Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is President Trump good or bad for the economy?  (Read 1074 times)
21BTC100ETH

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

I think Trump is doing his best for the American people. They need to support him due to his passion for their country.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

I do not know whether Trump is good or not good for the US economy, but I share a reality like this. President Trump always thought he was serving the interests of the great American, and since then he has put in place many policies to accomplish his goals. That is probably good for America and Americans. But he launched a trade war with China, leading to much economic harm to the United States. So is that true of what Trump claims?
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

I am not a native American but if I see Trump at the moment, he is a joke for America. he only cares for himself, many of Trump's policies are very detrimental to the world economy, such as Embargoes against Chinese products that are countered by the same thing by China
Unlike the predecessors of the United States. Trump is a special president, because of his mysterious and unpredictable attitude and reaction to his allies and confrontation. But it seems that Trump is following his subjective decisions instead of consulting the president's advisory team. It is difficult to answer Trump as an excellent president or a wrong choice.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

Mr. Trump is a great businessman. Only at the end of his presidential term, one can say whether he influenced the economy: good or bad.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

Like any president, Trump is taking credit for good economic news. his highlighted rising stocks and falling unemployment. But Trump also, famously, regards trade deficits as a sign of economic weakness.

he's doing better than his opponents will admit and worse than his supporters believe.
Politics are usually saying many things about promises and their plans for the economy, but only the things that they do after they get elected as much as two people, so we will see in near future.
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

I am not a native American but if I see Trump at the moment, he is a joke for America. he only cares for himself, many of Trump's policies are very detrimental to the world economy, such as Embargoes against Chinese products that are countered by the same thing by China
President Trump made fear of business people around the world, because of a trade war with China that increased import duties on Chinese products, which were challenged by similar treatment. The impact of Chinese products has finally flowed to developing countries, where it turns off local producers because Chinese products are cheaper and better, because they apply efficiency strictly.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

Like any president, Trump is taking credit for good economic news. his highlighted rising stocks and falling unemployment. But Trump also, famously, regards trade deficits as a sign of economic weakness.

he's doing better than his opponents will admit and worse than his supporters believe.
No hes not because of his badmouth lol

But in economy growing,yes trump is a good guy because he is an economist and he’s expertise in business made him fit for running a country so thresno doubt that this man is a great one to help this country and the whole world as wel in terms of economic guidance
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:17:08 AM

I agree that considering the single aspect is not a wise parameter to analyse the performance of the president and especially the person who is leading one of the most powerful economies of the globe. However, as far as my observation is concerned, his approach towards global trade/global warming is not beneficial to the world as a whole. A trade war between two countries can affect the global economy and we can not ignore such a crucial factor while determining the ability of Mr. Trump.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

In a short term, he might seem the right person for US economy but he is using US dollar as a weapon and thread not only potential enemies of US but also trustworty allies. These countries started to be bored and disturbed by trump's attemps and they are about to change their policies which they currently applied to US. If US lose its allies, it will cost very much more to gain their trust and desire to work jointly.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

That's a good news because his strategy in making their economy become progressive was very effective so I think his administration for now is good. I hope that he can share their progress around the world so that every country must be more progressive.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

as a president, trump must take the best decision, of course, from his perspective as a president, and he wants to do the best for his country, which sometimes will harm other countries, that's a natural thing a president takes, as long as it doesn't violate human rights humans and do not provoke negative things such as war is not a problem, after all every decision, whatever it must have two sides have good and bad impacts, some agree and some oppose
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

Trump personifies business, it is therefore normal for him to claim credit for good economic news. Trump should also be given credit for recognizing the signs of economic weaknesses because what matters is the economic philosophy driving the decisions leading the trade deficits. For me, Trump has a focus which if achieved will ultimately reverse the attendant deficit being incurred at the moment.

Well, I would say that Trump has pros and cons in terms of his impact on the economy of his country. Like the above-mentioned reply, he is certainly a business man and as such, he is a business minded person that, if you would see, all his actions draw so much attention just like how a company markets a business. However, since some of his remarks make people cringe, then it would have a big effect as well with the good things he can bring. Also, as he affiliates himself with people like the leader of North Korea, that is also one thing that affects America's relationship with other countries, and thus, may have a profound effect to its economy.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

I believe trump is doing his best with the intelligent people behind him analyzing the economy. I do always consider such decision involving complexity, like that of a country's economy is not a decision of one man alone but that of the many professionals involved in the process of protecting the country from an economic problem or loss.

waniowski
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

So far President Trump on several occasions showed that a simple twitter post can cause turmoil in the economic market. Later he could change tweets but the negative effect remained.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

Trump is the man to fix the U.S half-broken economy. Trump is a successful businessman with strong business background. I think he's one of the very few people that is capable of taking American economy to another level.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

I do not know how President Trump rule the USA. He is good when it comes in partnership because he is a businessman. I knew it because the President of the Philippines who is President Duterte have had meetings with him for the past months. I think Trump is good when it comes in economic growth however, USA has a big problem right now dealing with inflation as I read on article. So, it will be difficult for President Trump to solve their problem.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

I think Trump is doing his best for the American people. They need to support him due to his passion for their country.
I know, he has a high spirit of nationalism in his country and he works well for America and the country's economy, but as the French president said that trumps think of his country only, not the world economy. trump improving the American economy but not the world economy
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:06:02 AM

I don't know. I mean Trump is a president that we haven't seen in a long while. A kind where they're actually doing something radical and have very strong views. I mean these things refreshes us and maybe we could either rally behind or against his radical udeastand finally unify us as a nation. I mean that is howni view it.

Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:24:20 AM

I congratulate him for doing well the past few months of his tenure as the US president. I just hope that he can keep the bars raised up high as many of his supporters and haters are constantly looking out for him. I do think that he'll be able to funish strong. It is just that the economic movement cannot be predicted at 100% accuracy, rather we can do somethng about it. To be positive on this is to help each other and help the presodent achieve desired goals.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

need approval from the government and a clear scheme regarding the use of cryptocurrency adoption as an official payment instrument along with fiat.
so far fiat has been successful and can be used to transact by everyone in buying their living needs, but for now cryptocurrency is still very baby to be able to seize a place from fiat
but fiat is blockchain-based, it's not bad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: