Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should the Community ban people Like btcexpress, when they screw over everyone?  (Read 3256 times)
joulesbeef (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 02:21:43 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2011, 12:18:22 AM by joulesbeef

This place is sure going to shit with people like douchebagexpress fucking all the exchanges, fucking all the coins, WHAT THE FUCK DID NAMECOIN EVER DO TO ANYONE?
yeah now he calls it a test, after saying he is developing a "LETHAL ALT CHAIN KILLER"

Why does the community let someone stay who got dozens of pools closed down.
WHo got all the exchanges closed down.
WHo got 4 alternative currencies closed down.
and IS a basic loser in general.

DOUCHEBAGEXPRESS will claim I am only pissed cause I cant trade my pathetic 300 solidcoins.. that I WAS SITTING ON. Yeah that is what I am pissed off about. Not him fucking over doubleC, not him fucking the entire community.  Not him fucking dozens of poll owners. Not him fucking with all the chains. WHat he is doing to namecoin is plain wrong and it isnt a test of shit. Namecoin is updating their software soon. Solidcoin his real target is updating now. SO WHY IS HE GOING TO FUCK NAMECOIN? EGO.

THis place has enough trolls and scammers, it doesnt need a mega douche like douchebag express. AND WHEN THE FORUMS ALLOW HIM TO ACT WITH IMPUNITY, IT GIVES A BAD DOUCHEY TASTE IN THE MOUTH OF ANY BUSINESS OWNER, INTERESTED IN BITCOIN.

Look at it this way. THERE IS A TESTNET FOR A FUCKING REASON. AS a business owner, THIS GIVES ME PIECE OF MIND, but then I come here and see that a Guy is attacking the live chains, of other coins, and the forum not doing shit. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TAKE BTC WHEN IT MIGHT GET LIVE ATTACKS LAUNCHED FROM THESE FORUMS, AND NO ONE DO SHIT? I WOULDNT.

mooo for rent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lolcust

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 02:26:12 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2011, 02:42:45 PM by Lolcust

Do you think that banning the people you find disagreeable will reduce the number of attacks or increase the speed at which fixes are delivered ?

Geist Geld, the experimental cryptocurrency, is ready for yet another SolidCoin collapse Wink

Feed the Lolcust!
NMC: N6YQFkH9Gn9CTm4mpGwuLB5zLzqWTWFw67
BTC: 15F8xbgRBA1XZ4hmtdFDUasroa2A5rYg8M
GEG: gK5Lx6ypWgr69Gw9yGzE6dsA7kcuCRZRK
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 02:29:55 PM

Who cares?

Those attacks are just possible against forks because they either lack hashing power or their chains are fucked up by "improvements".
Bitcoin has nothing to do with it nor is under attack, and that's what matters. This is BITCOIN, not "MY FREAKING SCAM FORK" forum.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
grndzero

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 02:30:56 PM

It's called ignore. Perhaps you should try using it.

Ubuntu Desktop x64 -  HD5850 Reference - 400Mh/s w/ cgminer  @ 975C/325M/1.175V - 11.6/2.1 SDK
Donate if you find this helpful: 1NimouHg2acbXNfMt5waJ7ohKs2TtYHePy
joulesbeef (OP)

moOo

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 02:42:43 PM

Do you think that banning the people you find disagreeable will reduce the number of attack or increase the speed at which fixes are delivered ?

I THINK BUSINESSES WILL EXPECT IT. AND when we dont, they wont want to have shit to do with BTC.

It isnt that he is just disagreeable, HE FUCKED THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY.

tell me this, SHOULD WE REWARD OR PUNISH People who do not follow the methods that have been set up for this very thing?

How do you feel Lolcust, being in middle of all this when you didnt do anything wrong?

AHH Brilliant, SO IGNORING DOUCHEBAGEXPRESS, will cause the exchanges and pools to reopen. WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT. IGnoring douchebagExpress will stop the attacks. GOT IT. Ignoring DoucheBagExpress will cause businesses who come here thinking about adopting BTC, to say "WOW THERE ARE NO DOUCHEBAG EXPRESSES HERE, I THINK I WILL ADOPT BTC?"

Ignoring a piece of shit, doesnt stop it from smelling.

mooo for rent
Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 02:52:14 PM

Do you think that banning the people you find disagreeable will reduce the number of attack or increase the speed at which fixes are delivered ?

I THINK BUSINESSES WILL EXPECT IT.

Um, I always thought businesses pursue game-theoretic rationality, not human "vindication" and "fairness", in their "idealized" modus operandi.

But I guess that's a matter of opinion.

tell me this, SHOULD WE REWARD OR PUNISH People who do not follow the methods that have been set up for this very thing?

We should choose a course of action that minimizes damage and maximizes benefits, IMHO.

How do you feel Lolcust, being in middle of all this when you didnt do anything wrong?

Not nice.

But sometimes, life gives you lemons Smiley

Geist Geld, the experimental cryptocurrency, is ready for yet another SolidCoin collapse Wink

Feed the Lolcust!
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 03:22:14 PM

This place is sure going to shit with people like douchebagexpress fucking all the exchanges, fucking all the coins, WHAT THE FUCK DID NAMECOIN EVER DO TO ANYONE?
yeah now he calls it a test, after saying he is developing a "LETHAL ALT CHAIN KILLER"

Why does the community let someone stay who got dozens of pools closed down.
WHo got all the exchanges closed down.
WHo got 4 alternative currencies closed down.
and IS a basic loser in general.

DOUCHEBAGEXPRESS will claim I am only pissed cause I cant trade my pathetic 300 solidcoins.. that I WAS SITTING ON. Yeah that is what I am pissed off about. Not him fucking over doubleC, not him fucking the entire community.  Not him fucking dozens of poll owners. Not him fucking with all the chains. WHat he is doing to namecoin is plain wrong and it isnt a test of shit. Namecoin is updating their software soon. Solidcoin his real target is updating now. SO WHY IS HE GOING TO FUCK NAMECOIN? EGO.

THis place has enough trolls and scammers, it doesnt need a mega douche like douchebag express. AND WHEN THE FORUMS ALLOW HIM TO ACT WITH IMPUNITY, IT GIVES A BAD DOUCHEY TASTE IN THE MOUTH OF ANY BUSINESS OWNER, INTERESTED IN BITCOIN.

Look at it this way. THERE IS A TESTNET FOR A FUCKING REASON. AS a business owner, THIS GIVES ME PIECE OF MIND, but then I come here and see that a Guy is attacking the live chains, of other coins, and the forum not doing shit. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TAKE BTC WHEN IT MIGHT GET LIVE ATTACKS LAUNCHED FROM THESE FORUMS, AND NO ONE DO SHIT? I WOULDNT.

Read: I cry so hard.
CosicMiner

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 03:28:47 PM

Try ordering some valium at SR?
grndzero

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 03:43:57 PM

AHH Brilliant, SO IGNORING DOUCHEBAGEXPRESS, will cause the exchanges and pools to reopen. WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT. IGnoring douchebagExpress will stop the attacks. GOT IT. Ignoring DoucheBagExpress will cause businesses who come here thinking about adopting BTC, to say "WOW THERE ARE NO DOUCHEBAG EXPRESSES HERE, I THINK I WILL ADOPT BTC?"

NMC Bitparking : Currently closed, will probably reopen soon, just like i0 did
IXC Bitparking : Open
I0C Bitparking : Open
SLC Bitparking : Closed due to ch's arrogance, along with slc.btcguild

moonco.in : seems to be having it's own problems
Ruxum : don't have a beta account so I don't know, don't see SLC listed on main page
btc-e.com : still seems to be alive

So what's your complaint again, that you ability to trade has been impacted at some point, but not so much right now?

Ubuntu Desktop x64 -  HD5850 Reference - 400Mh/s w/ cgminer  @ 975C/325M/1.175V - 11.6/2.1 SDK
Donate if you find this helpful: 1NimouHg2acbXNfMt5waJ7ohKs2TtYHePy
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 03:58:41 PM

Just a theory, but I think that someone is mad about having so many Solidcoins.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 04:30:52 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2011, 10:06:29 PM by Lolcust

I wanted to offer buying solidcoins for geistgeld 1-to-1, but then recalled that solidcoin 2.0 is supposed to have, well, to put it mildly, mathemagical taxes on miners...

Feed the Lolcust!
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 04:38:18 PM

Daily post limit of 5 for dramaqueens and douchebag freaks.

They bore way to many ppl with their ongoing rants.

rokh

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 04:56:54 PM

joulesbeef, I want a serious, yes or no answer here.

Would you rather have these attacks happen now, when a BTC is worth ~$5, or would you rather have the attacks happen when BTC has achieved mainstream use and 1 BTC = ~$10,000?
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 05:09:06 PM

Would you rather have these attacks happen now, when a BTC is worth ~$5 scammy forks are worth 0.00x BTC, or would you rather have the attacks happen when BTC has achieved mainstream use and 1 BTC = ~$10,000 scammy forks may worth 0.x BTC?
Fix'd
He isn't talking about attacks on BITCOIN, but on forks.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 05:37:09 PM

Would you rather have these attacks happen now, when a BTC is worth ~$5 scammy forks are worth 0.00x BTC, or would you rather have the attacks happen when BTC has achieved mainstream use and 1 BTC = ~$10,000 scammy forks may worth 0.x BTC?
Fix'd
He isn't talking about attacks on BITCOIN, but on forks.

Ya but the attacks on all alt chains give insight for bitcoin's protection. Duh!
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 08:15:25 PM

If attacks and threats makes things more secure than they would be without, the issue is not with the attacker; whoever is in charge of keeping things secure should be doing their job well enough that attacks and threats wouldn't make any difference.

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
Stalin-chan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 08:29:16 PM

It's called free speech, how about you start valuing it.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 10:01:05 PM

what is this "free speech" you're talking about?
 Roll Eyes

joulesbeef (OP)

moOo

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 10:04:02 PM

free speech is for the commons, it doesnt have to be in your home. People dont seem to get that at all online.

mooo for rent
talldude

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 11:11:12 PM

free speech is for the commons, it doesnt have to be in your home. People dont seem to get that at all online.

And a public forum where anyone can be a member isn't a commons?

If you want to exercise censorship, feel free to start your own forum.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: