Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation - Phore (PHR)  (Read 23303 times)
vovannovig2 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

Let's discuss the strategy of buying, preserving and trading such a wonderful coin as Phore (PHR) https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/phore/#social.
As we see that the community is very active and actively involved in the development of the project, and this ensures that the project will develop, and as a result, the price will increase.
I think no one doubts that price increases can not be avoided.
Only yesterday it became known that the community was able to raise money to pay for the exchange for a new exchange.
Here's the news:
IDAX will open the deposit and withdrawal of PHR  on  June  6(UTC+8). On June 7th, PHR /BTC and PHR /ETH transactions will  be opened.
https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004499711-IDAX-Open-PHR-Charge-Transaction-Announcement

In fact, how do you think, is it worth buying now for sale in the first days of rising prices or for a long time to store coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

Phore is a longterm hold, in the meanwhile you can stake your coins or run a masternode (10k PHR needed). Check out their roadmap, a lot of things coming.
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

Phore is a longterm hold, in the meanwhile you can stake your coins or run a masternode (10k PHR needed). Check out their roadmap, a lot of things coming.
Does this mean that you think I need to keep coins?
The roadmap is indeed very interesting, a lot of development ( https://phore.io/#roadmap )

I'm buying now because I think the price will very soon be x5-x15. And by the end of the year I expect growth of x30
Vinterfell

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

I'm very bullish on Phore because:
 - The team is very solid, some of them have 15+ years of experience in financial products
 - The community is very friendly and helpful, they managed to raise 50.000 PHR (about 85.000 USD) in one week, for listing on a bigger exchange, which they didn't even know which one it will be.
 - Phore got listed on Cryptopia easily last year, and now with the listing on IDAX we will have an exchange with 10x volume as Cryptopia. With the increased volume, the door will open to the best exchanges.
 - One of the few Masternode coins that have a working governance. MN owners can vote every month about the future direction
 - McAfee learned about Phore just recently and started posting memes about it
 - Phore is nominated to the "Best cryptocurrency 2018" award at The-Blocks on 27th June: https://www.the-blocks.com/shortlist-2018/

Of course the crypto market has a hard time nowdays, but if the next bullrun starts then PHR will surpass other coins and can easily make 15-20x.
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

- Phore is nominated to the "Best cryptocurrency 2018" award at The-Blocks on 27th June: https://www.the-blocks.com/shortlist-2018/
Well, I did not know that! Thank you for saying so much!
Now I quietly buy Phore (PHR) for a large sum for me.

I think I need to buy now and keep in my wallet. In the end, the project still has PoS!
I believe that PoS is the future!
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

Well, I did not know that! Thank you for saying so much!
Now I quietly buy Phore (PHR) for a large sum for me.

I think I need to buy now and keep in my wallet. In the end, the project still has PoS!
I believe that PoS is the future!
There are a lot of different awards: Best Cryptocurrency 2018, The Blockchain Startup of 2018, ICO: Zero to Hero 2018, etc...
For example, Best Cryptocurrency 2018 awards also got such projects as COTI – Currency of the Internet, Nexus and Waves Platform.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:28:43 AM

The roadmap is indeed very interesting, a lot of development ( https://phore.io/#roadmap )

I'm buying now because I think the price will very soon be x5-x15. And by the end of the year I expect growth of x30
This will growing well in future but your expectation is impossible in Crypto platform. Because already it was 6x percent dump in the market so when it will reach 8 USD that time is the best growing day. But this project also good for long term investment but this year it will not growing because competition increasing in everyday so majority of the coins are slowly recovering in the market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Seen my beutifull coins before,with a solid team and ideas.But experience showing same as statistics ,that 97%are a scam.So time will show.Looks great

ledivin75

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:45:10 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 02:11:16 PM by ledivin75

This will growing well in future but your expectation is impossible in Crypto platform. Because already it was 6x percent dump in the market so when it will reach 8 USD that time is the best growing day. But this project also good for long term investment but this year it will not growing because competition increasing in everyday so majority of the coins are slowly recovering in the market.

I do not agree with you. Phore was only listed only on Cryptopia when it reached its ATH. You cannot compare them to others coins which do not have the same Mcap or the same number listing exchanges.
Its progress can be huge more listing are coming, tomorrow on IDAX FYI : https://www.idax.mn/

consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

any news coming for this coin to shoot https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/phore/usd ?
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

hopefully this coin will explode in the market, so we can get a profit from it, if in my opinion better in durable in investing with this phore, because the odds rise is very big, here is my opinion about this
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

Besides the awards and qualifications mentioned in the links above or in others, we know that Phore has been gaining space in the market and has also been building a solid basis for its investors or for those who intend to invest in this currency. Regarding the success time, this can be considered relative depending on the market or even the updates, innovations available.
TobyTheCat

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

Right now there is a push to get information out to Chinese and Asian markets/ If you want to help, please contact the team. We want Phore to be an internation project. 2 New developers have been aded to the team in the last two weeks, so we should have far more growth.

SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

Thanks for your suggestion, i just have found such an interesting coin, maybe i will buy some on the idax exchange in the next days. It seems interesting because it has a very low supply and a great supporta by the community, i think it can even male a 10x by this summer

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

phore is cryptocurrencies with masternode, and in my opinion this coins is good for long term
and good ti buy in this year, because the roadmap have a big opportunities to make the price from this coin explode in this year

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:09:02 AM

no doubt this project is a good one because i followed this project for a couple months already and never dissapointed me with their progress.
as we can see it's an old project and created in 2014 or 2015 and rebranded to PHORE.
until now it survived and kept delivering its promises to us,so that means it's undoubtly a good project with a clear roadmap.
it's pitty,many people do not know about it and they're hyping some shit project because it's newly created(hoping it could go 10x or something like that).
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

I just learned the news!
Deposits and Withdrawals are now open on IDAX Exchange. Transactions will begin on 7th June, 2018, with $PHR / $BTC and $PHR / $ETH trading pairs. Register for a trading account with IDAX here: https://www.idax.mn

I guess the price increase race will start!
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

I also think phore still has lots of potential to establish its own ecosystem once the next steps on the roadmap are achieved. The price has also been quite stable unlike some other masternode coins.
Note that you can stake coins when you don't have enough for a masternode, staking is also quite profitable
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

Sorry for the late response. Yes, I definitely think it's the best to hold Phore for at least one or two years. Stake your coins to increase your holdings. x30 is a huge number, I won't expect that in the current market - but I'm fine if I'm wrong  Grin
vovannovig2 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

Phore Blockchain and Reddcoin Announce Partnership With Phore Marketplace
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-blockchain-and-reddcoin-announce-partnership-for-phore-marketplace-3167c059fd5b

For Immediate Release: Gibraltar, June 12th, 2018 — Phore Blockchain, a leading cryptocurrency and Blockchain platform, announced today a partnership with Reddcoin, a decentralized digital currency used with major social media platforms.
Phore Blockchain launched an open beta decentralized Marketplace in March 2018, supporting the Phore (PHR) digital currency. Upon full launch of the Marketplace, Phore will integrate Reddcoin (RDD), enabling both PHR and RDD to be used for eCommerce. This partnership will benefit both the Phore and Reddcoin communities by delivering a real-world use case with more flexibility, and a combined larger user base for buyers and sellers.

Phore Blockchain and Reddcoin announce partnership with Phore Marketplace

“Phore’s partnership with Reddcoin will create more flexibility to buy and sell goods and services in the Marketplace for holders of both PHR and RDD, as well as give vendors more options as to which currencies to accept,” said Co-CEO, Thomas Ambler. “Reddcoin’s user base, combined with Phore’s users base creates a more powerful and flexible eCommerce experience.”
“We are very excited about the partnership with Phore Blockchain and what it brings to the Reddcoin community,” said CTO, John “Gnasher” Nash. “In addition to RDD being used with major social media platforms, the Phore Marketplace will provide more options for RDD holders to engage in decentralized eCommerce adding increased utility to RDD.”
eCommerce is live and active today in the Phore Marketplace and new buyers and sellers are encouraged to list goods and services for sale and shop for the many items available now. The open beta Phore Marketplace dApp is available for download from the Phore.io website at: https://phore.io/marketplace.
About Phore Blockchain: Phore Blockchain enables the transfer of value across an accessible, standardized ecosystem that is secure, flexible and scalable. The platform supports a variety of applications and ventures which accord a growing range of capabilities including reliable and fast transactions that are either transparent or private, rewards for network participation, a decentralized marketplace, decentralized applications (dAAPs), and offers accessibility and usability. Phore Blockchain also offers blockchain technologies and services for B2B clients. Learn more at https://phore.io.
About Reddcoin: Reddcoin makes digital currency easy for the general public. By integrating a digital currency platform seamlessly with major social networks, sending and receiving tips to content creators and other micro-transactions are cheap, fast and rewarding for everyone. An ecofriendly utility token that provides 5% annual rewards for nodes securing the RDD Blockchain, Reddcoin provides a simple mechanism to tip using names instead of complex addresses. Reddcoin is dedicated to one thing — tipping on social networks as a way to bring cryptocurrency awareness and experience to the general public. As social networks are now part of our everyday lives, they give every person on the planet a fair chance at showing the world how awesome each of them are. Getting an upvote, like, or retweet for your well-received comment or picture is fun, but unfortunately, they have no real value. Fortunately, there is now something better than imaginary internet points — Reddcoin. Learn more at https://reddcoin.com/

Now I think everyone understands how soon the price will jump up!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: