Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is it possible to become a Jr member just within 24hrs of joining bitcointalk forum?
Possible - 1 (25%)
Not possible - 3 (75%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Becoming a Jr member within 24hrs after registration  (Read 210 times)
fidelium1 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

I am a newbie here and recently met a guy that told me he became a Jr member in less than 24hrs of joining the forum, is this possible?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptAssist

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:01:13 AM

I could be wrong but I think only 14 activity points are given within 2 weeks. (Double check). You will need about 30 to become a Junior. So unless he has a hack or a friend on the inside, I don't see how he pulled that off.
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

You cannot become junior member within 24 hours after registration... you have to wait at least 30 days.
Talk merit

Activity: 244
Merit: 17

Register for Fit to Talk through me

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

It's not possible. I got 28 activity in under 48 hours, and that must be about the faster anyone has done it. I had to wait another 14 days to get the next 2 activity to become a junior.

The Talk Merit projects
 - Jet Cash has set up a number of projects for Bitcoin Talk members Click here to see the list.
ash_waz

Activity: 57
Merit: 8

Passionate learner and writer

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

Honestly I really don't know if this is possible at all unless some manupulation of the system if that's ever possible!

I am a newbie n find it hard to receive merit n wish I was in the forum before but when I did see this posts I in all honesty think the merit system indeed is a really good idea so we hear less of what you mention.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

Honestly I really don't know if this is possible at all unless some manupulation of the system if that's ever possible!

I am a newbie n find it hard to receive merit n wish I was in the forum before but when I did see this posts I in all honesty think the merit system indeed is a really good idea so we hear less of what you mention.

If you are going to improve your rank, you need to learn to read the posts in a thread, and to stay on topic. This thread is about activity, and not about merit. You do not need any merit to become a junior member.

Posting about merit makes you appear to be merit obsessive, and this may reduce your chances of gaining merit.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:52:33 AM

You cannot become junior member within 24 hours after registration... you have to wait at least 30 days.
It's not possible. I got 28 activity in under 48 hours, and that must be about the faster anyone has done it. I had to wait another 14 days to get the next 2 activity to become a junior.
It's not possible within 24 hours after registration
but maybe possible from activity 2 (Newbie) to 30 (Jr. Member) within 24 hours

I think the fastest is 16 days if you registered and made first post a day before bi-weekly cut off period
bi-weekly #1: 1st day: 1 post,  activity:1 (+13 potential activity)
bi-weekly #2: 2nd-15th day: 1 post, activity:2 (+26 potential activity)
bi-weekly #3: 16th day: 28 posts, activity:30, then get banned for spamming forum with 28 useless posts Grin

Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

I could be wrong but I think only 14 activity points are given within 2 weeks. (Double check). You will need about 30 to become a Junior. So unless he has a hack or a friend on the inside, I don't see how he pulled that off.

Yes, this is what I was about to say. But I remember stumbling into one guys' account and  he joined the forum less than 2 weeks ago and he is already a Junior level!
I didn't know the guy so obviously I couldn't ask him how he did it.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

In a week, you should be a good tier.

Try to be active and set yourself a goal in mind to hit the rank  easier.

---Looking for new Campaign---
ash_waz

Activity: 57
Merit: 8

Passionate learner and writer

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

If you are going to improve your rank, you need to learn to read the posts in a thread, and to stay on topic. This thread is about activity, and not about merit. You do not need any merit to become a junior member.

Posting about merit makes you appear to be merit obsessive, and this may reduce your chances of gaining merit.

I am sorry Sir if I have seem to have gone off topic and seem to have passed on a message that was really not intended. Sir I am really not obsessed about merits, I in all honestly want to contribute positively to this forum and I strongly believe with time I will move up.

My response mentioned about the merit system as a appreciation for it since it acts as a deterrent in having individuals who post anything just for the purpose of moving up the rank, which was quite apparent from the heading but I do agree it is kind of off topic and wont
happen again.

Thank you for pointing it out and please continue to do so. Helps me learn. Appreciate it.

shahin_ameen

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

I am a newbie here and recently met a guy that told me he became a Jr member in less than 24hrs of joining the forum, is this possible?

as admin said on this forum: in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
"How is forum activity calculated?
Activity is calculated with the following formula:
Code: activity = min(time * 14, posts)
Activity is increased by staying logged in or by posting and is updated every 30 minutes. There is a maximum of 14 activity points every 2 weeks."

So I think it is not possible. and please always follow the forum instruction and rules. 
saber05

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

I don't think so but its impossible because of why of you already have account on this forum you have one month become junior member 14 activity for two weeks and junior member need 30 activity
DrMill

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

No, it's simply impossible now. Maybe several years ago, members could do like that, I'm not sure.

According to the current rules, new member need at least 28 days to gain maximum 28 activities (it's exactly my case at this moment Cheesy). On the 29th day, they can do 2 more to make 30 activities and move up to Junior level.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

Do not believe on people here commenting that this is possible, and your friend who said that that is possible. No, it’s not possible to do it overnight. In order for you to rank up to Jr. Member, you need to have 30 activities to rank up. That’s possible for one night right? NO AGAIN. You need to wait atleast 14 days till your posts counts as your “activities”. So even though you posted 30 in one night, it will only count as 14 activities for your first 14 days. And the other half will only count as you activites after the next 14 days again, and so on.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

No it's not possible. May be some one give you wrong info. There is time frame for increase activity. For every two week your activity will 14 if you continue make post. So for Jr. Members rank you need 30 activity. Almost over four week need. There is no any shirt cut.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
illeedan

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

How do he even do that? Some kind of bug or hack?
max2607

Activity: 135
Merit: 22

Need a nice avatar, can someone help :-)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

Hack or friend wtf is wrong with all of you

I would say it is possible, but you have to come very well prepared. Almost with scenario for each minute. I should get your treads already written, just waiting to publish.

Another wtf post, no wonder we see members posting that who the fuck should they spend their merits on
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

You guys need to read the explanation again. Activity is based on a 14 day activity period, and the activity periods are set at regular intervals. So if you post over the change, you can get two days worth of posts into two activity periods. This is how you get 28 activities in two days.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:11:33 PM

No, you can't become a junior member in 24 hours.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

It is impossible to do that becoming a junior member within 24hours after registration,do not believe what that guy told you.It takes time to get to junior member atleast one month i think.You can tead in the thread and forum what to do toget into junior member.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: