updated the price tag of its tokens, taking into account the time in descending order: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vg-GxpoLn6exR6aRMMw5OlDOO7T4Z9z7GtglRW6U-yY/edit#gid=1388496416
In general, the metronome is the battlefield of billionaires. Today the transaction of the century - 66 metronome on 2 ethereum is completed!
anhdat3

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

Safinus is one of the most attractive projects for investors in recent years, I recommend everyone to take part in investing. I want to wish good luck to the team in development and promotion! Safinus.com
0Shendy0

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

Take a look at Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. This does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. They are going to combine four modules: forecasts, trading, investments and integration with the scientific society. I think the idea is great, the platform will be holistic, although it's hard to implement such ideas.
Niranjansena01

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

Do researches. Then you can definitely find a good one. In these days I'm okay with the project Guarium. Big step for the e-commerce field. Safer ico for long term profits.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:22:18 AM

Check upcoming projects at www.icoguide.com rates very real, good assessments.
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

I will recomend you usechain they are listed on ico drop they have clear vision, strong team,   I like it personaly but do your own research
Agreed. I also liked everything - the idea, the team, the development plans. I really want to participate.

SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

If you are in for some serious crypto investments then you should thoroughly do research on parameters like the official website, whitepaper, the core team and the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries. I know one ICO that is going on currently. Very interesting and promising I would say! The ICO began on 12th june 2018 and will end on 12th of july 2018! The Project is surely on a roll with a magnetic response from all over the globe. The Project is called DAKUCE.

Why Dakuce?

This platform has an unbelievable capability of 14,00,000 transactions per second. If you are looking for good returns and discounts on trading fees then you should definitely checkout Dakuce. The platform operates on real market rates and is absolutely non-manipulative. The error management feature has been worked on higher priority to reduce the transaction time and to deliver seamless experience.

What is Dakuce?

Dakuce is a feature-rich exchange that has all best and some advanced features of top exchanges. A top notch exchange which is a combined effort of block chain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors.

Here is the facebook link to the official page: Dakuce Exchange

Here is the link to the official website: https://dakuce.com/

Here is the link to the official bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3423964.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: