Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE  (Read 1713 times)
mekanical

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:02:13 AM

Hello guys, Can you help me?
you need a thing ?
What exactly do you know about the security of a block?
you could view wiki for more information Wink
Do you have the correct link?
blocks on blockchain are really popular on the internet
it's easy to find.
I think It is not easy to find because will be a lot of false information.
Official sites could help.
Can you give me some website names you know?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lemoncoolers

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:02:41 AM

Vietnam is a wonderful country with many enormous potentialities, this project is fascinating. but  I think it still lacks of details, example that make it clearer and stronger
I don't think Vietnam is a potential region ?
Why don't you think so???
I'M thinking 'bout the Vietnamese , they don't prefer buying things online. They think online items are not reliable
How do you know? are you Vietnamese? I have some Vietnamese friends and some of them say that they are addicted to shopping online, even people sell thing on social network like facebook or instagram
As far as I know, the adults are really not interested on online shop. Once If you can solve this problems, this project could develop
I think they target on young customers, who are already familiar with new technology
Absolutely!
but we still need to focus on adult, too. Cuz they have money. :v
johnjay3000

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:03:58 AM

Vietnam is a wonderful country with many enormous potentialities, this project is fascinating. but  I think it still lacks of details, example that make it clearer and stronger
I'M thinking 'bout the Vietnamese , they don't prefer buying things online. They think online items are not reliable
How do you know? are you Vietnamese? I have some Vietnamese friends and some of them say that they are addicted to shopping online, even people sell thing on social network like facebook or instagram
As far as I know, the adults are really not interested on online shop. Once If you can solve this problems, this project could develop
I think they target on young customers, who are already familiar with new technology
Absolutely!
the adults will get used to with online shops !
johnjay3000

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:05:42 AM

but It's not a very controversial issue.
Grillo (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:07:04 AM

anyone is an expert in this field? blockchain is something sounds strange and puzzling  Huh
Yes. May I help you?
Ty13rDerden

Activity: 157
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:07:18 AM

Absolutely!
I think we should focus on the teenager, who like the most shopping
lemoncoolers

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:09:28 AM

you need a thing ?
it's easy to find.
Blockgeek?
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:09:47 AM

As the market around blockchain continues to grow, a range of different distributed ledger technologies is becoming available for enterprise users to apply blockchain. When looking at your options, it is important to note that certain protocols are suited to certain use cases, and time-to-value can be accelerated by leveraging existing networks that already exist.
mekanical

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:12:39 AM

As the market around blockchain continues to grow, a range of different distributed ledger technologies is becoming available for enterprise users to apply blockchain. When looking at your options, it is important to note that certain protocols are suited to certain use cases, and time-to-value can be accelerated by leveraging existing networks that already exist.
Is the protocol open sourced and openly governed?
Kisa San

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:12:45 AM

you need a thing ?
it's easy to find.
Blockgeek?
blockgeek?
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:15:02 AM

Simply posting code on an open developer site is not enough — there needs to be a governing body which maintains the code in line with enterprise needs. The Linux Foundation’s Hyperledger Project exemplifies what it means to openly govern an openly sourced code base, allowing any organization or contributor to submit suggestions, updates, and policies. Hyperledger openly validates the inputs through the Technical Steering Committee to ensure innovations are supported which harden blockchain for business.
pelufre

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:15:37 AM

Hello!
I am looking for something more specific, your project is not adequate. You should try more in order to achieve your goal, you need to use convincible information, explaination, or solution in order to persuade others believe in it.
mekanical

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:16:22 AM

Simply posting code on an open developer site is not enough — there needs to be a governing body which maintains the code in line with enterprise needs. The Linux Foundation’s Hyperledger Project exemplifies what it means to openly govern an openly sourced code base, allowing any organization or contributor to submit suggestions, updates, and policies. Hyperledger openly validates the inputs through the Technical Steering Committee to ensure innovations are supported which harden blockchain for business.
Who will be a part of the network?
Kisa San

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:17:17 AM

Who can hold security tokens?
administrators ?
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:17:28 AM

Participants can include business partners, application providers, regulators or even competitors.
mekanical

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:20:28 AM

Participants can include business partners, application providers, regulators or even competitors.
What use case will drive transactions on the network?
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

The use case may also necessitate the use of a trusted public network when dictated by a business need. Two prime examples of this are for trusted identity and universal payments. For instance, a distributed ledger like Stellar enables transfer of cross-border payments, enabling universal settlement of assets.
Kisa San

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:21:25 AM

too much information to process
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:21:58 AM

How does blockchain meet the other key enterprise requirements?
wade1407

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:25:23 AM

How does blockchain meet the other key enterprise requirements?
Scalability, Regulatory risk, Skills availability, and Support. I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: