Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3772 times)
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

Yes there are indicators when to take profit in trading however there are some people who take profit when they reach a certain amount they are targeting their profit on. But it also depends on the trader most of the time which or when they would want to take their profit too.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

It's very individual. Traders following a particular strategy are likely to nominate their stop-loss and take-profit level at the same time as they enter the trade
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:31:01 PM

What? Take profit when the market is green? Huh?

If you're day trading, you buy low and sell high. Use RSI and Bollinger bands for day trading with a coin that has volume in an exchange.

Use fib. retracement or other charting TA for longer trades. It's that simple.
And do not forget your tight stop loss even when day trading which to me is the most important. However, you are right as most of these indicators will always help you to make good decision in the market, but at the same time, you also need to know how to use them so as to know how to make decisions with them.

RSI and stoch is normally good for checking the momentum of the market and the state of the market, which makes it easy to know when one should be out or in, but at the same time, the market can stay in a condition for a long time, which makes it important to know how to use them safely. The good thing though is that they can still work for any time frame when applied with other indicators like MACD and Moving Average.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.

Before enter market you should set your stop loss and take profit area and do that if the price touch one of them. No doubt to not obey this rules, specially when you heard people opinion. Take focus to the chart, follow your rules and accept the result. Do that and profit will be yours.

I agree you should always think before you click. Set up a plan, always set a target price and target loss. Always execute your plan.

This statement is what I like "Follow your rules and accept the result", I can not agree more. If you already sell and somehow the price still went up do not regret. You will not know the future so just take in your profit. Profit is profit.
Yeah, trading is not gambling and it requires having a strategy in play anything you really want to be doing your thing. From buying, to selling, to stopping loss all require you to know exactly what you are doing before you even make any attempt to go through with it. However, depending on your style of trading, disciplining yourself also matters a whole lot, and with that, you really want to be sure you are not making a huge mistake when buying or when selling. The indicator, especially the momentum indicators are there for a reason and that is to know when to buy or when to sell.
arzunpathak

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

As per my experience so far, I must say it's really uncertain to predict the market, since 3 months I've seen many ups and down. Still I'm on DYOR(Do Your Own Research) thing. Best time to invest is unpredictable. Follow some criteria, pick top 50 or 25 or less and play with them, analyse the graph, acquire when it falls down, sell when you get 10%+ profit, make use of stop and loss effectively.

@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:49:04 AM

Yes there are indicators when to take profit in trading however there are some people who take profit when they reach a certain amount they are targeting their profit on. But it also depends on the trader most of the time which or when they would want to take their profit too.
The good times to make profit as I think are dependent on the people, the people are high and they expect the high price, they always wait at the high price they are selling to sell, but there are people at the moderate price. Yes, and they do not wait for them to sell at lower prices, generally depending on their level of satisfaction.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:43:55 AM

the best time to take advantage in trading is when you can already benefit from what you buy, never to sell at a cheap price. when you are stuck at a high price then you should withhold that's why I chose to divide my capital to buy various coins.
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

It's pretty fun if you can make a profit with trading, and profit trading can be very tempting, because it's unlimited and you know that we have to make quick and flexible decisions with that decision but it's sometimes difficult to make that decision because if you do not make the right decision then You can lose money. The best time to make a profit withdrawal from the trade you make is when you are able to generate more than 70% then you can make a withdrawal profit.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:17:30 AM

Actually there is best time to take profit is when you are already grot benefits from what you are investing. And it also depends upon the market strategy which you can understand the perfect timing.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

you get the best profit if you know when to get out of the market , the exit time is more important than enter time , in every time even the very red market there are some few coins or tokens that are green in the market , so there is no excuse to not get profit even if there is just one coin or token green , hence every time could be the best time if you know how to use it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kujaroth

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

Yeah. That's how it works. Play with the unpredictable nature of cryptocurrency. There are risks. High Risk means High Rewards, there are also low risks and good rewards.
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

The best time to take profit is just when you have already reached your percent of profit, i just sell everytime that i got at leaest a two percent of my initial investment, at least
kimmali

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

In my own opinion, Long term trading are more profitable than day trading eventhough you have to wait for months to be able to earn enough profit. Also, one of the best time to take profit is when you buy a coin at its lowest price and sell it at its highest price.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

Yeah you're right usually traders have specific price targets for their investment so they'll know when to sell, I think you should do it
too, so you do not get confused when to sell your coins, because usually people are confused to hold or sell when the price up
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:41:42 PM

I only take profit when i think that it is enough for me, otherwise i just stick to keep the trade for a few more hours until i see that the profit is enough (not at loss, not at an outrageous profit)

Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

When you get the maximum profit with a transaction. Then I think it will be the best time to earn your profit.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

In my own opinion, Long term trading are more profitable than day trading eventhough you have to wait for months to be able to earn enough profit. Also, one of the best time to take profit is when you buy a coin at its lowest price and sell it at its highest price.
I agree.You could really make a huge profit if you invested in a cheap and potential coin and then it rises up in its highest peak and sell it.If you keep on following this strategy,you will really succeed in trading.You just need to be patient all the time.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

The best time to take profit, It is when you achieve the amount of profit you set. And you should also look at the current market indicators. Then make a decision to buy or sell.
Yes it will be decide according to the market situation, as bitcoin itself fluctuates according to the market rise and fall, so best time to takes benefit will be end of this year as price will be so high till then but don’t panic before that, it will be great if you buy some right now and then hold it with patience to trade for long term in order to get huge and real profit.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

the best time to take advantage of trading when you already get a lot of profit, do not sell the coin you have at a very cheap price because when you sell coin when the price is cheap it seems it will harm you.
Diablomania

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

... there is not a fixed time for that.
I just sell all my coins that i bought for trading as soon as it reached a good profit, otherwise, why would i keep them?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: