Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:11:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you infavor of same sex marraige?Why?  (Read 195 times)
olivia jane567

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

I hate it because it is a sin and it is unhealthy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlonie

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:15:47 AM

I disagree with same-sex marriage.
There are several real reasons why same-sex marriage is prohibited.

1. Dilarang religion
In various religious teachings, same-sex marriage is forbidden and considered a very sinful thing.

2. Not according to nature's nature
Marriage is usually done by men and women, to reproduce offspring legally and legally. So what if he was a person of the same sex married? Of course this is contrary to nature's nature, especially about the offspring of same-sex couples who married this.

3. Contrary to social norms
This is certainly contrary to social norms prevailing in the midst of society.

4. Psychologically disturbed child
Married couples may be able to adopt a child, or do an IVF program. But if the adult child, what about their psychological development? Children with innocent thoughts know that a normal family is a father and a mother, not a father and a father or mother and mother. They can also accept taunts and insults from peers or the environment.

This was a good answer. I also disagree with same sex marraige because same sex can cause sin or false information to the child also cause aids.
MileyPeardon

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:11:18 PM

Yes.

Because there is no harm in it.

No, the children don't grow up psychologically damaged. Children who grow up psychologically damaged are from households who do not want them, or are not ready for them. Families who are looking to adopt are in the perfect place for having a child, as they have been preparing and are grateful for a child, plus they must be investigated to see if they are fit. And people can also have children without marriage, you do not need to be married to adopt. So it is an unrelated point.
WageBooster

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

How in the world can people be so ignorant as to assume that children in same sex marriage will grow up psychologically damaged?  Do people actually have some scientific study showing this?  Otherwise I'll just assume its nothing more than personal opinion and hyperbole. 

At least with the religious argument I get where people are coming from, I personally don't agree with them, but I at least understand why they are against it and its not just some bizarre random bias towards people who are different from them.

I personally don't think we have the right to tell people who they can and cannot love and marry.  As long as they are not hurting you, why in the world would you even care who they marry?
meklinks4

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:51:55 AM

If man made materials like pencil and sharpener knows how to go about their trade; why will a guy and lady not do same Grin

Gays needs to understand that every pencil is destined for a sharpener...

#dodging bullets Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: