Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] YuTü.Co.in Pre-ICO - Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities 🔥  (Read 4146 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

Reserved (pending funds from my many other business ventures  Roll Eyes )

But tell me Bruno, how is fair - how can I troll your favorite thread now and then when you have the master delete button activated?   Tongue

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
DODREAM14

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

Very similar to the classical HYIP
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:07:54 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (2)

Reserved (pending funds from my many other business ventures  Roll Eyes )

But tell me Bruno, how is fair - how can I troll your favorite thread now and then when you have the master delete button activated?   Tongue

Of all the threads I've ever created that were self-moderated, the ONLY posts I've ever deleted were penned by Leroy Fodor, and even then they were quoted first, then reposted in some other thread either maintained by me or Leroy, ALL still readily available for public viewing. So your concern is moot. Troll away, bitch!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Not even close, bud, albeit I've penned a tad bit of hype, akin to all other venerable and nefarious entities employing the practice, some more than others, again, I hyping sparingly. That said, YuTü.Co.in is gonna be one helluva entity, enriching supports and YouTubers alike. With that, I suggest you get on board and enjoy the ride, else watch the train leave the station from the platform from where you're standing or, in your case, most likely sitting, puffing away on Pall Malls.  Tongue

@Vlad: See how I handle this self-moderated thread?  Kiss

To all others, visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317658.0 and pen, "Good morning, Vlad."

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

But tell me Bruno, how is fair - how can I troll your favorite thread now and then when you have the master delete button activated?   Tongue

Of all the threads I've ever created that were self-moderated, the ONLY posts I've ever deleted were penned by Leroy Fodor, and even then they were quoted first, then reposted in some other thread either maintained by me or Leroy, ALL still readily available for public viewing. So your concern is moot. Troll away, bitch!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Not even close, bud, albeit I've penned a tad bit of hype, akin to all other venerable and nefarious entities employing the practice, some more than others, again, I hyping sparingly. That said, YuTü.Co.in is gonna be one helluva entity, enriching supports and YouTubers alike. With that, I suggest you get on board and enjoy the ride, else watch the train leave the station from the platform from where you're standing or, in your case, most likely sitting, puffing away on Pall Malls.  Tongue

@Vlad: See how I handle this self-moderated thread?  Kiss

Hahaha.  I love it.  Very much the way I would do it too.  Wink

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

Of all the threads I've ever created that were self-moderated, the ONLY posts I've ever deleted were penned by Leroy Fodor, and even then they were quoted first, then reposted in some other thread either maintained by me or Leroy, ALL still readily available for public viewing. So your concern is moot. Troll away, bitch!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Not even close, bud, albeit I've penned a tad bit of hype, akin to all other venerable and nefarious entities employing the practice, some more than others, again, I hyping sparingly. That said, YuTü.Co.in is gonna be one helluva entity, enriching supports and YouTubers alike. With that, I suggest you get on board and enjoy the ride, else watch the train leave the station from the platform from where you're standing or, in your case, most likely sitting, puffing away on Pall Malls.  Tongue

Here's the best part. By allowing you to post in this thread, it makes it look like there's mega activity here as the post count increases, but please keep that aspect between you and I.

Bruno

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

Here's the best part. By allowing you to post in this thread, it makes it look like there's mega activity here as the post count increases, but please keep that aspect between you and I.

Bruno

Lol.  Stop it, you’re costing me too much in sMerit points.  Smiley

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

Bruno

Lol.  Stop it, you’re costing me too much in sMerit points.  Smiley

SOB! Damn, dude, that truly was unexpected and appreciated but please simply enjoy the humor and dole sM to others, only passing a singleton to me if warranted beyond tickling your Romania ass funny bone.

Riddle time:

What is Vlad's favorite baseball team?
Minnesota Twins.

What is Vlad's zodiac sign?
Gemini.

Why does Vlad wear glasses?
To correct his double-vision.

What's the first thing Vlad does when he wakes in the morning?
Scratches his identical balls.

Fuck me! Vlad tricked me into trolling my own thread. Now I need to counter such by providing pertinent information in due order after I address the myriad replies and PMs stemming from my Team Member thread. Maybe by then Flying Hellfish, among others, will have more questions for me pertaining to YuTü.Co.in.

Bruno

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:56:18 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 06:06:33 AM by Flying Hellfish

Speakin' 'bout grammar, capital letters, and stickin' it up one's ass ...  Tongue

I mean does it really fucking matter as long as at the end of the day someone is helping their uncle jack Off the horse?  Wink

One thing that has been bothering me since yesterday, I was wondering if you had a way for a Lynspinz to get an additional 33 PAQ's without any additional out-of-pocket expense's?  

I like the idea to limit the number of PAQ's from a single "miner/hasher" so the love can be as spread out as possible!

If I understand the gist of the above correctly, by limiting the maximum number of PAQs (100) capable of mining/hashing yAltcoin yaltz, it's the scarcity which makes the lower ID numbered PAQs more valuable and, moreover, more supporters/fans will want them, regardless of ID numbers, so that they, too, can mine/hash yaltz of the limited yAltcoins (10,000 count).
I should have been more clear, I like that idea that 1 miner can not take all spots in a Lynspinz pool.  It would be a shame to have 1 miner with a lot of PAQ's monopolize multiple Lynspinz pools.

Maybe you're Bruce Peterson or Josh Zerlan.
Now that's hitting below the belt  Cool
Maybe I'm MotherfuckingTheresa  Grin

Trying out my newfound infographic skills, an ostrich evaluates a pack of gnus in seeing which one has the lowest ID number ...
Worst infographics EVER!  Shocked

Maybe by then Flying Hellfish, among others, will have more questions for me pertaining to YuTü.Co.in.
What is YuTü.Co.in??  Please elaborate!  Tongue

In all seriousness dude I was honestly confused as fuck with a lot of your terminology (I can probably admit much of it was on my end LOL!) but I think I understand now it's not as complicated as I was making it in my head!!@#$%@!#%*

I love the idea man, I think it's unique and you have put a lot of thought into it so I invested a couple bucks as you know and I do hope it works out good for both of us!!  I hope like hell you can get the funds together for the ICO dude I think it would be a really neat platform and I hope like fucking hell my low ID PAQ's mine me some yummy yaltz of the most popular Lynspinz.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

Speakin' 'bout grammar, capital letters, and stickin' it up one's ass ...  Tongue

I mean does it really fucking matter as long as at the end of the day someone is helping their uncle jack Off the horse?  Wink

One thing that has been bothering me since yesterday, I was wondering if you had a way for a Lynspinz to get an additional 33 PAQ's without any additional out-of-pocket expense's?  

I like the idea to limit the number of PAQ's from a single "miner/hasher" so the love can be as spread out as possible!

If I understand the gist of the above correctly, by limiting the maximum number of PAQs (100) capable of mining/hashing yAltcoin yaltz, it's the scarcity which makes the lower ID numbered PAQs more valuable and, moreover, more supporters/fans will want them, regardless of ID numbers, so that they, too, can mine/hash yaltz of the limited yAltcoins (10,000 count).
I should have been more clear, I like that idea that 1 miner can not take all spots in a Lynspinz pool.  It would be a shame to have 1 miner with a lot of PAQ's monopolize multiple Lynspinz pools.

Maybe you're Bruce Peterson or Josh Zerlan.
Now that's hitting below the belt  Cool
Maybe I'm MotherfuckingTheresa  Grin

Trying out my newfound infographic skills, an ostrich evaluates a pack of gnus in seeing which one has the lowest ID number ...
Worst infographics EVER!  Shocked

Maybe by then Flying Hellfish, among others, will have more questions for me pertaining to YuTü.Co.in.
What is YuTü.Co.in??  Please elaborate!  Tongue

In all seriousness dude I was honestly confused as fuck with a lot of your terminology (I can probably admit much of it was on my end LOL!) but I think I understand now it's not as complicated as I was making it in my head!!@#$%@!#%*

I love the idea man, I think it's unique and you have put a lot of thought into it so I invested a couple bucks as you know and I do hope it works out good for both of us!!  I hope like hell you can get the funds together for the ICO dude I think it would be a really neat platform and I hope like fucking hell my low ID PAQ's mine me some yummy yaltz of the most popular Lynspinz.

Before I reply to the rest of your post, I'll address the latterest in congratulating you for coming outta the closet, albeit we can all see that you're not yet quite versed in the alternate sect's 'rainbow' color scheme ...

Tongue Tongue Tongue

Grin Grin Grin

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:36:39 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 03:49:38 PM by YuTü.Co.in

The following are replies to Flying Hellfish's questions/concerns above ...

As Marshall Long would say, "Excellent question!"

Yes ... but I guess you'll want me to elaborate, eh? Quick aside: For some unknown reason, I started pining for muskie fishing up in the Great White North.

Whether obtaining an additional 33 PAQs or 33 PAQs in total [per channel] sans Lynspinz incurring an out-of-pocket expense, the key term is out-of-pocket expense, for there is an outlay but no "real" moneys change hand, viz. fiat or crypto. It's ingenious, which I'm sure you'll concur once reading how said feat will be accomplished.

If a Lynspinz desires additional PAQs up to the max 33 PAQs per YouTube channel he maintains, he could procure them at the price point available to everybody else at the [futurely] then time, e.g. U$50, U$200, etc., up to the max U$500 per PAQ.

As you've probably realized by now, it'll become more and more difficult for future YouTubers embracing our platform as Lynspinz to mine/hash up to 33% of their yAltcoin yaltz, mainly because the additional PAQ ID numbers would be too high for queuing for hopefully available slots of their yAltcoin, especially if the YouTube channel is an excellent candidate for having its yaltz' exchange rate reach for the stars (no pun intended; notice I didn't pen 'moon').

Lynspinz, like everybody else, will be able to purchase PAQs beyond how their first 33 PAQs could be obtained by paying for them in like matter, quasi-negating our business model of Lynspinz NEVER having to pay one satoshi to enjoy all the benefits bestowed to them on our platform(s). The line had to be drawn somewhere, with this variant, of course, being an acceptable practice.

Before you ask where do the yaltz go if there'e not a full compliment of 100 PAQs mining/hashing a yAltcoin, I guess now is a good enough time to address that sometimes' reality.

Having them directed to our coffer just wouldn't be fair, would it? Splitting them between the Lynspinz and us is much fairing. But why be greedy bastards? Here's to letting the Lynspinz receive all the yaltz not directed to PAQ owners when under 100 PAQs are mining/hashing yaltz of a lackluster yAltcoin. BTW, the exampled scenario will rarely occur as more and more PAQs are sold to mine/hash yaltz of the maximum 10,000 Lynspinz yAltcoins, driving home the scarcity aspect once again.

And for those playing at home thinking that 10,000 [quality] YouTubers embracing our platform(s) is too low of a figure, there is a plan to remedy such anticipated scenario ... but that's further down the pike, so don't fret it. For now, just have faith that when the 10K mark is within reach, there'll be a fair plan in place to handle the welcomed future YouTubers.

See how easy it was in getting up to speed on the few neologisms unique to YuTü.Co.in? Even a Flying Hellfish could figure it out.  Tongue

I love the idea man, I think it's unique and you have put a lot of thought into it so I invested a couple bucks as you know and I do hope it works out good for both of us!!  I hope like hell you can get the funds together for the ICO dude I think it would be a really neat platform and I hope like fucking hell my low ID PAQ's mine me some yummy yaltz of the most popular Lynspinz.

Yep! ... and thanks, bud, for your support.

That outta way, just a reminder that ONLY four Super Bonus (revisit OP) remain, offering a lucrative PAQ package for ONLY U$500. Like we've done for one user, a previous purchase can be augmented to reach the U$500 mark, thus enjoying the benefits of the most enhanced bonus.

Also depicted in the OP is a bonus for those who've been financially hurt by gone-bye-bye crypto entities consisting of only U$50 for 10 PAQs, the offer available only once per BCT account/user.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

Thanks to this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4425498.0 - I'm now in the process of populating YuTü.Co.in's Team Members page.

Bruno

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:16:30 PM

Thanks to this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4425498.0 - I'm now in the process of populating YuTü.Co.in's Team Members page.

Bruno

Now that's a good looking page right there Bruno!!!!

Am I doing my job correctly?!  Grin
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

Bruno

Now that's a good looking page right there Bruno!!!!

Am I doing my job correctly?!  Grin

Formatted slightly since you last viewed it, perhaps, bud. Take a second look; as Led Zeppelin would say, The Gist Remains The Same.

For you and all others profiled, please contact me if something is in error, needs changing, etc., whereupon it'll be rectified ASAP.

Bruno

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

Yes ... but I guess you'll want me to elaborate, eh? Quick aside: For some unknown reason, I started pining for muskie fishing up in the Great White North.

I am glad you elaborated on that my friend.

As a further aside I have been told that when you look over the gunnels and see a monster pike for the first time it is breath taking.  Sadly sport fishing is not my thing so I have never had that experience myself!  I have a life long experience with worms and so I have been called master baiter! Seems a shame I never took that experience and applied it to a sport!

Oh lastly I also heard it's important when Muskie fishing in the GWN, make sure the lake isn't frozen before you launch your boat!

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

Take a look-see at our Team Members page now, with more profiles soon to be added.

Those taking advantage of our Pre-ICO will be way ahead of those participating in our forthcoming ICO, earning a better or equal ROI than their counterparts having to dole out way more funds to enjoy the same. Translated: participate now or participate later when it'll cost you more for the pleasure but obtaining higher numbered PAQs. PAQ numbers would still be low in the grand scheme of things but the lower the number, the better chances you have of mining/hashing shares (yaltz) of stocks (yAltcoins) pegged to renown YouTubers whose yaltz may in short order trade for dollars oppose to pennies. Remember, ONLY 100 PAQs are capable of mining/hashing yAltcoin yaltz at a time, and if you can't mine/hash yaltz, you'll have to purchase them off the exchange - YTC-Sox - or directly from the YouTuber (Lynspinz).

Any PAQ will mine/hash 720 yaltz per day. You do the math for when yaltz are trading for U$0.01 or U$1.00 each.

For fence-sitters, simply wait till PAQs sell for U$500 max opposed to being available now for U$10 each unless taking advantage of one of the bonuses outlined in the OP. The choice is yours.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to take a shower after getting dirty due to the quasi-hard-sell.

Bruno

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:58:23 AM

Take a look-see at our Team Members page now, with more profiles soon to be added.

Those taking advantage of our Pre-ICO will be way ahead of those participating in our forthcoming ICO, earning a better or equal ROI than their counterparts having to dole out way more funds to enjoy the same. Translated: participate now or participate later when it'll cost you more for the pleasure but obtaining higher numbered PAQs. PAQ numbers would still be low in the grand scheme of things but the lower the number, the better chances you have of mining/hashing shares (yaltz) of stocks (yAltcoins) pegged to renown YouTubers whose yaltz may in short order trade for dollars oppose to pennies. Remember, ONLY 100 PAQs are capable of mining/hashing yAltcoin yaltz at a time, and if you can't mine/hash yaltz, you'll have to purchase them off the exchange - YTC-Sox - or directly from the YouTuber (Lynspinz).

Any PAQ will mine/hash 720 yaltz per day. You do the math for when yaltz are trading for U$0.01 or U$1.00 each.

For fence-sitters, simply wait till PAQs sell for U$500 max opposed to being available now for U$10 each unless taking advantage of one of the bonuses outlined in the OP. The choice is yours.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to take a shower after getting dirty due to the quasi-hard-sell.

Bruno

Yo Bruno can you share any kind of details with us about the crowdfunding pre-ico numbers.

Honestly I don't care if you answer the questions fill in as much or nothing as you feel is appropriate simple yes or no or actual numbers, anything is cool!  Also feel free to point out if they've been covered and I missed it somewhere.

1)  Is there a hard cap to the PAQ's for sale in the pre-ICO?
2)  What is the pre-ICO funding goal (a lot of the popular crowdfunding sites show this as a method
     of giving the supporters more information before participating).
3)  What happens if you are not able to meet the "funding goal" in reasonable time?
4)  Follow up to 3 what is a reasonable time frame?
5)  Are you able/willing to show a "amount funded vs funding goal" (like a big dopey thermometer
     thingy) to let supporters know how close we are?  Again this is another popular feature of the
     crowd funding sites!
6)  Are you going to be posting somewhere the PAQ's numbers already sold?  I don't think we need
     user names but perhaps just listing what numbers are already gone?  Some people might like to
     know just how low the numbers on PAQ's are at any point in the pre-ICO
7) 
For fence-sitters
  I read this as
For face-sitters
does this make me a pervert??
CoinClarity

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:20:23 AM

Hi Bruno,

The idea is beginning to make sense to me. I thought I would post my question here so you can answer it for the rest of us slow learners.

Are yaltz still being generated for yALTs that don't have PACs aimed at them?

What form will your coin (YTC) take? Will it be a token or if its a coin, it sounds like you're planning on using a Proof of Work-type algorithm?

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

I wonder why so many jokes in here  Grin Grin
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:08:54 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:39:47 PM by Flying Hellfish

As a follow up to my pre-ICO questions,

Have you thought about doing a "crowdfunding" style intro video?  They seem very popular on the crowdfunding sites.

Have you considered listing a campaign at one of the big traditional crowdfunding sites (do they allow crypto campaigns I haven't been on the crowdfund sites for a few years now)?  Is there a big/popular crypto crowdfunding site?

Hi Bruno,

The idea is beginning to make sense to me. I thought I would post my question here so you can answer it for the rest of us slow learners.

Are yaltz still being generated for yALTs that don't have PACs aimed at them?

What form will your coin (YTC) take? Will it be a token or if its a coin, it sounds like you're planning on using a Proof of Work-type algorithm?

I had the same problem getting my head around the idea but as I understand it more now it is quite a unique idea, and I really hope Bruno is the unique individual that can bring it together.

I figure this would be a good time to mention that for me personally the idea of bringing on the ICO consultant was really smart.  I think Bruno has a great idea and I think he has realized he is not likely to get this thing to its full potential without some outside assistance.  I also trust he has vetted them with his unique vetting skills!

For me Bruno's writing style is fun, really fun but if I am honest he is confusing AF most of the time so I think it is really smart to bring in the ICO consultant to package up a really nice, concise ICO!

Bruno has been shown exceptional vetting and sleuthing skills over the years but I was not convinced he was the right man to bring this idea anywhere until I saw him bring on the ICO consultant, this showed me he may have also realized this and decided that this would be a good way to bring his baby to life.

I took a gamble, if I am wrong well such is life, nothing really changes for me, if I am lucky then hey YAY ME!

Bruno is in for a mountain of unexpected problems, issues, growing pains, whatever you want to call them IF this thing goes anywhere and I figure I would take a gamble and tag along for the ride just in case it turns out to be a blockbuster!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone should always do their own due diligence and never invest more than you are willing to lose entirely because lets face it, that's a real possibility!

Strap in folks!
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

This project looks BIG, but when i went to the team link, http://yutu.co.in/team/  it`s all complete a mess, especially translation of pages into Russian. Need your best effort to do better! Goodluck

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: