Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE  (Read 1713 times)
johnjay3000

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:31:28 AM

good morning guys, I wanna know that Is there a difference between "ICO" and "token sale"?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Good morning, babe. Of course, this has some difference.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saitama36

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:32:36 AM

What will be the use of the proceeds raised?

What do you mean by saying "proceeds raised" ?
you can upgrade your online system.
Ty13rDerden

Activity: 157
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:33:18 AM

good morning guys, I wanna know that Is there a difference between "ICO" and "token sale"?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Good morning, babe. Of course, this has some difference.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
if you say that it has some differnt, you can say clearly?
luckylux

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:33:39 AM

What’s your company’s point of view on the broader customer journey and how do you think the e-commerce experience plays a role in that journey?
johnjay3000

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:34:51 AM

if you say that it has some differnt, you can say clearly?

The key difference is that equity tokens entitle the holder to ownership rights, while utility tokens function as coupons and do not provide holders with an ownership stake in a company’s platform or another asset.
mekanical

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:35:02 AM

What is the legal difference between advisor equity in a startup and taking tokens for advising an ICO?
wade1407

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:35:10 AM

What will be the use of the proceeds raised?

What do you mean by saying "proceeds raised" ?
that is money you earn from the business.
I really don't think so, I suppose It is the money that we ask for investments !
johnjay3000

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:37:20 AM

What is the legal difference between advisor equity in a startup and taking tokens for advising an ICO?
ICO allocation - You have the rights to a set of digital hashes, that will hopefully rise in value on a coin exchange. You own no equity or voting rights. There is no fiduciary duty to investors, unless mandated by country of incorporation (eg: company can shut down and walk away with the money and you can do nothing, in several cases). Many startups are looking at ICOs to quickly raise funds to avoid the loss of equity and reduce fiduciary liability.
luckylux

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:38:18 AM

anyone wants a discussion about this topic? im just new here, send me message if you are interested in it!
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:38:39 AM

follow me Advisor Equity - You have some level of ownership in the company. As the company grows or shrinks in value, so does the value of your equity. Depending on the addressable market, hunting whales or social adoption etc. But value is directly linked to company performance and perception of the ability of the company to successfully grow. Also depending on the amount of equity you may have voting/investment decision rights.
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:39:56 AM

ICO allocation - You have the rights to a set of digital hashes, that will hopefully rise in value on a coin exchange. You own no equity or voting rights. There is no fiduciary duty to investors, unless mandated by country of incorporation (eg: company can shut down and walk away with the money and you can do nothing, in several cases). Many startups are looking at ICOs to quickly raise funds to avoid the loss of equity and reduce fiduciary liability.
In addition, Coin value is not linked to the performance of the company, but to the perceived value the coin my provide to investors. So the Company may be successfully bought out by another company or even IPO’d, but that does not link it to the rise in the Coin Value. Coin value can grow through market hype or perception with no link to company capability.

Hope that helps. Not sure if I explained it well. PM me if you want to discuss more. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
mekanical

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:41:32 AM

What are the differences between a sucurity, utility and a currency token? Who can explain? Please?Huh
UnevenDRalffy

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:44:02 AM

what are the fields that Caganu will invest in ? Do you target any specific fields or all of them ?
saitama36

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:44:13 AM

anyone wants a discussion about this topic? im just new here, send me message if you are interested in it!
I am really interested in Blockchain, what do you think of this system.
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:46:33 AM

I am really interested in Blockchain, what do you think of this system.
Does this system have any benefits?
pelufre

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:46:46 AM

im also new here, i have to search information on gg about blockchain, ICO. personally, it's complicated and confusing.
waiting for a clear, specific, and adequate update..
mekanical

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:47:53 AM

In addition, Coin value is not linked to the performance of the company, but to the perceived value the coin my provide to investors. So the Company may be successfully bought out by another company or even IPO’d, but that does not link it to the rise in the Coin Value. Coin value can grow through market hype or perception with no link to company capability.

Hope that helps. Not sure if I explained it well. PM me if you want to discuss more. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
thanks for your answer
LDA

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:48:18 AM

What are the differences between a sucurity, utility and a currency token? Who can explain? Please?Huh
Utility token: these are used much like traditional FIAT money - tokens that are used to purchase a service, units or services. You can compare them to having the key to accessing the service.
Security token: these tokens are usually compared to owning shares in a company but it is not really the same as no one legally owns the company. They are used for voting on decisions or paying our dividends to token holders. Normally refered to as a decentralized autonous organisation: a DAO.
kimto

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:49:18 AM

Do you require your site to accept multiple currencies?
HopeStillFlies

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:50:59 AM

im also new here, i have to search information on gg about blockchain, ICO. personally, it's complicated and confusing.
waiting for a clear, specific, and adequate update..
Yes, can we discuss this more ? I'm really interested in this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: