Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is President Trump good or bad for the economy?  (Read 1073 times)
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

American President Trump in my opinion is very good, he is improving the economy and prospering Americans. For me the important thing is the welfare of the American people and unemployment decreases even though interest rates and fuel prices rise.

In my own opinion, the presidency of trump will not meddle in the economy of cryptocurrency but if trump will manipulate the market price then that's the only way for the situation to go bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:08:50 AM

President Donald Trump is not only changing America but changing the world with surprising and even controversial decisions and policies.
Besides, it is not like that Trump has all the cards in his hands. It is not like that bitcoin comes under anyone’s control. That is why it is said to be decentralized in nature. Even if America decides to ban bitcoin, like China did once, this digital currency will be supported by big investors. Moreover, companies like Microsoft which are USA based, are already supporting bitcoin.
skeletica

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

trump is a businessman, and yesterday he made the dollar strengthen in the stock market. even though that is not good news for everyone but it is an extraordinary achievement in my opinion.
but that doesn't make me not idolize trump
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

Like any president, Trump is taking credit for good economic news. his highlighted rising stocks and falling unemployment. But Trump also, famously, regards trade deficits as a sign of economic weakness.

he's doing better than his opponents will admit and worse than his supporters believe.
Single individuals usually do not affect the market all by themselves. However trump... trump is different, if we are talking about bitcoin economy, he may be mediocre, nothing huge, not a game changer, whatever he does will not affect the bitcoin and crypto economy that deeply. However if we are talking about USA economy and World economy that is a real pickle. He has once again as all republican and rich presidents have done eased the taxes on rich. Which in return should be applied for them to spend more and pay more and create an economy downwards. This has always been a short term answer to republican way. However I doubt it will be a long term success because it always fires back. When that happens, yeees bitcoin.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

Trump is such a different man. It is not possible to really understand good or bad. But I am sure that you can not be trusted.
Well we must think about a president who isn’t happy with the fellows living in the country. He is racist and stupid and whatever you can assign him, I am sure he would be legit for that title. He is the dumbest president of US we ever know in history. But what he will be doing with this economics, this is still a question mark that needs to be answered. Good luck to people of US for their coming days.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

This man was engaged in business and knows everything about this. Maybe he's a beginner in politics, but he's okay with the economy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:09:47 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 08:50:57 AM by HatakeKakashi

Maybe president trump can help to the economy of the USA , we know trump is a business man and when they became a president more business he will be created and that is good to the citenzens for USA. But maybe also they have bad effect of that. But I hope more good effect happen to president trump for the USA.

President Donald trump is good president for me they said what they in they heart. I hope Trump will workhard to their country for the good economy in the whole world and better what obama do in economy.

But remember the economy is base on how hardwork also the us citizens people work you need to participate and workhard for the economy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

Like any president, Trump is taking credit for good economic news. his highlighted rising stocks and falling unemployment. But Trump also, famously, regards trade deficits as a sign of economic weakness.

he's doing better than his opponents will admit and worse than his supporters believe.

There will be no good president to those people who are close minded even though their president is doing good yet they always see it pessimistically. I'm not an American citizen so it's hard to tell certainly however in my point of view, as long as the president lessen the poverty, debt, inflation and unemployment then he's doing good, by far.

Thus, we should also consider the effort that Mr. Trump did in having a reconciliation in North Korea as it lessen the chances of the American states to be bomb of North Korea's nuclear bomb.

Mr. Trump have more years to prove himself than he's better from the previous president so why not give him the chances.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

For his country in terms of economic, he is somehow a good president.  But in the political is not very much.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

Maybe president trump can help to the economy of the USA , we know trump is a business man and when they became a president more business he will be created and that is good to the citenzens for USA. But maybe also they have bad effect of that. But I hope more good effect happen to president trump for the USA.
well, hopefully it can make the economy better. but, I can't judge that, because basically I'm not an American. well, I also only saw the development of the president's president in terms of politics. but it might be good enough to develop the economy.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

if his actions are discussed even on the forum of cryptocurrencies, then I think his actions are of healthy interest)
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

The guy has made millions, and maybe billions as per his net worth, of dollars in his life. Certainly there must be something he is doing right. I'm not from the US so I can't really say but on paper or maybe financially, he can make the USA great again. But he has made various political mistakes along the way. Handling a business is one thing.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

Besides, it is not like that Trump has all the cards in his hands. It is not like that bitcoin comes under anyone’s control. That is why it is said to be decentralized in nature. Even if America decides to ban bitcoin, like China did once, this digital currency will be supported by big investors. Moreover, companies like Microsoft which are USA based, are already supporting bitcoin.
If there is a ban from major economic nations then there will be a twist for the worst as no one will be investing in it, for investors they would not invest in these markets if they stand in the opposite side of the law, but the problem with it is that the market has grown and there is nothing anyone can do right now and hence they will come up with regulations and i am not sure about the position of Trump regarding the entire market.
jal007

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

good for selling weapons, to kill innocent people 
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

Depends on which side you're on. He can't please all his constituents.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

President Donald trump is good president for me they said what they in they heart. I hope Trump will workhard to their country for the good economy in the whole world and better what obama do in economy.

But remember the economy is base on how hardwork also the us citizens people work you need to participate and workhard for the economy.
Bitcoin is already being used by the citizens of America and it is not about USA at the moment. USA cannot implement a law which will legalize bitcoin worldwide. Other countries need to accept digital currencies by their own free will. Like no one can hurt bitcoin, similarly no one can enforce bitcoin. Besides, bitcoin is not a currency of any single country.
tooklau

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

In the short term, Trump is an excellent leader. This is true, I am not a citizen of the United States, but I am concerned. I think that Trump's re-election will make the United States lose its economic status quickly. Definitely. Although this is a good thing in the short term.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:41:02 AM

I am not a native American but if I see Trump at the moment, he is a joke for America. he only cares for himself, many of Trump's policies are very detrimental to the world economy, such as Embargoes against Chinese products that are countered by the same thing by China

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

Before becoming president of America, Trump is known as an entrepreneur so it is only natural that the priority sector to be fixed in America is the economic sector, recently some of Trump's policies are able to make dollar strengthen in the stock market. Maybe this is not favored by other countries but for America itself it is a remarkable achievement.

We all know that Pres. Trump is a well known successful businessman, his experience matters the most. He already mastered everything about his stuff. Economy for him is just easy as 1,2,3 or A,B,C.
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:02:10 AM

If Trump had succeeded as President of the United States from an economic standpoint, he had in recent years made the U.S. economy more active, and of course he would only defend the interests of the United States, which might not be a popular person for the rest of the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: