Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gleb Gamow account sold or hacked?  (Read 1376 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:34:43 PM

PS: Will somebody fuckin call me at 702-981-5600 to confirm I am who I say I am.
I spoke to Bruno and confirmed he in fact *not* sell his account. I confirmed the telephone number here, and he posted a picture while he was speaking with me.

I think this thread can be closed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:50:27 PM

PS: Will somebody fuckin call me at 702-981-5600 to confirm I am who I say I am.
I spoke to Bruno and confirmed he in fact *not* sell his account. I confirmed the telephone number here, and he posted a picture while he was speaking with me.

I think this thread can be closed.

You're no fun.  Cry

Tongue Tongue Tongue

The following red trust from Darkstar ...

Gleb still has not fully repaid a loan taken over a year ago (still ~0.13 BTC outstanding), and has chosen to sell his account rather than work towards repaying.

I did try working towards repaying by approaching a sig campaign conducted by DS first but was denied and he considered me untrustworthy.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

This can be or not can be for example if someone else has the access of account/mail/pc.

Somebody else then also has access to camera and his face? though I never got the "I'm not gleb" in the image.

@Gleb, can I ask you what is your relation with Flying Hellfish (currently a staff member)? you mentioned in your pre-ICO thread something about FHF being #1 shill, could you elaborate more on the case on this topic?

I invested a couple hundred bucks in his pre-ICO (all my posts are there so feel free to see why I "invested").  I am the most active user in the thread, he jokingly called me the yutucoin #1shill.

I fail to see my connection with Bruno's account sale accusations!  I haven't given any of Bruno's accounts trust + or -.  I haven't asked anyone to invest with Bruno, I haven't defended or vilified Bruno and I haven't ever discussed with Bruno openly or privately anything whatsoever to do with any account sales, period.  I wish he would have asked me I would have told him it would end bad, but alas hind sight is always 20/20.  

Anything else I can clear up for you?
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:20:16 AM

Hey Quicksy, read here first.  Wink we could say that Bruno still has a phone and they could post the image with this account, the fact remains that he tried to sell his account as the evidence is convincing in the above link I have provided.

My theory is that after FHF got rejected from chipmixer campaign because of being not trustworthy enough according to DarkStar_(who also still doesn't know how to properly use his newly given DT position) he=FHF got a hold of a somewhat trustworthy account and tried to enroll in the sig campaign. if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck then it is a duck. it wouldn't surprise me because FHF has a prior relationship with Gleb though on Gleb's alt account and their ICO.
Conspiracy? some truth in my theory? I can't be sure 100% therefore I'd call it a theory.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:41:29 AM
Merited by pugman (1)

Let me go on the record to say that if Gleb ever needs $600 again I call dibs on his account just to prevent it from falling into wrong hands and to preserve its post history.

Let's watch digaran's head explode now.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:16:06 AM

Let me go on the record to say that if Gleb ever needs $600 again I call dibs on his account just to prevent it from falling into wrong hands and to preserve its post history.

I see that you are trying to legitimately purchase a DT account. Wink this was the thing I needed to tag you with. Wink
You want to preserve his post history? go ahead and archive them. I think this is enough to ask Tomatocage to exclude Gleb as Gleb doesn't even need a DT account due to the fact that he has never left anybody with any feedback. so excluding him wont hurt the "community".

Now that I have people's attentions here, I would like to point to the fact that Tomatocage has an alt account on DT2 with the name "Tomatocage1". as always be vigilant guys and girls.

🖤😏
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:27:26 AM

I see that you are trying to legitimately purchase a DT account. Wink this was the thing I needed to tag you with. Wink
You want to preserve his post history? go ahead and archive them. I think this is enough to ask Tomatocage to exclude Gleb as Gleb doesn't even need a DT account due to the fact that he has never left anybody with any feedback. so excluding him wont hurt the "community".

Now that I have people's attentions here, I would like to point to the fact that Tomatocage has an alt account on DT2 with the name "Tomatocage1". as always be vigilant guys and girls.

I nominate digaran to head looking out for the community given that he's instrumental in kicking formidable users to the curb conducting said service. He could start by showing proof to the community that BitPay was, and may still operate as an exchange like they did for Sonny Vleisides of BFL. But first he'll have to depict all his vitals so that the community knows exactly who is presenting such like I have thanks to Josh Zerlan leaking my vitals, e.g. DL photo, SS#, etc.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:47:35 AM

Are we done here yet kicking a dude - ME - to the curb whose been instrumental throughout the years in saving the asses from being financially harmed by rogue crypto entities that stole literally hundreds of millions of dollars or do we need to play some more?
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:34:52 AM

Are we done here yet kicking a dude - ME - to the curb whose been instrumental throughout the years in saving the asses from being financially harmed by rogue crypto entities that stole literally hundreds of millions of dollars or do we need to play some more?

You could keep doing what you were doing as usual, learn it from me, I got more motivated after I got tagged left and right.
I just don't like those people who are in ICO business, I'm trying to make a way out for you here but there is no cooperation from you.

I want to let it slide but when I see that you are in bed with our new staff and you both are invested in your ICO, I can't simply let this one slide, my gut tells me that somebody got rejected in a signature campaign and they asked for your account in exchange for the support on your ICO and some cash/coins and they used your account to enroll in the said campaign but then people called you out and you decided to take control of your account back.

You made a mistake by starting to cover for that certain somebody, don't cover for him/her because clearly they were playing you all this time and now it's your account on the line plus years of hard earned trust and reputation.

🖤😏
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:39:32 AM

You could keep doing what you were doing as usual, learn it from me, I got more motivated after I got tagged left and right.
I just don't like those people who are in ICO business, I'm trying to make a way out for you here but there is no cooperation from you.

I want to let it slide but when I see that you are in bed with our new staff and you both are invested in your ICO, I can't simply let this one slide, my gut tells me that somebody got rejected in a signature campaign and they asked for your account in exchange for the support on your ICO and some cash/coins and they used your account to enroll in the said campaign but then people called you out and you decided to take control of your account back.

You made a mistake by starting to cover for that certain somebody, don't cover for him/her because clearly they were playing you all this time and now it's your account on the line plus years of hard earned trust and reputation.

Like totally WOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!, dude. And I thought Leroy Fodor was out there in left field. BTW, thanks kindly for offering me a way out. Forgive me for declining. I'll wait for the pardon from Trump.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:40:58 AM

My theory is that after FHF got rejected from chipmixer campaign because of being not trustworthy enough according to DarkStar_(who also still doesn't know how to properly use his newly given DT position)

So, how does one properly use their DT position?

Gleb still has not fully repaid a loan taken over a year ago (still ~0.13 BTC outstanding), and has chosen to sell his account rather than work towards repaying.

I did try working towards repaying by approaching a sig campaign conducted by DS first but was denied and he considered me untrustworthy.

1. You took the loan over a year ago, and after the partial repayment you made, you provided zero communication.
2. The campaign was full at the time, and I'm very picky about who I accept if the campaign is already full. I didn't necessarily consider you untrustworthy at the time; just not trustworthy enough.
3. There are other open campaigns.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:52:02 AM

My theory is that after FHF got rejected from chipmixer campaign because of being not trustworthy enough according to DarkStar_(who also still doesn't know how to properly use his newly given DT position)

So, how does one properly use their DT position?

1. You took the loan over a year ago, and after the partial repayment you made, you provided zero communication.
2. The campaign was full at the time, and I'm very picky about who I accept if the campaign is already full. I didn't necessarily consider you untrustworthy at the time; just not trustworthy enough.
3. There are other open campaigns.

He is correct, with no argument here except that there was communication, albeit little after DS contacted me first (I may have contacted him first on one instance but don't quote me on that - it's irrelevant to this reply echoing DS).
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1811
Merit: 2715

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:57:11 AM

Gleb/Bruno?,
I have to take you up on the offer for the picture you had mentioned in PM with my username/today's date.  Sad

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:23:32 AM

You're a such a moron digaran.  You know what, Bruno has been around the community for a long time.  My first interaction with him was in 2013 while he was "sticking it up the ass" of Sonny K V, who fleeced the mining community for more than 50 million dollars.

My first interaction with you was a couple of months ago when you told me I was categorically untrustworthy because I am an atheist.  Since then you've made up multiple lies about me.

I personally wanted to support his pre-ICO because for an irrelevant amount of money I thought I would support a long time community member.  If people had been paying attention to him recently you would see he is trying hard to raise money to bring on an ICO consultant to bring his ICO to fruition.  I felt I wanted to support him partly because of his involvement in the community for soooooo long.  I have admitted in the thread I may have made a donation to him, I actually don't care if I have or not, I am 100% happy to take the gamble for literally nothing on a person who I have seen around for a such a long time.

I think Bruno needs funding for his ICO (and if I am honest I don't think it's going as well as he would like)
I think Bruno was trying to join at least 2 different campaigns in the last few weeks to try to raise funds.
I think Bruno thought he could monetize an asset he had and tried to sell the account I also think he tried to hide it with the throwaway account thread.

I don't care what happens to the trust on the account to be honest, I think hilarious and Darkstar have made a decision based on the evidence and I wouldn't argue one way or the other.

Now you seem to have an unbelievable obsession with me and signature campaigns.  Ask yourself something, do you think chipmixer is the only campaign option that was available to me?  Why do you think I haven't joined another one if all I want to do is monetize my signature (note I am still actively exploring signature options and if I find one that I feel comfortable with you will see me wearing that signature).
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:52:37 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg40211050#msg40211050
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

As at today's date:  Is Bruno still in control of YuTü.Co.in u=408246 and has he started another UID account?

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

As at today's date:  Is Bruno still in control of YuTü.Co.in u=408246 and has he started another UID account?

I, Bruno, am 100% in control of this account. Nobody ever had access but myself.

I'm still getting over how a forum policy has turned a formidable member of this forum having green trust to red trust in a matter of hours in spite of every motherfuckin thing I have done for this community on my dime and time, never even asking for thanks and REJECTING all tips for my service. FUCKIN SAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <and not Trump Sad!; Bruno SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!>

I never gave red trust or other to any other member of this forum, with one member claiming that I didn't do such over the course of 7 years is because I had intent of selling my account(s) in the future. Totally motherfuckin crazy! Strike that! Madness! <wanting to make sure I pen exactly like Bruno used to as some users claim I'm doing>

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

It appears that suchmoon has bought the account from Gleb, suchmoon blatantly bought a DT account. if other DT members refuse to tag suchmoon for doing this, it means that DT members would only tag whomever they want, that is a clear sign of favoritism and this habit should be frowned upon by all the people.

🖤😏
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

It appears that suchmoon has bought the account from Gleb, suchmoon blatantly bought a DT account. if other DT members refuse to tag suchmoon for doing this, it means that DT members would only tag whomever they want, that is a clear sign of favoritism and this habit should be frowned upon by all the people.

Simply put, suchmoon was open and transparent with the reasoning behind why Gleb's account was "bought". Red tags are given to account sellers/buyers that have the purpose of trying to game the forums and/or bounties/campaigns here. Because that issue was addressed and full disclosure provided by suchmoon that the account won't be used for any of the purposes mentioned above, I personally find it to be trustworthy.

IF, however, the Gleb account is used for any other purpose than what suchmoon has stated, then yes, it should be tagged to death by DT members.

Red tags for account sales are at the discretion of the DT member tagging it, so in a nutshell, I agree with your statement that they only tag whomever they want. Because at the end of the day, it's their prerogative and not a requirement, especially because full disclosure was provided in why the account changed hands.

But it's fun to see that you're on this new crusade. Regardless of whether I dislike you or not, @digaran, you do provide... hmm, I'll call it "entertainment". Cheesy

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

Simply put, suchmoon was open and transparent with the reasoning behind why Gleb's account was "bought". Red tags are given to account sellers/buyers that have the purpose of trying to game the forums and/or bounties/campaigns here. Because that issue was addressed and full disclosure provided by suchmoon that the account won't be used for any of the purposes mentioned above, I personally find it to be trustworthy.

IF, however, the Gleb account is used for any other purpose than what suchmoon has stated, then yes, it should be tagged to death by DT members.

Red tags for account sales are at the discretion of the DT member tagging it, so in a nutshell, I agree with your statement that they only tag whomever they want. Because at the end of the day, it's their prerogative and not a requirement, especially because full disclosure was provided in why the account changed hands.

Suchmoon tried to "help" a good member but suchmoon didn't trust this good and trustworthy member enough to lend him the money, instead she tried to accept the account as a collateral, in a nutshell I'd call that account trading in disguise. the story of a goddess ends where suchmoon doubted Gleb and took the account, it means that suchmoon was afraid that Gleb could sell the account once more after getting the money, therefore Gleb was no longer a good member in the eyes of forum goddess "suchmoon".

Gleb has an alt account "AGLD" which I got The Pharmacist successfully tag him by getting involved as a red tagged garbage poster(sting operation) but I have been extremely transparent and he caught me with my bluff, however a good forum member "bigmelons25" came forward with the evidence and now we have this case here because of that.

Please note that Gleb was trying to sell multiple accounts and as I have heard he is in this business for years, there is something fishy about this case, Gleb resets password and changes email multiple times and the account tries to apply for a signature campaign, even when he was in control of the account he lied multiple times and claimed that he has never tried to sell the account, he was in control of the account and was enrolled in a sig campaign while lying to our faces. suchmoon considered this person trustworthy and tried to help him out. suchmoon has tried to help a liar and account seller.

I am willing to forgive him at the age of 58, I am willing to provide a way out for him if only he tells us who bought the account and how many times he sold the account? he could keep busting scams with a newbie account if he really wants to help. did he only busted scams because of some green numbers and words on his profile?

Gleb is so naive that he thinks either theymos or some other high profile authority around these woods is going to exonerate him from all the crimes he has committed. @Gleb, what you have done is worse than killing a man according to some forum members.
I suspect that Quickseller is the person who included Gleb on DT2, if you pay a closer attention you'll see that some DT1 members are always present on topics where their DT2 members are involved but they always use alt accounts. note that DT1 members are not getting involved directly for some time now unless they are afraid to lose their positions. my guess is that theymos is trying to give them the benefit of the doubt far too many times and I would like to ask him please stop letting people to do more damage than this, when you see some evidence of shady activity from DT1 members, be a man and put a stop to their misuse of trust system. they all are linked to you, whatever they do people would blame it on you.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: