Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521817 times)
aravanahaeva

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:21:07 PM

looks cool. Tell me, do you have a bounty campaign? as I see while the activity in the branch is not very high, and the project is worthy

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

I see this project has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
inv3stor
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:20:28 AM

looks cool. Tell me, do you have a bounty campaign? as I see while the activity in the branch is not very high, and the project is worthy

Thanks for consideration and cleaver question,
The main reason is for our participant's privacy we won't use publicly share google doc, instead we are using one of the most advance token sale platform where user can directly claim their coin >>
also unlike other project which only have one bounty campaign, we would have a dynamic bounty/airdrop campaign as per user's feedback and that's why we call it Agate bounty v1.0  (in fact by next week we will announce V2.0) in few different language with different tasks. please make sure you follow our social media and blog post.
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:24:01 AM

Most problems with crypto actually come from lack of regulations.

We are glad and proud that our companies are base in Singapore and Australia where Crypto currencies are very well regulated.
Pental

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:15:27 AM

What is the minimum to invest in the project?

for private sale $50,000 USD but for pre-sale and public sale only $60

Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested?
lets discuss Private regarding Private sale Wink please fill this google form and will contact you soon. >> https://[Suspicious link removed]/jrdeSu

Do we have to go trough any special procedures for private sale,like AML?

There is a KYC process in place for order bigger than $7500 USD include private sale which is minimum $50,000 USD

Ok,so there is no AML at all ,right,no matter how much someone invest?

Can someone explain what AML stands for?  Roll Eyes

Sure, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

Agate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

We developed both User and Merchant Apps for both Android and IOS platform however as you might know due to new Apple policy they won't any blockchain project/ICO app to be release on App store hence our strategy is to keep developing IOS as well and once we switch to main-net and got all approval speak with Apple to officially release our APP.

I'm not familiar with this Apple's policy, does that mean that most developers will give up developing iOS apps and focus on Android?

Why to even go with IOS then if there are such complications?

We were in middle of IOS development when unfortunately Apple changed their policy , BUT we keep developing the IOS app just in case if they changed their policy so we publish it shortly.
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:48:20 AM

Japanese translation reserved

here is Project ANN page, please provide with your previous translation in Bounty ANN page @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426676.0
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

Agate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

We developed both User and Merchant Apps for both Android and IOS platform however as you might know due to new Apple policy they won't any blockchain project/ICO app to be release on App store hence our strategy is to keep developing IOS as well and once we switch to main-net and got all approval speak with Apple to officially release our APP.

I'm not familiar with this Apple's policy, does that mean that most developers will give up developing iOS apps and focus on Android?

We were in middle of IOS development when unfortunately Apple changed their policy , BUT we keep developing the IOS app just in case if they changed their policy so we publish it shortly.

I thought iOS is only blocking mining apps from their store.So they are blocking all crypto related ones?
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

I thought iOS is only blocking mining apps from their store.So they are blocking all crypto related ones?
it's not that clear what are their criteria in particular but mining + any app  with crypto wallet + ICO + Exchange.

here is full refrence

https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/#goods-and-services

2.4.2 Design your app to use power efficiently. Apps should not rapidly drain battery, generate excessive heat, or put unnecessary strain on device resources. Apps, including any third party advertisements displayed within them, may not run unrelated background processes, such as cryptocurrency mining.

3.1.5 (b) Cryptocurrencies:
(i) Wallets: Apps may facilitate virtual currency storage, provided they are offered by developers enrolled as an organization.
(ii) Mining: Apps may not mine for cryptocurrencies unless the processing is performed off device (e.g. cloud-based mining).
(iii) Exchanges: Apps may facilitate transactions or transmissions of cryptocurrency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered by the exchange itself.
(iv) Initial Coin Offerings: Apps facilitating Initial Coin Offerings (“ICOs”), cryptocurrency futures trading, and other crypto-securities or quasi-securities trading must come from established banks, securities firms, futures commission merchants (“FCM”), or other approved financial institutions and must comply with all applicable law.
(v) Cryptocurrency apps may not offer currency for completing tasks, such as downloading other apps, encouraging other users to download, posting to social networks, etc.

MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

it's not that clear what are their criteria in particular but mining + any app  with crypto wallet + ICO + Exchange.

here is full refrence

2.4.2 Design your app to use power efficiently. Apps should not rapidly drain battery, generate excessive heat, or put unnecessary strain on device resources. Apps, including any third party advertisements displayed within them, may not run unrelated background processes, such as cryptocurrency mining.

(i) Wallets: Apps may facilitate virtual currency storage, provided they are offered by developers enrolled as an organization.
(ii) Mining: Apps may not mine for cryptocurrencies unless the processing is performed off device (e.g. cloud-based mining).
(iii) Exchanges: Apps may facilitate transactions or transmissions of cryptocurrency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered by the exchange itself.
(iv) Initial Coin Offerings: Apps facilitating Initial Coin Offerings (“ICOs”), cryptocurrency futures trading, and other crypto-securities or quasi-securities trading must come from established banks, securities firms, futures commission merchants (“FCM”), or other approved financial institutions and must comply with all applicable law.
(v) Cryptocurrency apps may not offer currency for completing tasks, such as downloading other apps, encouraging other users to download, posting to social networks, etc.

Then its best to focus on android app at the moment.
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:36:35 AM

We are developing our mobile apps in a cross platform infrastructure  where Adnroid and IOS both can be deploy, as I mentioned earlier while our main focus is on Android but if Apple change their policy we can quickly
 release the IOS  version as well and surprise all competitors  Wink

it's not that clear what are their criteria in particular but mining + any app  with crypto wallet + ICO + Exchange.

here is full refrence

We are developing our mobile apps in a cross platform infrastructure  where Adnroid and IOS both can be deploy, as I mentioned earlier while our main focus is on Android but if Apple change their policy we can quickly

snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

it's not that clear what are their criteria in particular but mining + any app  with crypto wallet + ICO + Exchange.

here is full refrence

That's really a great approach - so you can be ready for both types of users. What is the iOS restriction that causes problems?
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

"2.4.2 Design your app to use power efficiently. Apps should not rapidly drain battery, generate excessive heat, or put unnecessary strain on device resources. Apps, including any third party advertisements displayed within them, may not run unrelated background processes, such as cryptocurrency mining."

That would be a definition of an ideal app but in reality it is not as easy. but mining should be improved or different approach can be used,no?
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:50:55 AM

Well paypal is f****** me over with their restrictions on crypto so I am all on this project.

I agree, paypal has just tampered with things lately so I'm glad things are moving in this direction Cheesy

it would be nice to have this as an option. A lot of people are unhappy with paypals restrictions on crypto.
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

Well paypal is f****** me over with their restrictions on crypto so I am all on this project.

I agree, paypal has just tampered with things lately so I'm glad things are moving in this direction Cheesy

it would be nice to have this as an option. A lot of people are unhappy with paypals restrictions on crypto.

No wonder that PayPal doesnt like crypto,as they are competition,and PayPal feels threatened,and it should.
Bacara

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

No wonder that PayPal doesnt like crypto,as they are competition,and PayPal feels threatened,and it should.

Yes we finally came to time when crypto will take over the tron  Wink
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

Yeah I also don't get that forcing the apple market.

Well such is a market, projects are simply trying to adapt and please everyone...
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:50:57 PM

What is the minimum to invest in the project?

for private sale $50,000 USD but for pre-sale and public sale only $60

Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested?
lets discuss Private regarding Private sale Wink please fill this google form and will contact you soon. >> https://[Suspicious link removed]/jrdeSu

Do we have to go trough any special procedures for private sale,like AML?

There is a KYC process in place for order bigger than $7500 USD include private sale which is minimum $50,000 USD

Ok,so there is no AML at all ,right,no matter how much someone invest?

Can someone explain what AML stands for?  Roll Eyes

Anti money laundering check is AML.

can someone explain how that is performed?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:11:13 PM

But this way it is only losing customers. Is that really a smart move?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: