Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3771 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:55:01 AM

What? Take profit when the market is green? Huh?

If you're day trading, you buy low and sell high. Use RSI and Bollinger bands for day trading with a coin that has volume in an exchange.

Use fib. retracement or other charting TA for longer trades. It's that simple.
In trading Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because sometimes beginners, especially Bitcoiner Idealis often confused must collect Bitcoin or just pursue profit in selling Bitcoin. If you've decided to become a Bitcoin Trader then sorry you have to bury the soul of your Idealist Bitcoiner deeply.

Using bitcoin does not necesarily need a goal because bitcoin is not only for trading or investing purposes , keep in mind that bitcoin's main purpose is really for buying and paying (in short it is a currency) asset use for bitcoin is only a bonus for someone who likes to earn thru it.

but if we are only talking about trading or investing , then yes we must set our goals because without it , it is nearly impossible to succeed in this scene.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

the best time to make a profit when trading is when you buy a coin at a cheap price and when you buy at a price when it falls, because you will be able to enjoy a profit when the price goes up and you can make a withdrawal when the price goes up and sells the coin you bought when cheap price.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

yes of course good now you can do trading, because altcoin price also begin to increase with better, so you also will easy to get profit in a short time.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

In the event that you need to know how to begin digital money exchanging and in the event that you know how to investigate cryptographic money advertise so you can comprehend when is the best time to take benefit in exchanging. I am likewise a cryptographic money dealer and I am dependably examination digital money advertise then which coin is ideal for me on this minute I am purchasing altcoin.
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

This often applied to those that trade constantly. Often times we decides to wait after we are on profit but that's a dangerous move. Best time to take profit is immediately you know you are on profit. That way you will be able to curb greed. But if you allow greed to overtake you, you will loose your money
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

the best time to make a profit withdrawal from the trading you do, you only need to sell coin when you can get a lot of profits, if you have not gained as much as possible do not sell coins you have in cheap price.
Yeah it is not easy. Trading no doubt is a very profitable source of income but knowledge, experience and skills are required for successful trading. When you become successful trader you will make handsome money from trading. When you realize that now the price is quite well and selling on this price will give me good income then you should sell your coins.

MirzaofDaska

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

You don't need to hit home runs to win the investing game. Focus on getting base hits. To grow your portfolio substantially, take most gains in the 20%-25% range.
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.
I am new to trading so I'm trying to trade very careful and slow without investing more than I can afford of course. It is always a temptation when I am having some earrings from that to go forward and invest more but I'm trying to handle it.
siddharthsikka

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

I think this is no best time to take profits but best signal like candlesticks formation and some volume indications give you an idea of when to invest and makes money and right setup to sell and makes money.  Investment is technical and you should have a setting before selling or buying.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

Some traders employ the services of AI and robots to trade and know landmark prices or points to take out their profits. Without any guide it is best to set a target as earlier mentioned in this thread. You have to be very tactful and discipline or else you will over-trade and get back to the red graphs.
LaraHannah

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:49:40 AM

If you trade during the day, you buy low and sell high. Use RSI and Bollinger bands for intraday trading with coin trading volume.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:48:41 AM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.

Investing right now is the best thing you should do because the market prices are currently dropping so you will be earning a huge amount of profit when the market price goes back to normal.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

The best time to take profit in trading is obviously every time the market prices are down because in this way you can hoard a huge amount of coins.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:03:23 AM

At Bitcoin today I trade a lot of potential earnings I think I'm just bitcoin now rising a bit and investors are also paying a bitcoin because it's getting a little bit somewhat.
lushlife

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

If the market gets unstable and unpredictable
be sure to have backup plan, for example
alternative investments, because earning a profit
in trading isn't constant
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

the best time to be able to get a profit in trading of course if the price goes up and you already get a profit then you can sell it and buy again when the price goes down so you will have a chance to get more profit when the price goes up again

Yes, it is obvious but you have to catch this time - understand that it is exactly the period when the tokens you hold hit the top. You need to have some experience and skills for it. Learn about the crypto more.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

the best time to be able to get a profit in trading of course if the price goes up and you already get a profit then you can sell it and buy again when the price goes down so you will have a chance to get more profit when the price goes up again

Yes, it is obvious but you have to catch this time - understand that it is exactly the period when the tokens you hold hit the top. You need to have some experience and skills for it. Learn about the crypto more.

The the cryto market was so unpredictable, so I think It doesn't need more skill In orfer to get more profits. As long as you know how to read chart whatever altcoin did you Invest, Its till effective. And don't too much greedy, If you think you already gettung a profits. You may dump It quickly and buy again when Its drops Its value.
taxli

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:31:23 AM

The best time of this is when you are catching the peak of the pump, but this is too hard to accomplish so as far as I know you can grab the coffee cream from the top Wink near the top, at least.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

As for me, the best time to do trading is when the bull market comes or when the market turns green. It is important that we'll know when to sell or when to hodl. Patience would also help us make the right decisions. Just wait for the market to recover and things would get better in trading.

2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

I do not have time to make profit, I always wait for the price that I expect, then I will sell them at that price and should not be greedy, waiting for the high price you will lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: