Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help to find out bittrex etherscan adress  (Read 156 times)
hugoboss07 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

hey there,
i got a big Problem. I have reset my phone and my Google FA2 was deletet i dont had a backup. i forgotit to make it. know the support is writing to me that i have send him transactions id or ip with a sucsessfull login.
but in germany every user become a new ip adress.

need help please Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

You have to send them all these information that they asked for. If you can not give the the exact information then just try to give the information which is closer to the accurate. They will understand.
Quote from: quoted from my email inbox
We understand this is a slow and painful way to recover your account, but we do this for both your safety and ours.

Yes it is painful and sometimes hard to find the information too. It's a slow process. You need patience.

I gave them my current IP
I gave them the possible ether addresses I use for transactions.
I gave them possible account balance information.

If you see, all the information above were not 100% accurate but closer to the accurate answer.

Hope it helps.

Good luck.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
chuang688

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

Ip address is not important, the most important thing is that you want to be able to restore your 2fa, this you can find Google to find ways to recover, as far as I know as long as you can use 2fa, then you have all permissions on the exchange. So this is more important and I hope to help you.
Neelix

Activity: 245
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

hey there,
i got a big Problem. I have reset my phone and my Google FA2 was deletet i dont had a backup. i forgotit to make it. know the support is writing to me that i have send him transactions id or ip with a sucsessfull login.
but in germany every user become a new ip adress.

need help please Sad

Everytime you log in to Bittrex, you are getting an e-mail that says "Successful login from new IP". When opening such mail, the full IP is displayed. You can use that one.

Everytime you log in to Bittrex with a new IP, you are forced to confirm the login by clicking on a link that is sent to you by mail as well - your IP is displayed there as well.

I personally also note the most common ones of my deposit addresses from Bittrex, you may also do so to avoid future issues.

(I don't have much knowledge about how 2FA works, but maybe the MAC address of your phone helps to verify?)
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3833

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

What information did they ask from you? Chances are, they're going to ask for papers and government IDs to prove that you're actually the owner of the account. If you have all the documents, then you're good. You're probably going to wait a good amount of time though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugoboss07 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:29:30 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 07:47:17 PM by hugoboss07

What information did they ask from you? Chances are, they're going to ask for papers and government IDs to prove that you're actually the owner of the account. If you have all the documents, then you're good. You're probably going to wait a good amount of time though.

they asked me to take a selfie with my id card. what i have did. but they want to see a succsessfull login ip adress and a transaction what i have did.

the easyst way is when some know the bittrex etherscan adress.

i have everything done what the support wanted from me. but allegedly no information is matching.

Transactions  :: Address 0xd9B930CBCbe2493fEFD57926B128679a15C005F8 that are all my eth transaction but i cant find bittrex there what i dont understand

so i found it: https://etherscan.io/address/0xa23d95abf023c819d7871fbecbee762d320b0de4 i mean that that is all my transactions to my bittrex account. somebody would confirmthat?
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:58:48 PM

Transactions  :: Address 0xd9B930CBCbe2493fEFD57926B128679a15C005F8 that are all my eth transaction but i cant find bittrex there what i dont understand
are you sure that's your ETH address?
can you remember when the last time you made deposit to bittrex?
matching the date of transaction could help you narrow down the possible bittrex deposit address and its txid

hugoboss07 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

are you sure that's your ETH address?
can you remember when the last time you made deposit to bittrex?
matching the date of transaction could help you narrow down the possible bittrex deposit address and its txid

Yes this is my eth Adress. No i dort remember IT is lang time ago. IT was 2017. I only know that i bought some neo coins on bittrex After i send over 300usd. Bitte i got some news bittrex want to See some Information from me With a selfie
hugoboss07 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

hey guys i got my account back. it is a hard way to get his account back you need to be nice and dont panic. it takes only weeks or 1 month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: