Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we growing a healthy forum?  (Read 580 times)
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

It is on the contrary cool as there is an opportunity not only to communicate with interesting people and to receive information, but also to earn big money.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.
It's cool that the site gives such incredible opportunities as earnings and communication. The most pleasant hobby of all that can be
Adeforever

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:07:32 AM

As you can see, many people are coming in to the forum day in day out. The market might not be pleasing at the moment. Still many account are being open so also many account are being banned.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

That's great and I like that because now a lot of members in this forum play cheats and want to increase their ranks easily.

By using the feasibility it is definitely difficult to raise the rank.
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Forum is a place to share ideas, challenges and new opportunities. We all here have a common goal and to achieve that certain rules and regulations should be followed.

cesuralp32

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

merit system is not the best decision for this forum. jr. member rate is increasing day by day. it does not work outside of it. we don't deserve that faith.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:15:46 PM

Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.
Many do not interfere with the participants of the bounty. For me it is very, very cool and I hope that bounty will continue to allow you to earn communicating here
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

I believe that majority in this forum are aiming to become bounty hunters and I would have also to agree that there are instances that some newbies do not really comply to the policy of the forum wherein the member should have to make constructive quality post. However, I believe in due time the newbies will start to learn and may improve in their postings. I know for a fact that merits really is hard to acquire but just continue to do good postings for time will come you may get it unexpectedly.

Your idea is utopian because people do not want to study - they want to earn money, and for this reason, they need to write a certain number of words regularly. And normal discussions on the case here will not work - it's not even about newcomers, but about the fact that the entire system of earnings makes you neglect what you write!
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

merit system is not the best decision for this forum. jr. member rate is increasing day by day. it does not work outside of it. we don't deserve that faith.
The merit system is now strict. Now one even need at least one merit before ranking up to Jnr. Member status
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: