Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockonomics - ReImagining Bitcoin and E-Commerce  (Read 1936 times)
lequangbinh

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

I liked your project by reading a white paper and I decided to take part in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jordanjks

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:02:10 PM

Very good project with a strong team.
I am sure for a great future.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:10:47 AM

Very interesting, but what about the security of user data of this application is safe ?
Maxireuben

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:32:48 AM

Interesting project. I'll surely be supporting this project.
coooljaay

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

Good project
Manuelp96

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

This will be a great project
vivland

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

I hope that I have understood the machine translation correctly and you write that accepting bitcoin directly in the same way in the reverse order, with your application will become an ordinary operation? It will be very nice if it becomes a reality.

Feeliks

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:58:04 PM

Blockonomics is an excellent project
tttsuongbnc

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:28:29 AM

The transaction of BTC seems to be quite easy and it's a nice feeling
btc_enigma (OP)

Activity: 688
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

Very interesting, but what about the security of user data of this application is safe ?

Yes! Security is very important to us. To protect our users, we promote decentralization even in our products, so there's a minimum amount of data needed in the system.

I hope that I have understood the machine translation correctly and you write that accepting bitcoin directly in the same way in the reverse order, with your application will become an ordinary operation? It will be very nice if it becomes a reality.

Yes, the users accept Bitcoin directly, we just create the software that facilitates the direct payments.

I see that presale starts on 1 July 2018, but what is the minimum investment on presale?

No minimum investment!

NadikaCrypto

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

Excellent and purposeful team! For you, the future of contract deaths. You will increase people's confidence in ICO and reduce risks.
setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:35:04 AM

Looking closer at the platform benefits, Blockonomics guarantees the absolute lack of
middlemen, the lack of access to users’ private keys, the lack of KYC/documentation and the
direct and instant E-commerce payments and donations to any SegWit or non-SegWit wallet.
To enhance their platform services, Blockonomics have issued BCK tokens.
BCK is a utility token that enables support to BCH, LTC, and ETH and Lightning Network
integration. Moreover, it sends API with Multi-signature wallet. These tokens provide a variety of
perks to customers too.
Key Details about BCK tokens:
Customers can use BCK tokens to over 2000+ worldwide Blockonomics powered sores, without
paying any payment fee for BCK transaction on the platform.
In case of E-commerce purchases to Blockonomics powered E-commerce sites, customers
alongside Bitcoin will be able to use BCK tokens, availing discounts on the purchased items.
Lastly, using BCK token, customers can get bonuses/rewards on transacting.
In Blockonomics market, the BCK token price will exist in the function of supply and demand.
The total supply is capped at 1,000,000,000 BCK
iamsk

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

I like that Blockonomics project its an industry-leading payment processing system for merchants accepting Bitcoin. Their aim is to provide a truly decentralized, trusted and secure, completely permissionless, straight to wallet Bitcoin payment solutions. I hope this project succeeds and i really appreciate this hard work of this project's team. Good luck to team for this amazing project.
HarrisPay

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

Blockonomics is a decentralized and permissionless Bitcoin payment solution, where our services enhance the functionality of the wallets you already own.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:15:27 AM

Hi today is the start of presale right may i ask what time? because no one response me on the telegram even admins i think you should be active on telegram

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

Hi today is the start of presale right may i ask what time? because no one response me on the telegram even admins i think you should be active on telegram
We all expect the team can be active in answering all the questions of the participants as well as provide an update of developments projects so that more and more participants and investors are confident against this project.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:23:09 AM

We all expect the team can be active in answering all the questions of the participants as well as provide an update of developments projects so that more and more participants and investors are confident against this project.
It is indeed very important, because it can also be one that could be more convincing investors to join in the project. Hopefully this project can be a great success and can give satisfactory results.
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

It is indeed very important, because it can also be one that could be more convincing investors to join in the project. Hopefully this project can be a great success and can give satisfactory results.
agree with you all because with the team's activeness in answering all questions this project certainly could be an investor attraction to join in this project.hope the best for the future of this project.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

agree with you all because with the team's activeness in answering all questions this project certainly could be an investor attraction to join in this project.hope the best for the future of this project.
it is true investors will be confident of a project seen from the workings of the team managing this project, if they are always active it sure will be many investors who are sure to join and enliven this project. hope the best of the team for this project.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

it is true investors will be confident of a project seen from the workings of the team managing this project, if they are always active it sure will be many investors who are sure to join and enliven this project. hope the best of the team for this project.
I agree if the team is active in providing the latest information about the projects and is also promoting projects with both surely will be many investors who are interested to join the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: