Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is President Trump good or bad for the economy?  (Read 1076 times)
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

For me the governance skills of trump is good and it is satisfy for me and whenever others are disagree with his work. Let's appreciate the work of trump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stely41

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

For me the governance skills of trump is good and it is satisfy for me and whenever others are disagree with his work. Let's appreciate the work of trump.
Trump’s efforts to scale back regulation, particularly on small and medium-size businesses, are probably also a plus for long-term growth of the economy.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

President Donald Trump's leadership, there is currently a lot of controversy over Trump's policies, with it can shake up geopolitical conditions, even the world economy.
Trump's controversial regulations almost all world entities think negatively.
although regulations can trigger a fiscal deficit, Trump remains optimistic.
"Donald Trump accepts the fiscal deficit, and has unlimited Yes. That's what he uses as strength
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

President Trump has to work for the betterment for the USA and he is doing good job but this is not related to crypto in any way. Also i have not seen any statement from the president in favor of bitcoin or other digital currencies.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

right, for the country itself is a positive sentiment in the economy. but I think it's too selfish, because it suppresses the economy of other countries. this is very reasonable because previously, trump was a big businessman

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

Who knows, I know if the FED raises interest rates to ATH, everything will crash and if it's during Trump's term, he will get the blame. Presidents are just puppets, decoys. Banks run this shit.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

I can't just judge whether he is good or bad, but what is certain is that he does it must have a certain purpose and purpose, whether positive or otherwise, we can only follow and take advantage of every opportunity and risk that arises from the policy he does.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:02:16 AM

Like any president, Trump is taking credit for good economic news. his highlighted rising stocks and falling unemployment. But Trump also, famously, regards trade deficits as a sign of economic weakness.

he's doing better than his opponents will admit and worse than his supporters believe.

In politics policy, i think Trump is not good for the world. But in economic policy, Trump give many benefits for america people. Unemployment rate already fall and reach lowest rate and i think it give opportunity to people of america to develop their economy more stronger
DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:27:45 AM

Like any president, Trump is taking credit for good economic news. his highlighted rising stocks and falling unemployment. But Trump also, famously, regards trade deficits as a sign of economic weakness.

he's doing better than his opponents will admit and worse than his supporters believe.
Donald Trump is a businessman, he has mastered the business world since childhood, so it can be ascertained that he is sure to pursue in the world of trade that is aimed at prospering his people, so it might be good news for bitcoin because we realize the American economy is a giant economy so the American decision on the crypto currency greatly influences the price of the bitcoin, but sees the development of good news in sight.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

I think it will only bring a good economy to America, not to other countries, and that makes the economy in my country weaker, honestly I don't like this, I want all countries to have a stable economy
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:44:35 AM

When Trump comes up, he will give priority to the United States, implement trade protection, and fight the world!
The contradiction between global capital and Trump has intensified. Opposing Trump's trade protection policy has become a top priority for global capital.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
believe in BTC

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:06:51 AM

Trump’s efforts to scale back regulation, particularly on small and medium-size businesses, are probably also a plus for long-term growth of the economy.
Trump keep no doubt is very good for the economy of the US and he has proved it because of creating new jobs for the unemployed Americans who have been unemployed due to the Chinese imports by the US.
Fromse

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:10:04 AM

I believe trump is doing his best with the intelligent people behind him analyzing the economy. I do always consider such decision involving complexity, like that of a country's economy is not a decision of one man alone but that of the many professionals involved in the process of protecting the country from an economic problem or loss.
Hahaha o man, you are so dumb. Either you are dumb, or your president is dumbest of the all having such supporters. He is just intended to demolish the economy of country and intruding in so many unimportant issues.
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

In my opinion Trump is a good president for economy. He is a businessman, has strong team and knows what to do to make country more developed. Of cause I disagree with much of his actions but generally I agree with him.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
FosterSofia

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

Like any president, Trump is taking credit for good economic news. He’s highlighted rising stocks and falling unemployment. But Trump also, famously, regards trade deficits as a sign of economic weakness. And for people who worry about the fact that the U.S. buys more stuff from other countries than it sells them, the news has not been so good.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

For my opinion about trump i cannot say good or bad econmically trump is good because he is a business man he knows what is good for economically survived.but for dispute like making a boarder fetch in mexico and U.S i dont think its a good idea.we have affected parties im sure many are affected.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:40:16 AM

I suppose, only the Americans can understand if he is good or not for them. What I see, Trump is still more interested in hype and enlarging his billions. I guess, his team makes the biggest job for him.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:03:48 AM

Ok, I'll make a very controversial answer here and say that i think Trump helps the economy. I mean yes he sucks in politics but i think the economy he inherited from the previous administration really just happened to collapse on his term abd he's doing his best, as an entrepreneur, to prop it up. I could be wrong.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:25:51 AM

Ok, I'll make a very controversial answer here and say that i think Trump helps the economy. I mean yes he sucks in politics but i think the economy he inherited from the previous administration really just happened to collapse on his term abd he's doing his best, as an entrepreneur, to prop it up. I could be wrong.
I think those people really can tell if President Trump have good or bad influence in economy is those live in USA. But we can give our opinion and my opinion about President Trump administration has good effect to their economy because you will heard from news that Trump do his best to make their country better again.
wuyangbo

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

Trump's policy is very good in the short term, but if it continues to increase, the possibility of a sharp depreciation of the dollar will increase, and it has already begun. In fact, if Hillary is in power, the US economy may be worse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: