Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Combining Bitcoin and flat currency, is it possible?  (Read 413 times)
Dominic_King

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

Nowadays, technology has lots of outstanding development, people created Bitcoin by the incredibly complex algorithm to have safety secure, and easy for the users. Therefore, I believe that in the future people will use Bitcoin instead of flat currency. Finally, I think Bitcoin will replace flat currency, and don’t have any combination between them.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

I think it is not possible to combine fiat and cryptocurrency. As they both got many differences and I think cryptocurrency has more potential than fiat money.
Its really impossible because cryptocurrency created to compete with fiat money in terms of transacting around the world. I don't see any reason to combine this two currency because they have both pros and cons. Let's just maintain the old system and of course adopt a new one so we can have a bright future.
Venn Harris

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:05:49 AM

Firstly, Bitcoin was known as a cryptocurrency, is an applied technology product blockchain. It is expected Bitcoin will become the new exchange tool with many advantages over flat currency. However, one of the reasons why Bitcoin fell because more and more like a type of assets rather than currency. We can understand it like stock - shares. Meanwhile, flat currency play a role as brokerage in the exchange of goods, services and means of helping the exchange process is easier.Therefore, We can see that the nature of Bitcoin and flat currency are different, they can’t combine together
Rowan White

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

I think it's so difficult to have combination between Bitcoin and flat currency. Because the nature of Bitcoin is unstable, uncontrollable, without prediction and can crash at any time.
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:35:48 AM

it seems impossible if we try to combining the flat currency and bitcoin, because the basic principal and fundamental system of them is different one to another. But, i don't know, maybe in the future if the technology more advances than now, i think it could be possible.

kanta9701

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

I dont think that it is possible to combine both. Bitha re separate things and need to be seperate
haracutama

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

I think there is no combination between Bitcoin and flat money. Because Bitcoin is programmed by complex algorithms, and is suitable with commercial transactions, is not convenient to buy something in the supermarket like flat currency.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

Lately, as the development of the world's cryptocurrency, many people in certain countries after hearing the news that cryptocurrency is very attractive to be used as a tool of transactions and investments, making people who hear the news want to quickly switch to the currency crryptocurrency is when in their country eyes the money is still considered and illegal. The question is, why are those people more interested in cryptocurrency when their country already has official Flat currency and why also the government forbids the cryptocurrency? In my opinion, it would be great if the two currencies are combined only. Of course the result will be very good. Well, what do you think?

I think you cannot combine bitcoin and flat currencies because that currency was so different. But you can use that currency at the same time. In the real world, if you need to buy something in the sari-sari store, you need to have flat currency because they accept flat currency. And if you buy something in the online shop, there is some online store accept bitcoin for payment, you can use it to buy. Like what I said in the beginning, you can use crypto and flat currency at the same time.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

There are different classes of people who invest in cryptocurrency and they do so for different reasons. Some is because it is not monitored or regulated, some because of its volatility thus, they can put in money today and the next day they are rich and some is to hodl it for the future because of its potentials especially bitcoin.

These above three points mentioned are not found in fiat, so if cryptos and fiat exit, it will help the economy more.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

Lately, as the development of the world's cryptocurrency, many people in certain countries after hearing the news that cryptocurrency is very attractive to be used as a tool of transactions and investments, making people who hear the news want to quickly switch to the currency crryptocurrency is when in their country eyes the money is still considered and illegal. The question is, why are those people more interested in cryptocurrency when their country already has official Flat currency and why also the government forbids the cryptocurrency? In my opinion, it would be great if the two currencies are combined only. Of course the result will be very good. Well, what do you think?
At first, all we known that in our present time some of us are already using both bitcoin and fiat currency and I think there are no problem to it. It can use this both at the same day and time. It's up to us on which of this both are we much prepared to use. Cryptocurrencies are catching the eyes and attention of the huge of people because there's a fact that there's a possibility that their currency can be multiply by two or more.
kangen riko

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

I think fiat and bitcoin now live side by side. But it will be difficult to keep walking along. While the main purpose of the creation of bitcoin is as a means of global payment. But if we think about the main purpose of creating bitcoin to become a global currency, it will be difficult for us to make it happen while people still make bitcoin as an investment tool and most of them just think about the profits they should get from bitcoin rather than the future of bitcoin.
btc78

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

those people that still consider cryptocurrency even their countries think this is illegal because they do believe about the technology is the future for the whole world

Fiats and crypto cant be combined because they have different form,when crypto is virtual and fiat are physical though they can exist together

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:58:27 AM

They only see it as a speculative asset and not currency or the most common reason is it is used for criminal activities. The fiat and crypto can really be combined and it will happen in the future.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:37:08 AM

Everyone likes crypto because it's decentralized, anonymous and unmanaged by the government. The opposite currency, so the combination of them as you say is impossible
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

May be it is possible if and only if, your government will allow your country to accept and legalized bitcoin. After that, you need to know the opinion of the netizen whether if they agree with this or not.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:23:47 AM

I think it's possible that they go hand in hand. There's no major issue for the government besides potential taxes being lost due to crypto, but they can still ask their people to pay taxes on cryptos based on an honor system. Probably won't work well, but it's an option. Besides that, I see that governments being nervous about the anonymity aspect. If you don't know why your money is being used and where it's being transacted/created, then there's an issue with potential uses for the wrong means. Terrorist organizations could hide behind the anonymity to get away with what they do, and that could be an issue. I think most of the issues come based on the government itself.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

Indeed, many state governments are prohibiting crypto currency. I analyze because crypto currency is often used for crime transactions and crypto currency is not regulated. Therefore, the government feels doubt if this crypto currency will damage the country's economic system. I also strongly agree if these two currencies are combined only. I do not think that we can always transact with fiat currency and not always we can transact with crypto currency. In the real world, surely we do not always transact with crypto currency so we need fiat currency. On the other hand, if we want to transact cross-country quickly without being impeded by state policy and tax then crypto currency as the right choice.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

Many people interested in crypto because the value for investment, not many people too fond of crypto because of its volatility, if it want to be combined it need to be regulated, because if too many people used crypto and the government not set any regulation then it can caused inflation and tax evasion, which will bad for the country

Bitcoin attracts people because of its price and capabilities. Using bitcoin have lower fees than fiat currency. Why government ban cryptocurrency? Because it can be used for bad intention like money laundering, scamming, tax evasion etc. though it has advantages too and it is decentralized and global. Unlike fiat currency which is backed up by the government and have higher fees for payment transactions but can be used anywhere.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

Different combinations of crypto currency and money fiat are quite possible and I think that over time their various combined forms will arise. Interesting in this regard is the experience of Singapore's Tangem firm, which issued banknotes with a face value of 0.01 and 0.05 bitcoins. This is already the first combination of crypto currency and money fiat.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

Makes absolutely no sense to me that anyone would want fiat to be integrated into the bitcoin system. Not only is that pretty much impossible to do (since how are you going to integrate a centralized currency into a decentralized one?), it is also bad for bitcoin, as it would mean that it has ties with fiat and isn't an independently decentralized currency anymore.

I think that most people use bitcoin as a store of value at the moment. Some use it as a form of payment as well.

These are the two main reasons why people still use bitcoin, instead of fiat. The most unattractive trait of fiat currency is that it goes down in value over time. Bitcoin is a hedge against that, so even though fiats are still readily available to be used, some people will simply diversify their wealth into bitcoin. There is nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: