Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Been saying for years Obama was not leaving office or coming back as a dictator from hell.  So when?
Vlad, you’ve only gotten crazier since you got here some 9 years ago.  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- The Riddle of the Twin Brothers - Who Were, Are and Will Rule the World!  (Read 382303 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 12:47:21 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 07:58:47 AM by Vlad2Vlad
Merited by Apocalypsis (13), MarketMagic (10), Mihawk (8), wiked1 (8), hornetsnest (7), Apocalipsa (7), Gleb Gamow (2), Eddyc (2), 404Revolution (1), SolomonRising (1)

Yes, this is very relevant.  

It took me some time to finally crack this.  If you think this riddle is hard to solve, imagine not having any hints, for the clues I'm giving you nearly solve the riddle, entirely.

"XBT had a Twin Brother, XIC; but the latter will murder his brother, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked Twin, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

I'll leave it to everyone else to solve this fairly simple riddle.  And please don't bother with all the 666 rhetoric, this is gonna require a bit more thinking, but it's there.

In solving this riddle you are likely to find the keys to great fortune; albeit, holding on to that fortune will prove a much greater and painful challenge.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
challen

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:13:18 AM

It took me some time to finally crack this.  
I imagine it can be difficult to crack your own riddle.

JK JK

I have no idea... My guess is something to do with ixcoin.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:23:39 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (3)

sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 01:27:52 AM

something about ixcoin over taking btc........
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:09:03 AM

It took me some time to finally crack this.  If you think this riddle is hard to solve, imagine not having any hints, for the clues I'm giving you nearly solve the riddle, entirely.

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

I'll leave it to everyone else to solve this fairly simple riddle.  And please don't bother with all the 666 rhetoric, this is gonna require a bit more thinking, but it's there.

In solving this riddle you are likely to find the keys to great fortune; albeit, holding on to that fortune will prove a much greater and painful challenge.

Maybe you should play notpron instead XD
http://notpron.org/notpron/

Anyways I am guessing it will take more time to guess it
But for fun
XBT is bitcoin XIC is ripple or Mastercoin

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
unfocus

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 04:58:24 AM

XIC is Litecoin?

SCIFICOINS 4 LIFE Trading at SciiFI Coin Ex https://www.scifi-ex.com
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:07:29 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2013, 05:21:26 AM by SaltySpitoon

"XBT gave birth to his only son, XIC; but the latter will murder his father, in cold blood, and rob him of his crown and all his glory.  The wicked son, rising from the sea - who will ruthlessly enslave and rule the world, is marked and will be recognized by all, according to his evil mark and number."

Its an octopus. Octopus are known as devilfish. They have 8 legs which was also considered an evil number. The true origin of the number 666 having to do with a Hebrew numerical alphabetical code spelling Nero Caesar. The 666 thing gained ground, after he began in who persecuting Christians, and was thought to be the antichrist. 888 being his predecesor Emperor Claudius. Octopode are cold blooded, and live in the sea. Cathulu being related to the octopus (possibly the father?), "Lives and reigns and conquers the world" which his son takes from him.

The fortune comes in Online Octopus vending, a very lucrative trade, however holding the fortune will be a much greater and painful challenge, because octopus aquarium setups are expensive as hell. In my first setup, cost well over $3k. That and due to their short life expectancies, and amount of work that is required to keep them alive, it will be a painful, yet profitable endevor.

I win.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:23:24 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2013, 05:45:08 AM by freedomno1

Maybe you should play notpron instead XD
http://notpron.org/notpron/

Anyways I am guessing it will take more time to guess it
But for fun
XBT is bitcoin XIC is ripple or Mastercoin

Notpron?  Never heard of it nor have I heard of XD.

Bitcoin is a good guess, why did you guess Bitcoin?  There is a real factual reason for the clues in this riddle.  

Ripple and mastercoin are a bust.  At least as far as this riddle is concerned.  But I'm curious if you just guessed Bitcoin or if you understand what XBT actually means.  There, that's another big hint.

Well the father had to be the source the client has to be satoshi XBT is a client of bitcoin either way bitcoin had to be in the riddle as this is bitcointalk

The son well there are a few candidates for the offspring well Ixcoin is a clone Mastercoin is built up Ripple is the arse of the group  Colored Coins is the non-existent off rainbow colored one Smiley and inputs.io is the fast version of it an improvement assuming the son improves from the father
The sea well no idea if it ain't the darn ripple Smiley (Not quoting Jojo or Dio whistle)

Off the topic
http://www.wrcad.com/

In response the Republican shutdown of government we would like to remaind everyone that voting Republican is very damaging to your country and really should be considered treason.

I was amused

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Vivisector999

Activity: 541

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 06:38:12 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2013, 06:55:13 AM by Vivisector999

XBT is the World Currency, XIC is more likely BTC, or Cryptocurrency in general, the murder will be after/during the BTC ETF and the evil marks and number of the beast are the correlations in your head between the 100's which are on your $100 US bills and the 1010101 on the bitcoin symbol, which you believe it's evil powers are subjecting everyone's minds to  brainwashing.  Someone we will align all the 1's and 0's and realize they are positioned in a way that by decoding under major stimulants will contain god numbers, or in fact the mark of the beast since 1010011010 is the number of the beast.  Somehow if someone misaligned/flipped the middle 2 bits, they would in fact be the same number as is on the Bitcoin symbol.

Then whoever controlled the flow of Bitcoin could control the fate of the world, as everyone would be under their spell.  And thus begins the first chapter of the Apocalypse.  

The map is to remind us once we are dripping in riches from holding BTC, to not sell our BTC early, even though it seems there is a large lake near Zurich which we may want to go on a vacation to swim in.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 11:32:52 AM

The answer to this riddle is,  you should have got that tenth shot Vlad.

Its myself as im marked 666.

But this number as far as I can see isnt the negative that is portrayed .

I could be literal and detailed , or you can talk to my NSA analyst, he and few others are the only that know.

Do want me to explain to you where you are incorrect regarding your many theory,  or should we just roll with end of the world ..

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vivisector999

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 03:21:11 PM

Lol, I thought you just made those symbols up to throw people off the riddle.  I just made that all up when I figured, let's think like Vlad for a few minutes.  Lol, it was very scary.

gorgorom

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 04:33:35 PM

Its an octopus. Octopus are known as devilfish. They have 8 legs which was also considered an evil number. The true origin of the number 666 having to do with a Hebrew numerical alphabetical code spelling Nero Caesar. The 666 thing gained ground, after he began in who persecuting Christians, and was thought to be the antichrist. 888 being his predecesor Emperor Claudius. Octopode are cold blooded, and live in the sea. Cathulu being related to the octopus (possibly the father?), "Lives and reigns and conquers the world" which his son takes from him.

The fortune comes in Online Octopus vending, a very lucrative trade, however holding the fortune will be a much greater and painful challenge, because octopus aquarium setups are expensive as hell. In my first setup, cost well over $3k. That and due to their short life expectancies, and amount of work that is required to keep them alive, it will be a painful, yet profitable endevor.

I win.

^^This^^

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
PerfectAgent

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Still the Best 1973

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:42:41 PM

The answer is: SELL SELL SELL!!

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
BTC Address: 14qkEkmoWQbgF4EMB6F5m8p3LU1D8UK32D ||||||||||| NMC Address: N8xv7xXnLnRgSvQCRK9vwndsH2HBAifs3C
Digicoiner

Activity: 310

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 10:26:11 PM

if XIC is the 'son' and not Litecoin then it is Ixcoin or maybe Primecoin?
sacskate

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 12:18:10 AM

ixcoin is going to be the new digital world currency?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 03:33:42 AM

Some signs and/or ads will show 2 lines running through the 'c'.

Bitinvestor

Activity: 470

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 07:18:51 AM

Are you predicting a new International Currency (XIC) based on Bitcoin?

Those who cause problems for others also cause problems for themselves.
frobley

Activity: 708

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 09:33:09 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2013, 09:43:28 AM by frobley

Are you predicting a new International Currency (XIC) based on Bitcoin?

probably, likely using your DNA as a key, with some device inserted into your body...
there must be more money to be made writing a good script for a movie than hanging around this board  Smiley
Vivisector999

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 03:40:53 AM

Why would someone make an exact clone of Bitcoin, just with a name change, and why would everyone jump on it, and forget BTC all together? 

Lol, your predictions keep getting stranger and stranger. 

Vivisector999

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:56:02 AM

First question, who would mine it, or why would they mine it?  The thing everyone wants with BTC, is for the masses to arrive, then start using satoshi's as the currency, and for each BTC to be worth millions.  The BTC followers aren't going to dump everything they had (and all their possible profits), and jump to a coin with all the coins already mined, and where I am guessing your conspiracy will say the US Gov't will own all the coins of this new Crypto, and sell them???  Lol, it's not going to happen.  And they would be seen not as a brave new Cryptocurrency, but as an extension of the US dollar, since the US Gov't would be backing it as your theory states.

And this "Clone" currency, would be in fact no different then any other Altcoin, aside from the parameters not being changed and 100% pre-mine.  Lol, I think you know how people react to even a 1% premine. 

And lastly, BTC isn't as stable and without flaws as you seem to believe.  It did go of the rails for a short time at least once, splitting into 2 forks.  Luckily 1 fork did take over the network again, but it's not unbreakable as you indicate.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: