Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockonomics - ReImagining Bitcoin and E-Commerce  (Read 1932 times)
btc_enigma (OP)

Activity: 688
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:12:36 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 10:00:24 AM by btc_enigma

About Blockonomics
Blockonomics started as a wallet watcher and blockexplorer in 2014, and has been continuously innovating with the latest in Bitcoin technology. Blockonomics is a decentralized and permissionless Bitcoin payment solution, where our services enhance the functionality of the wallets you already own. Our goal is to continue allowing you to accept Bitcoin directly, whether you're invoicing, receiving donations, or running an e-commerce store. We strongly believe the power of Bitcoin is in decentralization and cryptography.

The ICO has been Paused

Current Products

Bitcoin Wallet Watcher
Keep tabs of your Bitcoin addresses/xpub all in one place. Receive email notification of transactions. View graphs of your balance history and separate wallets by tags.

Peer to peer invoices
Easiest way to send a Bitcoin invoice without worrying about the fluctuating price. Your invoices are also encrypted, enhancing privacy.

BlockExplorer
One of the popular and reliable Blockexplorers in Bitcoin. Lightweight, fast, and allows user to query multiple addresses. Pioneer and leader in Bech32/Segwit adoption.

Directly to wallet merchant service
Allows merchants to accept bitcoin directly to their HD wallets. No approvals/KYC required. Plugins for popular e-commerce platforms like Woocommerce, Prestashop

Send bitcoin via email
A decentralized way to send Bitcoin to your friends and family via email. No Bitcoin keys are stored on our servers. Uses split key generation to achieve distributed trust.

Traction

Leader Blockexplorer in Bech32 adoption
World's most popular bitcoin wallet watcher
Widely used P2P encrypted invoice service

Used by 2000 + Merchants worldwide    
Processing 50,000 + Ecommerce transaction Daily        
Monitoring 1 Million + Bitcoin Addresses

Roadmap

Token Sale/Dates

BCK Token - Total Supply - 1,000,000,000
Merchants are not charged any fee when accepting BCK
Get rewards/bonus everytime you use your coin
Get discounts to buy services on blockonomics.co, and partner stores

Presale starts on 1 July 2018
20% Bonus during presale
Mainsale from 1 - 15 August 2018

Links/Docs

ICO Website
FAQ
Litepaper
Tokenpaper
Whitepaper

Bounty Thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4460139

Join the conversation on

Thanks to the BitcoinTalk community for your continued support in helping us evolve into  one of the leading blockexplorer and merchant gateway. We look forward to taking Bitcoin to next level. For some History - Here is our ANN thread from back in 2014 !!

Register now to get regular updates and priority in upcoming sale

Looking forward to hearing from you

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weeera317

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

I’m really interested in your product! I was wondering if there will be a bounty program.
jocular_vole

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

Indeed seems interesting. I have been using Blockonomics for the merchant services but I do have a quick question: if I understood correctly from the FAQ the new ICO can be used for payment fees? Hope there will be an announcement when this functionality becomes available.
CyptoCraft

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

I have been constantly on the look out for websites which can accept Bitcoins. E-commerce and Bitcoins is a great combination but lightning has to catch up quickly to really spread the wild fire. Following the updates on this!
Bitcoin_Shawn

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

Looks great! It's exciting to see ICOs with a pre-existing product!
pocketcoiner

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:30:17 PM

Will it also be GPU mineable?
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

I constantly look for websites which can accept Bitcoins. E-commerce and Bitcoins is a great thing.
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

Will it also be GPU mineable?

Its a standard ERC20 Token on the ethereum network

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

I’m really interested in your product! I was wondering if there will be a bounty program.

Thanks, yes we will be announcing a bounty program soon. Keep watching this thread for updates

teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

Thanks, yes we will be announcing a bounty program soon. Keep watching this thread for updates
Sounds good to know there is a bounty program. I think the bounty program will be very effective to gain more people to join this project. The promotion can be more with various types. This can help to make Blockonomics successful. Can't wait to join the bounty program. I hope I can be one of the participants. 
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:05:27 PM

Sounds good to know there is a bounty program. I think the bounty program will be very effective to gain more people to join this project. The promotion can be more with various types. This can help to make Blockonomics successful. Can't wait to join the bounty program. I hope I can be one of the participants. 
yes you are right, i agree with you. Very good if the project has a bounty program. Because by having a bounty program, this project is easier in finding investors and easy in achieving success. So can not wait for this project to succeed

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:27:39 AM

yes you are right, i agree with you. Very good if the project has a bounty program. Because by having a bounty program, this project is easier in finding investors and easy in achieving success. So can not wait for this project to succeed

Yes coming soon. Please stay subscribed to this thread

loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:52:31 AM

Hi Dev
Agree with your solution. However, after spending about 2 hours to read your project, I have some questions for you:
1. Your WP keeps repeating that "Since 2015, Blockonomics has helped thousands of E-commerce sites increase sales by including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other major altcoins as a payment option for their customers." but you did NOT give your readers any examples, such as: which sites, how much money has been increased, what exactly did you help, etc. Moreover, your road map does NOT point out your help since 2015 because it starts from Sept 2018. So, tell me as detailed as possible
2. In June 2019, you are planning to support Lightning Network integration for users with aims to reduce payment fee. Well, as you can see, one of the biggest concern of users is that the security because they have to use off-chain transactions. What's your solution in this case and how different it is from current method and your competitors?
3. According to Alexa.com, your site is hosted in Boardman, Oregon, 97818, United States and your traffic is mostly from USA and India. Also, your WP states that "The Company registered office and address for service can be found on our website." but I can't find the information in you site. In short, where are your office location and why do you have 700 daily visitors but you seem to be brand new to investors?

Regards
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:02:31 AM

Any bounty for facebook and twitter?
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

Hi Dev
Agree with your solution. However, after spending about 2 hours to read your project, I have some questions for you:
1. Your WP keeps repeating that "Since 2015, Blockonomics has helped thousands of E-commerce sites increase sales by including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other major altcoins as a payment option for their customers." but you did NOT give your readers any examples, such as: which sites, how much money has been increased, what exactly did you help, etc. Moreover, your road map does NOT point out your help since 2015 because it starts from Sept 2018. So, tell me as detailed as possible
2. In June 2019, you are planning to support Lightning Network integration for users with aims to reduce payment fee. Well, as you can see, one of the biggest concern of users is that the security because they have to use off-chain transactions. What's your solution in this case and how different it is from current method and your competitors?
3. According to Alexa.com, your site is hosted in Boardman, Oregon, 97818, United States and your traffic is mostly from USA and India. Also, your WP states that "The Company registered office and address for service can be found on our website." but I can't find the information in you site. In short, where are your office location and why do you have 700 daily visitors but you seem to be brand new to investors?

Regards

Appreciate your queries .

1. Our merchants page has detail on this. The customer websites/testimonials can be found on the below links
https://blog.blockonomics.co/accepting-bitcoin-payments-how-it-has-helped-merchants-a7cf1e6e3ee2
https://blog.blockonomics.co/whmcs-sites-accepting-bitcoin-payments-great-idea-d80191ed8a6
We have already been operational since 2015. You can see our progress on this thread.

2. Lightning network is still in beta. Our dedicated node will have channels open to all major lightning nodes. Our merchants can accept lightning payments using this. Problem with lightning network is not security. The off chain transactions themselves are secure. A lightning node can watch the network for fraud and has locktime mechanisms to stop double spends

3. We are not brand new ... as I said we have been around since 2015. Lots of people in bitcoin community know about us. This ICO is a recent development. Here is our company address

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/blockonomics-22234 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Thanks Dale. Will do so

Bitcoin_Shawn

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

According to the previous post, a bounty program will be announced soon! Smiley
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

According to the previous post, a bounty program will be announced soon! Smiley

Yes! So make sure you keep subscribed to this thread, we will be posting updates here!

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:31:46 AM

Indeed seems interesting. I have been using Blockonomics for the merchant services but I do have a quick question: if I understood correctly from the FAQ the new ICO can be used for payment fees? Hope there will be an announcement when this functionality becomes available.

Oops, I’m sorry, must have missed your post. Yes, the ICO will be allowed for payment fees!

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

I constantly look for websites which can accept Bitcoins. E-commerce and Bitcoins is a great thing.

Yes, Cheers to Bitcoin + ECommerce !

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: