Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 09:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AeriumX | SWAP | PoC | MN [UNDER DEVELOPMENT]  (Read 22468 times)
BitTracer

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:00:52 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 01:49:37 PM by BitTracer

There is any working pool at moment? or whats is happening? Used to mine at myce.world but miners and algo has disappeared as in all know pools.

EDIT: myce.world pool is up again!
OTC2018

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

The bounty really needs to be announced, there needs to be more attention drawn to the coin. Not enough being announced.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

I dont think marketing really works in a bear market like this. Just keep building out the coin and make it a success and people will find it.
813eth

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

Here is an AeriumX pool :

www.littletinypool.eu

fee : 0.5 %

-a aergo -o stratum+tcp://littletinypool.eu:3691 -u <yourwalletaddress> -p c=AEX
sek3

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:50:30 PM

So, is the lead dev a high schooler making bank pumping out new masternode coins or not? What other projects are you involved with?
nx5

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

project working or no?Huh?

i have more AEX tokens and masternodes!!!  why should I keep it?
alexkri

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

hi!
wallet don`t sync.........
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

I have not followed the project recent weeks due to my massive tasks in my work office.
So, in a word, can I swap my coins now?
If yes, How to do this?

Thanks all for all your kindly coming help.
nx5

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:58:13 AM

AEX -  is DEAD?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:03:09 AM

I'm still surprised Aerium is still a thing. I guess is just people that got stuck and are holders until they can sell their bags to someone else. It's sad to see these coins that just transfer bag holders misery. Is not fair, the market needs useful projects and weed out the bad ones.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
johnsilver14

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

How can I import my wallet.dat ? I reinstalled windows and i dont find any option to import my wallet file.
Skrudj

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:38:25 AM

How can I import my wallet.dat ? I reinstalled windows and i dont find any option to import my wallet file.

You need to save your wallet.dat after deleting the entire folder, download the latest version of the wallet, register the existing MN in the config, put your wallet.dat back, and run the wallet, wait for full synchronization and see your coins
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 04:13:07 PM

can't seem to sync past 284659... using latest version...

any boostrap available?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 02:06:25 PM

block rewards 0 now?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
dinoDevon

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:18:45 PM

Hello,

Btcpop.co just started accepting token listings https://btcpop.co/listing

$1000 for exchange listing, Pooled Staking for all user deposits, A Faucet (which pays out Btcpop's 2% of staking reward fee) and coins can be used as collateral for P2P loans.

Seems like a low cost, and they have API plans. I would like to stake my AeriumX there
gerywski

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:38:52 PM

I have some Aerium old coins still... Can I do somethin with them?  Sad
Aerium (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 06:13:52 PM

Dear AeriumX Community,

With the sudden notification of a pending delisting of AEX on Crypto-Bridge.org, we will be left with no exchange supporting AEX trading. We all have seen the excitement, momentum, (and price) dwindle this past year or so. It's come to a point that AEX needs to make some major changes to overcome development stagnation and the affects of this prolonged crypto winter.

The biggest change being considered right now is changing AeriumX's consensus algorithm to Proof of Capacity while keeping the rest of the PIVX codebade. For those not familiar with it, you can read the Burst wiki - https://burstwiki.org/en/proof-of-capacity/ . The goal here is to not only have the first PoC coin with Masternodes, but also tap into the currently growing PoC mining community.

Changing the consensus algorithm isn't going to do the trick all by itself. There are a lot of other aspects to consider, and we need input from the community. We will start by putting almost any options on the table..namely, opinions on any mixture of -

- Rebrand/Name Change
- Chain Fork
- Add Premine
- Chain Restart
- Dev Fund Increase

We will need funding one way or another, so we need to keep this in mind for team building, exchanges, etc. As for team building, when the time comes, we will be looking for community managers, system admins, designers, developers, developers, and marketers.

We are opening up discussion in #brainstorming, and are looking forward to what everyone has to say.

Thank you for your ongoing support!

https://discord.gg/GG46Mxj

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: