Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE  (Read 1731 times)
johnjay3000

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:39:17 AM

what kind of commodities are you going to sell ? will there be a guarantee program for certain categories, like electronics for example ?
luckylux

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

If an E-commerce busniness is being conducted, are there any risks for both side for the buyers and the sellers  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
We all assume that there may be risks when taking part in a E-commerce. Quality of the brands is not guarantee, online shops absolutely do not allow people to experience before purchase, it is the biggest risk. Moreover, our infomation like name,ID,number card can be hacked. Does anyone has the same thoughts?

yes, same here. They have to protect our information as buyers and we expect the product we receive to be exactly what they said on the website. Also, there has to be a return or refund policy.
if buyers want to return a product, who will pay for the shipping, the company or the customer ? there needs to be a specific policy on this matter.
I think that's depends on the purpose of the return. If the product is faulty and it's the company's fault, the company will pay for the shipping, i think. And if the customer want to change the product to something else, the customer will pay for it.
You're right but that's just theory. In fact there are many disputes between sellers and buyers, sometimes the sellers make sure their products are quatified but when they come to customers there are still some problems. Or even the responsibility sometimes ralating to shipping company! And we may not know who is right and who is wrong. It's hard to solve problems like this
Kisa San

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

Thanks for being so energetic with me. We all know that the rate of packages which are lost in transit is really a considerable issue. It consequently leads to late deliveries and causes a tons of problem for shipping agents and also clients. What are the reasons causing this in particular ? Huh Huh Huh Huh
luckylux

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

Thanks for being so energetic with me. We all know that the rate of packages which are lost in transit is really a considerable issue. It consequently leads to late deliveries and causes a tons of problem for shipping agents and also clients. What are the reasons causing this in particular ? Huh Huh Huh Huh
I think part because of the weather, and sometimes shippers have their own reasons such as sickness. Or too many orders can be overwhelming. This problem can be avoid, what we need is the something to make up for customers reasonably
Kisa San

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:57:05 AM

I think part because of the weather, and sometimes shippers have their own reasons such as sickness. Or too many orders can be overwhelming. This problem can be avoid, what we need is the something to make up for customers reasonably
good listing, well, just wondering if you run a ecommerce business, how can you handle these obstacles ?
lemoncoolers

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:00:14 AM

what kind of commodities are you going to sell ? will there be a guarantee program for certain categories, like electronics for example ?

it definitely have guarantee program for any content in it. For example, electronics, it would have helped customers repair, exchange if there are any problem at the first use in a certain period of time.  
luckylux

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:02:33 AM

good listing, well, just wondering if you run a ecommerce business, how can you handle these obstacles ?
I believe that there should be a voucher, or discount for those who get late deliveries. By this way not only make up for them, but also urging them to buy more haha
saitama36

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

This kind of service is quite new, i wonder if everyone could get used to it effectively? Shocked Shocked
I think people will adapt to this service. Just like the way we got use to Internet years ago.
luckylux

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:11:01 AM

this is a new company so do you have any plans for marketing ? like how can you get the attention from buyers ? what's your PR program ? how can you attract more potential customers ?
we could make advertisements on every social networks, make banners on many websites to bring the reputation to public, that's what I think at first.  Grin
As far as im concerned, they should hire a celebrity who is famous and has a masive fans to be their representive. Therefore they can grab many attraction from his fans
LDA

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:14:03 AM

The number of People needed for an Ecommerce Business is not as much as traditional business. Some might think that emoployees woking for online shopping are unnecessary to have technical knowledge or professional skills. Do you think that  ? Do they need to be well-trained or qualified ?
saitama36

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

i had booked goods on web on Caganu for several time, so i can tell you that they sell many kind of products such as sport stuffs, shoes, wallets and so on, you can find what you want easily on this website. About the category, i think you should contact them for more details.
UnevenDRalffy

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:18:05 AM

so are we, customers, supposed to be waiting for a delayed package ?? some people are going to be unhappy if this happens. are there any ways to minimize the delay ?
lemoncoolers

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:24:07 AM

this is a new company so do you have any plans for marketing ? like how can you get the attention from buyers ? what's your PR program ? how can you attract more potential customers ?
we could make advertisements on every social networks, make banners on many websites to bring the reputation to public, that's what I think at first.  Grin
As far as im concerned, they should hire a celebrity who is famous and has a masive fans to be their representive. Therefore they can grab many attraction from his fans
that's what many brand did at present, i like it  Grin this can draw the attention from the customers, especially increasing their trust.
pelufre

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

The rise of the mobile internet has eventually opened more doors for shifting e-commerce to mobile. M-commerce is even rising at a rate higher than e-Commerce. So do you think about this? I mean will you create an app for caganu?
luckylux

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

i had booked goods on web on Caganu for several time, so i can tell you that they sell many kind of products such as sport stuffs, shoes, wallets and so on, you can find what you want easily on this website. About the category, i think you should contact them for more details.
Hi! Can you give some comments about their products and services? Im just curious about their company. Thanks!!
mekanical

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:39:49 AM

The rise of the mobile internet has eventually opened more doors for shifting e-commerce to mobile. M-commerce is even rising at a rate higher than e-Commerce. So do you think about this? I mean will you create an app for caganu?
i agree with you 100%, it will become convinient
LDA

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:39:59 AM

Indeed, but from my perspective, I think that MCommerce is a subset of Ecommerce. Ecommerce stands for electronic trades on the Internet. Mcommerce referring to transaction on mobile devices. I think the development of Mcommerce is also the Ecommerce's. Basing on the article. I strongly believe that CGN will present an application on mobile in the future.
lemoncoolers

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:42:09 AM

Hi! Can you give some comments about their products and services? Im just curious about their company. Thanks!!
this site have conducted for years, there are thousands of useful products with many categories, the information is right on the site.  
mekanical

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

The number of People needed for an Ecommerce Business is not as much as traditional business. Some might think that emoployees woking for online shopping are unnecessary to have technical knowledge or professional skills. Do you think that  ? Do they need to be well-trained or qualified ?
i don't think so, because nowaday the society is developing, everyone know use the internet to buy everythings they want. Don't need train about high technology, professional skills because the webs are so simple to use
pelufre

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:02 AM

i agree with you 100%, it will become convinient
Yes, because more and more people now own smartphones and tablets and connect to the Internet using these devices, so i think this is neccessary
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: