Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COL] Color Platform: Decentralized App Store! Apple of Blockchain!!  (Read 5261 times)
damiansmith1

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

What's are the criteria used in selecting airdrop winners ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COL_Lucy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

Airdrop need Kyc ??
You can participate in our bounty and airdrop without siging up for the KYC, however, in order for you to receive Color coin in the future, we recommend you to submit the KYC application before the distribution period.
COL_Lucy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

What's are the criteria used in selecting airdrop winners ?
We are using Google random number generator to luckydraw the airdrop winners!
Diwakar111

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

I think rhe best thing about color platform is that it will be usable for the non-technical guys like me since the are planning to created an automoted way to deploy smart contracts
Ygorborges

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:15:34 AM

COL may be successful in making enterprise applications. because each company will definitely be using that application in working Smiley Smiley Grin
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

This project looks serious and aim is great. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community. I fixedly watch this project, it is very interesting and promising company. I wish to this project of dynamic growth. A very great project with a good vision and objectives. I am looking forward to its success in the future. Good luck to the team!

You must be an analytical super hero. You "fixedly" watched the project and then concluded that it is going to take the leading place in the community. Funny guy you are don't you think so?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
akeaom18

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

Bounty Reserved
political1907

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

I came across Color with twitter and I was interested. That's why I will follow Color. And as far as I can see there is a bounty campaign. I guess if it's still going on, I'll join it on.

wontarul6

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:55:01 AM

When Binance?
Santhosh Dsouza

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

"Color" is a 3rd generation blockchain platform that focuses on developing dApps. The Color Platform runs on the "Color Engine" that enables non-technical users to easily develop Smart Contracts. Utilizing the revolutionary simple mechanism of Color Engine technology, the "Color dApp Store" aims to create a wide array of enterprise-level dApps. Instead of hosting a plethora of unrelated services on a single platform, Color dApps will be powered by a single unifying cryptocurrency, the "Color Coin (COL)". Think Color.

[BOUNTY][COL] Color Platform: Colorful dApp Store! Think Color!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469211.new#new
miklerzn

Activity: 373
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

Literally today only learned about the project, read his documentation and realized that he is really unique and he has a great future. I will follow its development and help in promotion.
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

This looks like so legit i do background check and search the team members and they are real in this kind of work or company.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

Hey, all!
Looking forward for more upgrades! Seamless business, attentive website!

looking good project and i aspect that this coin is now on the moon when its listed because its team and well design website so good luck for your coin.

good system roadmap and great team have a very innovative idea to support this project make it's successfull.This project is great!

Most of the conversation in this thread is by shills. Attempting to fool potential investors into thinking there is more interest than there really is.

Fake comments by a shill. A shill is a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

Do you really trust a ICO or coin that uses dishonesty to attract investors ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
moms43

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

when its ICO start... i very like the project its definitely working plan hope for the best good luck to its team.
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

when its ICO start... i very like the project its definitely working plan hope for the best good luck to its team.
This will not be the ico, but the Token Generation Event (TGE). He is scheduled for August 22, when it ends I could not find it. Perhaps this can be clarified in their chat.
Manage

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

what is the main purpose of colour plate form and how that relate to bani-fits to us as investor?
jaseno76

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

with new ideas such as color can provide a different look and imagination as expected. when will bounty start? good project
mynhpark

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:46:36 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 01:20:31 AM by mynhpark

The Color Platform has launched the Referral Program
Simply share your unique "Referral Link"
and get FREE Color Coins $_$
https://www.colors.org/sign-up

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀

TEMCO

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
lanreadeyemi

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

"Color" is a 3rd generation blockchain platform that focuses on developing dApps. The Color Platform runs on the "Color Engine" that enables non-technical users to easily develop Smart Contracts. Utilizing the revolutionary simple mechanism of Color Engine technology, the "Color dApp Store" aims to create a wide array of enterprise-level dApps. Instead of hosting a plethora of unrelated services on a single platform, Color dApps will be powered by a single unifying cryptocurrency, the "Color Coin (COL)". Think Color.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=4420019.0;num_replies=373
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

Hey, all!
Looking forward for more upgrades! Seamless business, attentive website!

looking good project and i aspect that this coin is now on the moon when its listed because its team and well design website so good luck for your coin.

good system roadmap and great team have a very innovative idea to support this project make it's successfull.This project is great!

Most of the conversation in this thread is by shills. Attempting to fool potential investors into thinking there is more interest than there really is.

Fake comments by a shill. A shill is a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

Do you really trust a ICO or coin that uses dishonesty to attract investors ?

Yes, this problem already has a sign of an epidemic. Thousands of useless comments are garbage that prevents us from finding useful information. And most of these comments are newbie users. May need to introduce a paid registration for the forum (30-50$). Then the spam would be less.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: