Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521820 times)
cantorcrypt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

What about airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

Well paypal is f****** me over with their restrictions on crypto so I am all on this project.

I agree, paypal has just tampered with things lately so I'm glad things are moving in this direction Cheesy

it would be nice to have this as an option. A lot of people are unhappy with paypals restrictions on crypto.

In fact, we use the Paypal name to better understand our project. Agate would have much more functionality than PayPal in fiat economy due to being decentralise and also being as platform for all developers to run their DApp on it.

but then in what ways is it similar to PayPal?

Let's have a brief comparison just in merchant solutions:

PayPal

Provides online payment solutions to its users. It enables its users to transact money through their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards. Make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.

Agate

1) Agate currently accepts five most important cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin, and we plan to increase the total number of coins to over 17, making it the choice to transact via the Agate platform an easy one. Merchants would receive the exact dollar value every time.
2) By allowing transactions back to cash, merchants are assured that they can transfer to fiat money quickly for everyday use in their business.
3) In the Agate iFiat Ecosystem, all funds are immediately available and spendable for merchant.

So we needed to use something similar like PayPal (NOT EXACTLY) to introduce the Agate project.

Still, it's not that far off, and the matter of fact is that we need a replacement for PayPal or similar sites and this is as good as it gets right now.

just to add a quick note that PayPal for crypto currencies is the title which community consider for Agate, while if you check this project you'll see it has far more capability and potential than what PayPal providing in fiat economy at the moment, but to make it easier to understand for general public as Agate would facilitate the crypto payment in a very cheap and fast way and more importantly without volatility for merchants and can be integrate with almost all e-commerce platforms and online websites they people call it paypal for crypto.

Thank you very much for a detailed explanation Smiley
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

Well paypal is f****** me over with their restrictions on crypto so I am all on this project.

I agree, paypal has just tampered with things lately so I'm glad things are moving in this direction Cheesy

it would be nice to have this as an option. A lot of people are unhappy with paypals restrictions on crypto.

In fact, we use the Paypal name to better understand our project. Agate would have much more functionality than PayPal in fiat economy due to being decentralise and also being as platform for all developers to run their DApp on it.

but then in what ways is it similar to PayPal?

Let's have a brief comparison just in merchant solutions:

PayPal

Provides online payment solutions to its users. It enables its users to transact money through their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards. Make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.

Agate

1) Agate currently accepts five most important cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin, and we plan to increase the total number of coins to over 17, making it the choice to transact via the Agate platform an easy one. Merchants would receive the exact dollar value every time.
2) By allowing transactions back to cash, merchants are assured that they can transfer to fiat money quickly for everyday use in their business.
3) In the Agate iFiat Ecosystem, all funds are immediately available and spendable for merchant.

So we needed to use something similar like PayPal (NOT EXACTLY) to introduce the Agate project.

Still, it's not that far off, and the matter of fact is that we need a replacement for PayPal or similar sites and this is as good as it gets right now.

It is similar to Paypal in terms being a payment solution, but it offers much more that Paypal.You get so many options to pay with, you get money almost instantly.One really important thing is that there are no transactions that can be stopped, banned and similar things that Paypal does Cheesy
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

Interesting project - in which phase is it now? pre-ICO or ICO?

I think its ICO....

We are still in Private sale stage, here is all dates

PRIVATE SALE 25 May 2018 to 20 AUG 2018
PRE-SALES STAGE 1 | 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018 | 25% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 2| 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018 | 20% DISCOUNT|
PRE-SALES STAGE 3 | 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018 | 15% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 4 | 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018 | 10% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 5 | 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018 | 5% DISCOUNT
PUBLIC SALES | 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018 | NO DISCOUNT

Aha so the public sale starts in October. so you still have a lot of time to raise funds.

Pre-sales stages are also PUBLIC and everyone can contribute with minimum of $60.

Thanks for the information. so it is not a private sale - just a pre-phase to the general ICO sale.

Do you accept ETH only?

ETH , BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH and may be Credit and Debit card but this part has not finalised yet

What is the situation with CC and debit card payment options? Are you negotiating at the moment or?
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

Really good questions and very important part of the project for sure, do you have a marketing plan for that?
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:00:34 PM

Really good questions and very important part of the project for sure, do you have a marketing plan for that?

I'll just add another question to this.

Do you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It is important aspect of each project these days.
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:05:29 PM

What I like the most is the ability to integrate AGATE with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

I think its ICO....

Aha so the public sale starts in October. so you still have a lot of time to raise funds.

Pre-sales stages are also PUBLIC and everyone can contribute with minimum of $60.

Thanks for the information. so it is not a private sale - just a pre-phase to the general ICO sale.

Do you accept ETH only?

ETH , BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH and may be Credit and Debit card but this part has not finalised yet

What is the situation with CC and debit card payment options? Are you negotiating at the moment or?

How much I understand hey are still working on this issue....this will certainly be resolved.
inv3stor
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:22:38 AM

What I like the most is the ability to integrate AGATE with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?

Yes you can test them all, please visit our Github rep @ https://github.com/agatechain and click on desire eCommerce platform/plugin then you can either install the app/plugin on your store and test it OR as we already installed them in our demo environment you can test it live, as an example for Woocommerce (the worlds most popular eCommerce platform you can test it here http://www.agate.services/product/test/ simply add the sample product in your basket/card then in checkout and choose Agate as the method of payment. )
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:36:54 AM

I think its ICO....

Do you accept ETH only?

How much I understand hey are still working on this issue....this will certainly be resolved.

it's actually not an issue at all, we negotiate on rate Wink with provider.
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:18:08 AM

Do you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It is important aspect of each project these days.

Thank you for asking this question, as you can see Ehsan Jahandarpour who is Agate’s CMO is one of the top 20 Growth Hackers in the world from Forbes magazine stand points also is contributor for entrepreneur.com and many more famous tech magazine, who has designed a very descriptive and powerful marketing strategy for pre ICO and after ICO, also as you can see in fund distribution chart available in Agatechain.org website about %40 of total collected fund would allocate to Marketing, growth hacking, PR,… not to mention we are directly working with two major PR agency and several other journalist and influencer which you will see some of the result in next few weeks as per our marketing road-map.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

Thank you for asking this question, as you can see Ehsan Jahandarpour who is Agate’s CMO is one of the top 20 Growth Hackers in the world from Forbes magazine stand points also is contributor for entrepreneur.com and many more famous tech magazine, who has designed a very descriptive and powerful marketing strategy for pre ICO and after ICO, also as you can see in fund distribution chart available in Agatechain.org website about %40 of total collected fund would allocate to Marketing, growth hacking, PR,… not to mention we are directly working with two major PR agency and several other journalist and influencer which you will see some of the result in next few weeks as per our marketing road-map.

Now that's what I call an answer Smiley thank you!

My pleasure Smiley

Marketing and PR are huge factors in the outcome of a project. You can have the best product out there, but if you can't surface, you can call it quits.
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:29:13 AM

My pleasure Smiley

Marketing and PR are huge factors in the outcome of a project. You can have the best product out there, but if you can't surface, you can call it quits.

Thanks for note, YES we truly  believe the same that's why we allocated a big portion of invested fund (%40)  into marketing and hired top of the market people and agency.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

My pleasure Smiley

Thanks for note, YES we truly  believe the same that's why we allocated a big portion of invested fund (%40)  into marketing and hired top of the market people and agency.

Those kind of actions could get you to the hard cap in no time.
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

I like your business. Thoughtful vision, unblemished website, interesting activity.

Thanks alot for consideration and nice comment, not to mention we plan to update the website with more useful contents include global Media coverage and some ICO rating by mid next week.
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

Do you have any plans for some big telegram airdrop campaign,with some referral system?
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:31:23 AM

Do you have any plans for some big telegram airdrop campaign,with some referral system?

While we already announced our aridrop V1 but yes, our Airdrop/bounty campaign V2 is under review and it would be announce in couple of weeks,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426676.0
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

My pleasure Smiley

Those kind of actions could get you to the hard cap in no time.

my pleasure Smiley

developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a project because one can not survive without the other. It's a synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
Pental

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

When can we expect token distribution?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: