Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to take profit in Trading  (Read 3772 times)
Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

everyone has a way of trading each of them. Daily trading is indeed very fast, but it must be with a strategy that is really taken into account. However, in the condition of bitcoin is going down like this is the right time to hold bitcoin until the market price rises again and then sell it for profit.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:05:07 AM

It is harder to earn any money in trading right now because the altcoins prices have fallen with the rest of the Tokens. But you can buy a cheap of coin now Like ethereum.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:21:29 AM

It's my point of view in my experiences.
I ever bought the coin in red line in order to get profit when it comes up. But the fact it was lower and lower till never rise to the high price like before.
BUT finally i tried a new way, that was i bought the coin in the beggining of their green line, then sell it when it came to grow slowly. Than it worked. 😊
The conclusion is i seldom to buy the coin when it going in low or red line, because it hard to predict the lowest price.
We all know for example BTC is going to the lower and lower price.

malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

the best time to take profit in trading in my opinion is when the market price rises and is higher than when you buy, then you have got a profit and you can sell it, then buy again when the price goes down

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Sereda_Rostislav

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

It is best to trade on the upward movement of the market. That as traders have a rule not to trade against the trend.
Antu3032

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

I think it requires skills and being vigilant  alert about the market.must you should make an effort and be patient if you want to have a good result.Yes it's always fun if you can get profit with trading,
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:14:55 AM

It should be known that in most cases, the CryptoCurrency market produces a 50-50 possible comparison for success. For that, you can be more patient and wait for trade opportunities to get trades that have larger presentations that will be more successful than considering the high crypto market. You can see a wiser market condition by looking at your trading strategy algorithm, and please also note that even though you do quality trading with the best strategy, there are still no guarantees for you to get success continuously.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

Actually prediction is not possible in crypto market but I can give some extent of making profit if you follow following steps.
First of all make an account on exchange which is quite popular among others like binance, houbi etc ... When you wake up on morning first of all check coin which is one highest volume and invest in that coin than you have to wait till afternoon than sell it.
I usually do it yesterday i made 1000 USD profit from binance.
one of the coin went on 130% in just 4 hours. I invested 950$ into that coin and made profit from investment.

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:29:38 AM

Actually prediction is not possible in crypto market but I can give some extent of making profit if you follow following steps.
First of all make an account on exchange which is quite popular among others like binance, houbi etc ... When you wake up on morning first of all check coin which is one highest volume and invest in that coin than you have to wait till afternoon than sell it.
I usually do it yesterday i made 1000 USD profit from binance.
one of the coin went on 130% in just 4 hours. I invested 950$ into that coin and made profit from investment.
Although no one can claim that he can give a 100% correct prediction about the market, but i think that it is also a fact that there are a lot of experienced people who have spend a lot of time in trading and therefore they have now good experience and can mostly give a very good prediction about bitcoin price.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:11:18 AM

it's always fun if you can get profit with trading, and trading profit could be very tempting, because it's limitless, and I know that we must make a quick decision and be flexible with the decision, but sometimes its hard to make that decision, because if we dont make the correct decision then we can lose money, sometimes the price can bounce back and sometime it continue to hit the bottom, I think every trade must ever had dilemma when want to take action
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:21:25 AM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.

Right now is the best time to invest a huge amount since the market prices are currently dropping, in order to earn more profit when the market price starts to pump up again.
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

I think the moment you reach your goal is the best. However it also depends on the situation of the market. So I think whenever there is a profit you can sell it off, then you can buy it when it's cheaper.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

Some traders employ the services of AI and robots to trade and know landmark prices or points to take out their profits. Without any guide it is best to set a target as earlier mentioned in this thread. You have to be very tactful and discipline or else you will over-trade and get back to the red graphs.
It is clear that when the present value of Bitcoin is more than your cost price then you are in profit and you can sell to get it. For huge price you have to keep some coins besides so that you may sell it when the price of Bitcoin goes higher which is a better strategy. Now the current market price is down so you have a better opportunity to buy coins in large quantity.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

In my opinion, the way to make profits in trading is too easy, but of course we have enough funds to trade and enough knowledge. You only hold it at the beginning of the year, you will get the best profit if you continue until the end of the year.
earnadoge

Activity: 175
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading is fun and captivating especially when you are always up with profit no matter the situation of the market, of course who wouldn't be happy when you are successful in what you do?
In many situations we are confronted with the choices of should I exit the market now or should I stay, and swiftly as this may be decision need to be made fast to be able to keep up with a moving trade. For day traders avoid exiting the market when the chart is already down especially if you are not at profit, it is better to take profit when you are comfortably at profit even though the market is still green and wait for a next dip than waiting till market has gone against you and you are struggling with cutting off more loss.

I think it's important for traders to look beyond simply making money by trading.  A bunch of traders trading against each other without practical use of the currency, simply turns it into a game.  Integrate it into your life as well, send friends money borrowed with crypto (and teach them what to do with the coins), give crypto for presents, seek out shops that accept crypto, buy gift cards (legit) of people who don't need them and want some coins, less popular gift cards like spas and gyms and specialty stores, can be heavily discounted. This way the actual coin is moving around, and making a difference.   

Guard225

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

It's always the moment when everyone get overconfident and the hype gets insane. The moment where you'd be least likely to drop your bags.
As smart people say - do the opposite of the market.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:31:39 PM

I think the moment you reach your goal is the best. However it also depends on the situation of the market. So I think whenever there is a profit you can sell it off, then you can buy it when it's cheaper.
Yes it is good to fix a goal for traders while buying coin for trading, and looking to the market for waiting perfect time is best choice. selling for panic makes only lose which is surely not advisable, I am holding my coin and I know holding my coin will give me higher profit later on in future so hold your coin and never sell it for panic as panic selling is full of ;lose
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

From my experience I think it is good to take profit little by little as you see them come, let's say your coins make a 10% profit, you could take 5% and leave the remaining 5%, doing it this way keeps you at a safe zone, if the market climbs further, you are still at gain, you will take the next profit, but if market had went down, you won't regret much because you have taken little profit before, that's how i go about my profit taking.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

I always buy altcoin's in trading and taking a profit when the price is dropping and start to buy them at a low price and start hold them wait until increase its price.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

It is best to trade on the upward movement of the market. That as traders have a rule not to trade against the trend.
That is a good time but it is also a best strategy to start buying in low market and then sell it in high market till that time a trader can look into other sources as well. When the Bitcoin starts to increase its value then that time is the right time to buy more in numbers and sell it when you are satisfied by the profit you are in. Now the relevant strategy is to buy using less amount in conditions like the current market is running in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: